yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Direct Product Breakdowns in Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androtics Direct Product Breakdowns in Theory

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. According to this my suspicions about Shine were correct. She offers a different perspective/interpretation of the putatives. Some of them look pretty promising. Like I don't spend enough on pheros as it is. lol

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Alas, poor you. I can hold your wallet for you and give you money only when I see fit, ahahahah

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Always so thoughtful KateD So glad to have you back. I can't believe I made it without you.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. According to this my suspicions about Shine were correct. She offers a different perspective/interpretation of the putatives. Some of them look pretty promising. Like I don't spend enough on pheros as it is. lol
    Yes, I was just about to message you about her instant shine interpretation.
    Does XS have a TAF equivalent?

Comment

Yes in the form of xsr32 and XSP-F

Comment

I'm surprised she didn't include a blurb about P75.

I must say P91 looks promising. I need to restock on P86 and P96 first tho.

Comment

I'm surprised she didn't include a blurb about P75.

I must say P91 looks promising. I need to restock on P86 and P96 first tho.

Good luck with that if you order them from AD... my orders are still processing over 4 weeks later.

I thought p103 looked interesting.
          Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 12-29-2017, 12:26 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

XS has a putative alternative available. The others I've tried have seemed to be the real deal so I have little doubt that P91 would be any different.

Yes P103 sounds pretty interesting, as well.

Comment

I would like to have seen MX297 ..that ones pretty popular righ?

Comment

No idea. The MX series was just being launched about the time I left. Remember I haven't been active on the forum in over a decade.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

MEO-EST has been around for awhile. Not a lot of info about it that I know of. This is the most I've seen reported about it. I believe one of the vendors offers it as a single. Sorry I don't remember which one.

Comment

I did a search and the only place that offers it at this time is Androtics, unfortunately. And as luck would have it, it is out of stock. Imagine that.

Comment

I did a search and the only place that offers it at this time is Androtics, unfortunately. And as luck would have it, it is out of stock. Imagine that.
                        I tried searching for it.. what is its name?

This description sounds bananas.

Comment

It's just as you posted it.....
                          Methoxyestratetraenone

While the description sounds incredible keep in mind that we don't know if this is coming from a male or female perspective. MEO-EST is an estrogen. While these compounds can sometimes work for males in small amounts look at the dosage she recommends. 150 mcg is a shit load. Far beyond the dosage anyone would recommend for male use. So yes these effects may be real but they are likely to come from a female application. Remember, pheros have different effects depending on which gender is wearing them.

Comment

It's just as you posted it.....
                            Methoxyestratetraenone

While the description sounds incredible keep in mind that we don't know if this is coming from a male or female perspective. MEO-EST is an estrogen. While these compounds can sometimes work for males in small amounts look at the dosage she recommends. 150 mcg is a shit load. Far beyond the dosage anyone would recommend for male use. So yes these effects may be real but they are likely to come from a female application. Remember, pheros have different effects depending on which gender is wearing them.
                            I couldn't find it. oh well maybe it was a bust anyway.

Comment

Check this out.

Comment

Check this out.
                                Nice info.

Comment

I've heard that AD isn't selling putatives or singles anymore. Too bad I was seriously considering P91. I checked out XS's putative alternative and it seems radically different. I guess I'll just get that thought out of my mind. I guess it's just as well since some people have been waiting 4+ months to receive their orders. I can forget about ordering more Shine too.

Comment

Yeah orders are taking quite some time.
                                    I am supposed to be getting 2 shines. So if you want one I can send you one a lot quicker than you could get it from Androtics.

Where did you get the info that AD is no longer selling Putatives and/or singles.
                                    I did order P86 and it should be arriving with my order today.
                                    I do notice all singles and Putative are out of stock though.
                                    I should be having P101 coming with my order too which was a freebie special thing some time ago.
                                    If they aren't selling P's anymore they should send the remainders to customer waiting as a bonus

Comment

I was told that privately. Idk if it was mentioned on theirs boards or what. It could be that they're not planning to restock anything anymore. I can't access their forum so I can't investigate myself.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                        Prettyrickyboi commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Wait, when you say restock anything..do you mean literally anything..like close down.

• Scottie2Hottie
                                        Scottie2Hottie commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I mean like putatives and single molecules.

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X