yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

what are some really good pheromones from other vendors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Depends on the girl imo. Some girls get off on attached guys I think it can work. I think social proof is always valuable
    That's why I mentioned it works best with alpha and sexual mixes. It could work with any mixes but the majority of the time, cops goes best with said mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I have very much enjoyed the way LPMPs Heart Thob and Wanted Man (both men's blends) affect me and the SO I was with who wore them got hits consistently, so far as I saw when present with him. I actually have both blends diluted in a fragrance just for myself. Like I said, I like how they affect me...^_~
      Hi NuTrix, I recently got some LPMP samples and have a couple questions if you don't mind.

Did your SO use HT solo?

Have you tried using Heart Throb and Teddy Man 2 simultaneously for self-effects? I *think* they complement each other really well, but would love to hear your thoughts. From my own testing, the HT+TM2 combo seems to amplify the velcro effect you mentioned.

Comment

I basically quit wearing Raw Chemistry for men because it was too effective. Too effective to figure out. I use mostly LAL products. They are manageable. Raw feels manageable from my side but several married women were swooning, a chubby young lady was pulling all kind of PUA lines on me. Another three at dinner just let their jaws drop, their legs flop open and suddenly a bouquet of copulins. I have since gotten over the unfairness of it all and will see if this can repeat those performances.

Same goes for Raw Chemistry for women. I wear it, their knees buckle in public places. Totally inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
          Astaxanthin is a pretty interesting single molecule. It's sold by Pheromone Treasures and has been described as having a sort of "Disney Land" vibe.
          Algae life Asthaxin with sunflower oil. Not the Cheap box store stuff with fish oil. Fish oil ones I got smelled rancid. Sunflower just about scent free. 1/3 to 1/2 a drop. less is more. Used a syring to measure such small dosages but a pinprick and three to six flat dots the size of a ink pen tip will do it.

I take the antioxidant daily now too.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

Hi NuTrix, I recently got some LPMP samples and have a couple questions if you don't mind.

Did your SO use HT solo?

Have you tried using Heart Throb and Teddy Man 2 simultaneously for self-effects? I *think* they complement each other really well, but would love to hear your thoughts. From my own testing, the HT+TM2 combo seems to amplify the velcro effect you mentioned.
            I have and use Teddy BB (the phero in Teddy Man 2) so while he never wore the 2 together, I'm sure at some point he wore HT while I had on TBB, though I don't recall the reactions/outcome. I still have a stash of HT, let me get back to you on this...
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• nephil
              nephil commented
              Editing a comment
              It's always interesting to read a female reviewer's perspective on male products. Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X