yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

what are some really good pheromones from other vendors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are some really good pheromones from other vendors?

any other products from other vendors that you guys would reccommend that act fast and produce alot of hits almost everytime its worn?

Mr.wonderful Why would you want to try another vendor after XS? I wish I could tell you, the other brands I've tried didn't really work very well for me. I only use XS now and they are the best in my opinion.

Some others may smell good and have a nice bottle but don't work that well. But if someone wants to recommend something unbiased, maybe I'll consider, I haven't really tried everything out there because that could be just a waste of money when I'd rather spend money on something that works!

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwwww! You are a one gyal type of guy aren't you.

• Ixist
      Ixist commented
      Editing a comment
      KateD

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice save...Ixist = 1 Kate = 0

Probably there are many other products.. personally the only other products I tried from other companies are NPA aditive, A314, Alfa Maschio. With PXS using products is a bit easier, they provide more information and good shipping possibilities..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
      any other products from other vendors that you guys would recommend that act fast and produce alot of hits almost everytime its worn?
      The big problem with this question is the trade off between acting fact and consistency (hits almost every time its worn).

You mentioned two general traits but I'm going to add a third to the list.
      1. Fast Hitting
      2. Consistancy
      3. Sexually attractiveness

Points To Consider
      1. A balanced product that has all three of these characteristics won't generally excel in any one of these. For me Alpha Treasures is a product that has all three of these but is not the best at any one of these things. That's why there are some people out there who don't like it and why there are some people who like it.
      2. Products that are fast hitting with sexual attractiveness are notorious for being inconsistent (not getting hits every time). An extreme example of this is aqua vitae.
      3. Anol and bnol based social products are notorious for being fast hitting and consistent but lower your status and cause men to get friend zoned. Every vendor has a product in this category. An example is Glace.
      4. Products that are considered by many to be sexually attractive and consistent are generally slow hitting. M3X is an example of this. It is notorious for being very slow hitting but is considered by many in the community to be consistent and very sexually attractive.

Also, everyone is different. You have to know what you are looking for specifically in a pheromone product.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        interesting repsonse...hmmm

Personally? My two preferred vendors are psx and LAL. Both generate solid results, both are reputable and reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

The big problem with this question is the trade off between acting fact and consistency (hits almost every time its worn).

You mentioned two general traits but I'm going to add a third to the list.
        1. Fast Hitting
        2. Consistancy
        3. Sexually attractiveness

Points To Consider
        1. A balanced product that has all three of these characteristics won't generally excel in any one of these. For me Alpha Treasures is a product that has all three of these but is not the best at any one of these things. That's why there are some people out there who don't like it and why there are some people who like it.
        2. Products that are fast hitting with sexual attractiveness are notorious for being inconsistent (not getting hits every time). An extreme example of this is aqua vitae.
        3. Anol and bnol based social products are notorious for being fast hitting and consistent but lower your status and cause men to get friend zoned. Every vendor has a product in this category. An example is Glace.
        4. Products that are considered by many to be sexually attractive and consistent are generally slow hitting. M3X is an example of this. It is notorious for being very slow hitting but is considered by many in the community to be consistent and very sexually attractive.

Also, everyone is different. You have to know what you are looking for specifically in a pheromone product.
        I'm looking for something that gets good hits every time , gets women to see me as a potential lover / boyfriend , gives women good vibes about me that get them to see me as not beta but alpha and keeps me out of the friend zone and gets women to claim me as theirs ...well I have one woman in mind

Comment

I'm looking for something that gets good hits every time , gets women to see me as a potential lover / boyfriend , gives women good vibes about me that get them to see me as not beta but alpha and keeps me out of the friend zone and gets women to claim me as theirs ...well I have one woman in mind
          This description sounds to me like you are looking for a Romantic Attraction product.

Here is a top 5 list of Romantic Attraction Products
          Which pheromones for men are the best? When it comes to attracting women, pheromones are like the "turbo charger" for your game... I figured out the best ones so you don't waste your time and money on useless products.

Comment

what would you guys recommend from LAL?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
              what would you guys recommend from LAL?
              I've heard nude alpha is a good product

Comment

thanks, Mr.wonderful!

my birthday is approaching, and if i get offered some treat, i'm considering to give LAL a try!

Comment

Ditto on Nude Alpha. I have it, just ordered the gel version. The oil version, coupled with A-1/Cohesion is pretty potent. It's similar to Xist but I find NA to be more effective for my needs (which is odd since usually PSX stuff works quite well for me). There's definitely an imprinting effect on women and can cause reverse imprinting as well (experienced this myself on a couple of occasions). Over at Pherotruth, there's a few threads going on with NA and NAG, one of the most respected members there discovered a fall in love mix using NA, A-1 (I use Cohesion) and Glace (I have that but tend to use Connections if it's a one on one situation).

Honestly, Garry has a lot of good products over there, you'd do well with pretty much anything he's got. Like I said, LAL and PSX are the two places I tend to stick with since they both work for me, which is what we're looking for.

Comment

Ill probably end up buying stuff from LaL eventually.....probably just nude alpha and that's probably it from lal

Comment

Check out the lal section on pt, Garry is having payment processor issues so there are ways to work around that until he resolves them.

Comment

Ill probably end up buying stuff from LaL eventually.....probably just nude alpha and that's probably it from lal
                        My favorite LAL product is Overdose Gel. It is a fast hitter for sure. Unfortunately when I wear it I am wide awake all night and can't sleep even if I wash it off. So I don't wear it anymore because of that.

That's why I love SOB so much. Don't know why but I can sleep at night when I wear SOB.

Comment

Noted

Comment

Adore some blends from LPMP, like Heart & Soul (Rumors of discontinuing that one, too bad), Lace, Blatant Invitation and Leather.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I used to use Androtics, but price kept raising.
                              Their products were effective though so Thi to tell you the truth is the first time i try another brand thn theirs.
                              I'll be able to compare once I get my next order
                              But in terms of products from Androtics, I tried Instant Gentleman and Instant openess at a Job interview and the interviewer started opening up to me, telling me some personal stuff on their life, it felt kind of strange for a first experience trying it. (strange in a good way that is...)
                              Oh, and at androtics again, I tried Turn up The Heat (7.5mcg per spray) which I used while dating my current girlfriend. One day I put it back on, and she told me that the smell of neroli just turns her on, and reminds her our first days. I told her why (the use of pheromones) and she's been wanting me to buy some more! lol

So I guess i woumd say it's some effective stuff, but I don't have any elements to compare yet.

I'm hoping that these products are at least as effective, if not more effective!
                              Last edited by 2000GT; 09-05-2017, 06:24 PM. Reason: merged triple post

Comment

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I hope you kept us updated after you purchased your products. Where are you?

They are ....xist has got me outta the friend zone ( so it seems by her body language) so they work....but it's not all pheromones tho

Comment

MisterO, when was the last time you used Androtics pheromones? I thought about purchasing AMMO, because of the Mad hits I had back in high school. Is it still effective? I heard A314 is a bust, though.

Comment

Never was a big fan of Ammo. If I want a simple Enone-Anol-Rone product I'd go with Alter Ego. I've always had great, consistent results with it.

I have the current a314 version in spray form. I wouldn't say it is a bust. Right now it's rather brutish. It lacks the refinement it once had. It reminds me more of the original a314 back in it's infancy. Later (good) revisions were far superior. It seems that AD is back to square one with that product.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X