yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

what are some really good pheromones from other vendors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Do you have products from apex? I had read about a product called method 3x, people said is "a solid hitter" I tried so many companies that I am so reluctant to tried another ones.
    Core will be my first Apex product. I've read good things about M3X. In general, Apex gets good reviews.

Comment

M3X sounds like an evolve for me, the problem for me is always the shipping cause is expensive to Spain if it wasn't that expensive I could try many other pheros.
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Astaxanthin from Pheromone Treasures and Raw Chemistry bold for men on Amazon.

My current favorite combo for generating veneration in my wife is 4 drops Raw Chemistry, 3 half sprays Xist, and 30mcg Astaxanthin. My wife gets major dihl, sticks to me like glue, whispers sweet nothings.

Just last night I used that combo and got the same results. She stared with her massive pupils, massaged, held me for hours and even went and got takeout from my favorite restaurant, waited on me hand and foot, and took care of my usual household duties after rocking me to sleep early.

For my wife, this is the most powerful combo I've come across so far, closely followed by Xist/Cohesion/Connections combo.

I'm a perfectionist and never truly satisfied, with anything really, so I dabble with whatever I can get my hands on, but PheromoneXS remains number 1 in my book.

PS Oh and we had sex 7 times in a 48 hour period while I was wearing it.

Comment

AMMO i would never buy again, i put on a spray of it and even in my car the car next to me said this guy smells , and the car was full of ladies. I've had create success with TUTH, MX597. TUTH by itself or mix with MX597 works great. Just with 2-3 sprays of TUTH i got out of a friend zone after 5 years. I remember her saying that I stepped up my game.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
            AMMO i would never buy again, i put on a spray of it and even in my car the car next to me said this guy smells , and the car was full of ladies. I've had create success with TUTH, MX597. TUTH by itself or mix with MX597 works great. Just with 2-3 sprays of TUTH i got out of a friend zone after 5 years. I remember her saying that I stepped up my game.
            Unless Androtics Direct is still operating independent of Androtics.com those products are no longer available. TUTH is just straight Enone @ 5 mcg/spray. You can buy Enone from XS @ 5 mcg/ spray if you're looking for a substitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Core will be my first Apex product. I've read good things about M3X. In general, Apex gets good reviews.
              Scottie2Hottie Did you receive Core, how is it working for you?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

Scottie2Hottie Did you receive Core, how is it working for you?
                No I couldn't decide which to get so I ended up not getting either one. Lol Other than testing Dominant Ascend and Brute I hadn't tried much for awhile. I just started testing xsp82 tho. I need to post in the xsp82 thread before my feeble old brain forgets. Lol

Comment

Unless Androtics Direct is still operating independent of Androtics.com those products are no longer available. TUTH is just straight Enone @ 5 mcg/spray. You can buy Enone from XS @ 5 mcg/ spray if you're looking for a substitute.
                  Fantastic! Thanks for that. Could you confirm for me if Barely Legal is more like MX597 or is is TABOO a better substitute ?

Comment

No I couldn't decide which to get so I ended up not getting either one. Lol Other than testing Dominant Ascend and Brute I hadn't tried much for awhile. I just started testing xsp82 tho. I need to post in the xsp82 thread before my feeble old brain forgets. Lol
                    That's a shame. It has some similarities to instant shine. I think you would like it.

Comment

Fantastic! Thanks for that. Could you confirm for me if Barely Legal is more like MX597 or is is TABOO a better substitute ?
                      I haven't used Barely Legal or MX597 so I can't compare the two. I'm not trying attract 18 yr old girls. Lol That being said I get hits from that age group even with heavy hitters.

Comment

I haven't used Barely Legal or MX597 so I can't compare the two. I'm not trying attract 18 yr old girls. Lol That being said I get hits from that age group even with heavy hitters.
                        I was looking for a social to mix with the TUTH, didn't want to use it to attract 18 year olds as a stand alone . HAHA.

Comment

I was looking for a social to mix with the TUTH, didn't want to use it to attract 18 year olds as a stand alone . HAHA.
                          You may want to take a look at Vibe. I think it's a very underrated product. I'm a big fan.

Comment

You may want to take a look at Vibe. I think it's a very underrated product. I'm a big fan.
                            Fantastic, I just read about it. Sounds good!

Comment

anyone tried Voodoo and Overdose?

i had them but i didnt see much impact especially overdose.. i was expecting self effects

thats why i turned to Ascend with high expectations
                              PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                              LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                              PT : Captain, THU
                              Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post
                                anyone tried Voodoo and Overdose?

i had them but i didnt see much impact especially overdose.. i was expecting self effects

thats why i turned to Ascend with high expectations
                                Don't put high expectation in any mixes when one fail to give selfies. I never get selfies for most of my collections and I have a lot. I also have OD sample and Voodoo but I've yet to try OD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Don't put high expectation in any mixes when one fail to give selfies. I never get selfies for most of my collections and I have a lot. I also have OD sample and Voodoo but I've yet to try OD.
                                  should try and give review.. because i feel like....... nothing happened..

Comment

should try and give review.. because i feel like....... nothing happened..
                                    I don't do reviews but you can read my journal in the journal section (BB's Asian tales). I can't recall if I have Voodoo in a combo there or not.

Like I said, I get no selfies from many products but I know it works. For example, cops is said to boost up testosterone in men even just wipes on the nose. When I wipe Max T-150 on my nose before going to bed, I would get morning wood every single time. Any cops stick or any PXS products with cops should work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I don't do reviews but you can read my journal in the journal section (BB's Asian tales). I can't recall if I have Voodoo in a combo there or not.

Like I said, I get no selfies from many products but I know it works. For example, cops is said to boost up testosterone in men even just wipes on the nose. When I wipe Max T-150 on my nose before going to bed, I would get morning wood every single time. Any cops stick or any PXS products with cops should work.
                                      i think im interested to buy cops to add to mix.. can we add something to some mones product like Voodoo or etc will it broke their formula or possibly enhanced them?

Comment

i think im interested to buy cops to add to mix.. can we add something to some mones product like Voodoo or etc will it broke their formula or possibly enhanced them?

Comment

Depends on the girl imo. Some girls get off on attached guys I think it can work. I think social proof is always valuable
                                          Pheromone XS
                                          Oil: evolve, xist
                                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X