yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics sucks asd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androtics sucks asd

I recently placed an order......sorry XSteveO but you were out of P86 and they scammed me on shipping. It's supposed to be free for orders over $75 and my order definitely exceeded that.

Dammit XSteveO Steve you need to come up with a replacement for Shine. I'm tired of getting screwed.

$10 shipping for a $75 order is ludicrous. Free shipping or not. I'm so fucking pissed.

Comment

yes, i can tell you it sucks to be poor! lol

the sec i get my hands on 280 royals, i'll immediatly call for my bottla 86.

Comment

I stopped using their products a couple of years ago. I do like IS but mostly the self effect. SteveO's are way, way, better. Way more potent! Last longer. I don't have to try and get it right each time. One drop, one spray of something just works I still got a shoe box full of Androtics products I don't use at all lol The only SteveO's product that reminds me of Androtics products is Taboo, it's not as potent as others. You can use more sprays. Still way more effective than androtics, lasts longer too

Haven't really looked back since all their A314 screw ups. I'm not really looking for status products right now anyway. I mostly like fun, exciting stuff like SOB now lol

Comment

If I could find an equivalent of Shine I wouldn't shop there at all.

Comment

they sent me an e mail telling me i got a birthday gift certificate, but then no code was included, neither did they answer my questions!

Comment

I've never gotten a birthday gift certificate and I've been using their stuff since 2003. They probably wouldn't honor it anyway. I'm sure there is some kind of loophole in place.

Comment

exactly so!

no use in trying to reach them, their phone is just an answering machine no matter what time i call!

Comment

I bet that if you were trying to reach them so you could drop a million on product they'd call you back. Lol

It's nothing more than a burn 'em and churn 'em operation anymore. Another noob will sign up tomorrow.

Comment

in my case, even if i were to pay just handling and shipping, the only option they make available is via DHL, which would cost me a lot + inevitable taxes

only xs is viable!

Comment

What a lot of people don't realize is that many companies make a profit off of shipping charges. They PAY nearly as much to ship an item as they CHARGE for shipping. Often even if they offer free shipping for purchases over a certain amount that "free" shipping amount is factored into the retail price. I use to work for a company that dealt in luxury items. They made a small fortune in hefty shipping charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        I recently placed an order......sorry XSteveO but you were out of P86 and they scammed me on shipping. It's supposed to be free for orders over $75 and my order definitely exceeded that.

Dammit XSteveO Steve you need to come up with a replacement for Shine. I'm tired of getting screwed.

I believe the problem with AD has to do with organization and management. I remember when I use to shop there and be on the forums like a junkie. Steve was the Operations manager at the time and it all went downhill when he left.

You can also tell by the responses and updates that whoever Brian is giving sounds like a lot of crap.

AD is always telling clients things what other companies can do they can't do. They are always saying they can't offer something because it is bad or impossible to do and then voila they pull it out of their anus.

I have no beef with them, I believe at one point they use to be great but we believed and were too tolerant with a lot of crap so they got arrogant and that is the problem. When a company or person believes that people buy their lies and they can sell a 30ml bottle at $119 and get away with it,what else are they to do.

I think we need to be the kind of consumers we know we are and demand better or else.

There are one or two products that my friends love that I get from them but other than that I don't encourage the foolishness.

Comment

I called their customer service line and got voicemail. I asked why I got charged shipping. They actually credited me about $6 in my bank account. I was shocked. I suspect they have a mole here who monitors posts about them.

Comment

hello mr spy! where's my gift code?

Comment

Right! I've been using AD for over 10 yrs. I didn't get my birthday voucher. Bastards!

PXS on the hand gave me enough for almost one free product. And I've only been here a few months.

AD will eventually screw themselves. It's only a matter of time.

And then I won't have my beloved Shine anymore. (Tear) lol

Comment

Comment

It is for me. I wouldn't bother there otherwise.

Comment

I made a trade with someone and he sent me a bottle of glace. It's no instant shine, but it's definitely a good social. I know you're not a fan of unisex products, but if you don't know about it, I do recommend it Scottie2Hottie . I'm an XS fanboy for life, don't get me wrong. And I don't personally have anything against Androtics, but I see what people are complaining about and it saddens me that a company of that status is doing what it does to their own customers :(

Glace has a feel good component to it, but it's got the x-nol's in it so it's not as versatile as shine may be.

Glace: Alpha-androstenol, Beta-androstanol (Molecule "A"), Beta-androstenol, Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Androstenone
                                    <insert gentle nudge to XSteveO to develop an instant shine blend >

Although considering the self effects from XSR85, I think we're well on our way to getting a legit alternative to instant shine!

Comment

I have no problem with unisex, per se. There's just a particular molecule in the PXS line that I'm not keen on.

I've read posiitive reviews regarding Glace I just don't understand why they hafta feminize it.

Edit: Sorry that was an incoherent mess. I fixed it. Lol Between this screwy phone and rushing it was all mucked up. Lol
                                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-30-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie when you say "feminize" are you referring to the estratetraenol?

I thought it was kinda beta-ish myself when I used it once, and upon finding out it has est, I think I understood why. It's not difficult to get over that obstacle though. It's still a kick ass social. I read that you say you naturally own the room when you walk in (I relate ), and I think glace would amplify that. With that said, what's the molecule in the PXS line that you do not like, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X