yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics sucks asd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

A man with a plan, nice.
    Hopefully my plan works out. I already have a couple of good mixes. I just wonder if they can be improved upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Hopefully my plan works out. I already have a couple of good mixes. I just wonder if they can be improved upon.
      XSteveO could perhaps help with that.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

XSteveO could perhaps help with that.
        I have no doubt that he could. But he's busy running his company. He probably doesn't have the spare time. Especially now since they're short staffed.

Comment

I have no doubt that he could. But he's busy running his company. He probably doesn't have the spare time. Especially now since they're short staffed.
          Good points.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Good points.
            Besides, I'm having fun.

Comment

Besides, I'm having fun.
              Best reason to continue really.
              Arsenal

Comment

Best reason to continue really.
                Exactly

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X