yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

what are some really good pheromones from other vendors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have very much enjoyed the way LPMPs Heart Thob and Wanted Man (both men's blends) affect me and the SO I was with who wore them got hits consistently, so far as I saw when present with him. I actually have both blends diluted in a fragrance just for myself. Like I said, I like how they affect me...^_~
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, did you make the blend yourself, or bought one of lpmps perfumes with in it?

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      LMPM fragrances. WM in Voracious and Heart Throb in Dark Desires. DD is sold out, but Voracious is part of their permanent collection.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I will look into it.

How would you describe the effect? NuTrix

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Heart Thob is an alpha/sexual/social blend. It's got cops. It made me want to behave like velcro...wanted to touch and taste and have like wise returned...Wanted Man is similar in feel in that I'm attracted to the alpha signature but there are no cops, so that puts Heart Throb at the top of my favorites because it's got the double whammy of none and cops that drive me bonkers, in a good way

Comment

Thanks NuTrix . Heart Throb sounds interesting. A lot like what I'm hoping to accomplish.

Comment

I'm really liking voodoo. I find myself using it in place of taboo, but that's not how it should be used XD

IT'S a good standalone but quite frankly it's not good enough alone like XS blends are

Comment

Astaxanthin is a pretty interesting single molecule. It's sold by Pheromone Treasures and has been described as having a sort of "Disney Land" vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            I actually have both blends diluted in a fragrance
            Hi NuTrix
            I've Pashazade with H/Throb & Voracious w/Wanted Man... (oils)
            They're scented & I find the odour kinda overpowering tbh.. but thts just me.. maybe women find them alluring or such..
            Im curious, do you add your own scent to them or would it make an unpleasant aroma cocktail.
            I know they sell 15ml unscented of their products in February..
            I was tempted to mix few mill of Pashazade+Vorcious just to see if I got any hits or miss.. I'd like to cover them, or should I?
            any help is a god send..
            Tia Nutrix...
            - RD

Comment

Pashazade was not a favorite of mine, though it's favorite of others. I've not mixed the 2 so I can't speak to that.
              I have taken a full bottle of unscented pheromone from LP and lightly scented with one of their fragrance samples (1.5ml sample to 1oz of unscented phero blend) and found it was plenty of fragrance. Maybe try that? If you're using the 10ml oils, then just .5ml fragrance should be golden.
              I believe the November phero month you're talking about was moved to February for Valentine's (pherotines now )

Comment

Wait, Pashazade is a fragrance? I thought it was a phero product. Sorry I really don't know much about LPMP.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is both

Good Evening NuTrix
                My err on the samples: $15 per unscented vial... (available in feb) not 15ml..
                I got the scented Pashazade phero enhanced with H/Throb..
                I've since mailed them regarding covering the scent as it's overpowering, they replied the smell can be covered with ones fav frag/cologne after it dries..

I had one drop on my wrist & rubbed wrists together, 1/2 hr later while talking at a car window everyone (in the car) could smell it, none complimented..
                it was a universal ''wth tht smell''?

I ordered a 1 oz bottle of spray & 1/3 oz oil so will have surplus to mix up a few blends with my fav colognes..

Voracious (scented) enhanced with phero Wanted Man is not as pungent but I still smell it.. sweet glue, plastic or chemical is the best way I could describe them rite now.. That too can be covered..
                They kindly sent some samples, two fragrances & a scented called ''Teddy Man phero enhanced'', which is unisex, flowery smell, nice, but a bit feminine..
                I'll see what's on offer for the month of Valentine, I'd like to get some of the unscented & experiment & another I'd like to try out is called KingMaker Phero Enhanced..
                (if thts available in feb unscented I'll put it in the basket..)
                I'll try out your ratios when I pick up some of the unscented from them..
                thanks Nutrix.. appreciate your help.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah, Kingmaker w/Charisma, that one smells nice. I remember having a sample of that

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Never was a big fan of Ammo. If I want a simple Enone-Anol-Rone product I'd go with Alter Ego. I've always had great, consistent results with it.

I have the current a314 version in spray form. I wouldn't say it is a bust. Right now it's rather brutish. It lacks the refinement it once had. It reminds me more of the original a314 back in it's infancy. Later (good) revisions were far superior. It seems that AD is back to square one with that product.
                Yes, I am a fan of the A314B spray. I haven't tried A. I would assume that and Connections or Instant Honesty should be pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Yes, I am a fan of the A314B spray. I haven't tried A. I would assume that and Connections or Instant Honesty should be pretty nice.
                  I wouldn't say I'm a fan but it isn't a dud like many people claim either. Right now it's very crude. As I said, it lacks the refinement it once had. A314B is crude enough. I can't imagine what A would be like.

As far as Instant Honesty goes, there's no way in hell I'm paying $110 a bottle for that shit. It's no different than it was when it was available at a fraction of the cost. They're just preying on gullible newbies who fall victim to the hype. Deplorable.

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm a fan but it isn't a dud like many people claim either. Right now it's very crude. As I said, it lacks the refinement it once had. A314B is crude enough. I can't imagine what A would be like.

As far as Instant Honesty goes, there's no way in hell I'm paying $110 a bottle for that shit. It's no different than it was when it was available at a fraction of the cost. They're just preying on gullible newbies who fall victim to the hype. Deplorable.

Connections should go good with it though.
                    I wonder what made the refined one so good and if a combination could duplicate it.

Comment

Hard to say what made it so good. It's been speculated that at it's height it contained something like 18 molecules. Perhaps they don't have access to them all anymore. Some seem to think that when Michael left he took the formula with him. That they've been scrambling ever since to duplicate it but can't. That would certainly explain the many subpar revisions they've been thru in recent years. Then in response to complaints of whimpy formulas they opted for sheer intimidation. Probably going heavy on the Rone and Enone in lieu of a refined formulation. Whatever the reason, it isn't what it used to be. I've gotten better results from my recent base mix than with the latest A314 and mine is pretty simple. Perhaps not the same as the "good" A314 but well balanced in its simplicity.

Comment

Originally posted by spyderpilot View Post
                        MisterO, when was the last time you used Androtics pheromones? I thought about purchasing AMMO, because of the Mad hits I had back in high school. Is it still effective? I heard A314 is a bust, though.
                        I actually like the Ammo Summer Edition.
                        Its Ammo with TAA, ...kind of like using Ammo and Instant Shine but not as effective.
                        It weirdly gives a feel good presence to Ammo.

Comment

I actually like the Ammo Summer Edition.
                          Its Ammo with TAA, ...kind of like using Ammo and Instant Shine but not as effective.
                          It weirdly gives a feel good presence to Ammo.
                          Ammo for me didn't do anything I don't know why, the only phero from AD was instant honesty, even instant shine didn't noticed any special effects.
                          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                          Xsr89
                          Barely legal spray (unscented)
                          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                          Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Ammo for me didn't do anything I don't know why, the only phero from AD was instant honesty, even instant shine didn't noticed any special effects.
                            What did you experience as an effect of Instant Honesty.

Comment

What did you experience as an effect of Instant Honesty.
                              People trust more in me, they tell me their secrets, tell me things their don't tell to anybody, sometimes it happened to me but just sometimes, I don't know why but I don't have to much self effects, and noticed deep conversations, and some deep feelings to me. This was using just 1 spray from the 30ml bottle
                              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                              Xsr89
                              Instant honesty

Comment

After I load up on high dose singles in oil I'm going to invest in Core. That product really intrigues me.

Comment

After I load up on high dose singles in oil I'm going to invest in Core. That product really intrigues me.
                                  Do you have products from apex? I had read about a product called method 3x, people said is "a solid hitter" I tried so many companies that I am so reluctant to tried another ones.
                                  Xsr89
                                  Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X