yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics sucks asd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I was referring to Est. eternitys_child I realize it's a mood elevator for men and would get positive selfies but still...it's an estrogen metabolite.

The molecule I was referring to is A-THDOC (even B-THDOC for that matter). It is a progesterone type neurosteroid. A metabolite of progesterone. Based on my research, progesterone is found in high levels in homosexuals. It doesn'tseem to be conducive to projecting a maculine heterosexual signature IMO. The same is true for P102 aka EpiAlloPregnenolone, I believe. Although I'm not absolutely certain on that one as yet. I'm still digging.

Comment

I'm still waiting on my birthday certificate too! Responded to the email as instructed, but got nothing. Spoke to their customer service 3 times and I get the run-around every time. I'm not cheap... I just love coupons! I use them for everything. I'm one of those crazy extreme couponers. It's a bad idea to tempt someone like me with a discount and then ignore me. If a company can't honor their promotions for whatever reason, why even send out the email?

Comment

I actually get their birthday certificate every year. There were a few years they never messaged me (maybe the promotion wasn't running?) but the last few years I got it. Either way you can try ticket messaging them about why you haven't received it since...
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Oh and the shipping things screws me too. I once had a >$75 order and then after ordering they added the shipping cost to my order and when I complained they claimed it was because some products weren't eligible or whatever and it brought my total below $75 >_<
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I just got an email asking me to take a customer satisfaction survey. Saying that I was one of their oldest "researchers", which is true. It stated that if I didn't participate in the survey that I wouldn't be eligible for future promotions, product testing or participating on the forum. I never get promotional offers, I couldn't care less about the endless stream of putatives and I couldn't post on the forum even if I wanted to. I guarantee you that they'll still take my money tho.

Comment

Do you know if the AMMO pheromone still works? I had some wild things happen back in high school back when I was using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
                they sent me an e mail telling me i got a birthday gift certificate, but then no code was included, neither did they answer my questions!
                Same here. They said it would be a $1 for each year.

Then I think they realised that I was 45.
                Currently hate:
                XS: XiSt, Evolve
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                AD: A314 (Stealth), TUTH, Ammo, P75 (FF23), P96 (FF22), P131 (Stealth)
                Covers: Jovan Musk, Tribute Molecule 01, Azzaro Chrome, Joop!, 1 Million, Quorum

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  What a lot of people don't realize is that many companies make a profit off of shipping charges. They PAY nearly as much to ship an item as they CHARGE for shipping. Often even if they offer free shipping for purchases over a certain amount that "free" shipping amount is factored into the retail price. I use to work for a company that dealt in luxury items. They made a small fortune in hefty shipping charges.
                  you're totally right. That's how it works, sadly.

I hope to no offend no one. When I say american comercials on tv, it makes me sick, how they are so dishonest in your face, I mean is too fake. Lie in your face.

Like, you comment about shipping charges. Just a big lie.

Personally, I dislike when companies said that have 30%, 50% discount... that's also a lie..
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                  Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                  Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                  Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                  Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Isn't Bliss kind of like a more concentrated Instant Shine?

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                      Isn't Bliss kind of like a more concentrated Instant Shine?
                      IME they are two different animals. Bliss has a chill, iDGAF vibe. I don't get that from Shine.

Comment

I've been with AD since 2009. I did get one birthday cert last year and used it a couple months ago.
                        But I'm only 27 lol.

Comment

I've been a customer for 15 yrs and I never get shit. After all the money I've spent with them you'd think they could throw something my way. Nope, nada, zilch.

Comment

How long does it take to process custom orders, anyway? I shelled out $50 for Hot Rush service (4 putatives), and it's currently business day #8. The website states Hot Rush takes 1-3 days to ship. Wtf? They seriously messed up my timetable.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ???? I bet you still don't have your order. This happened to me once.
                              Actually I have an order stuck 'processing' right now.

nephil they got your money that's all they care about.

Comment

Running low on Shine. Debating about whether to get more. I've been using as a control against my Radiance mixes and on my days off from them. But I'm wondering.....do I even need it anymore? Is there any real benefit? I wonder.....

Comment

I just got an email asking me to take a customer satisfaction survey. Saying that I was one of their oldest "researchers", which is true. It stated that if I didn't participate in the survey that I wouldn't be eligible for future promotions, product testing or participating on the forum. I never get promotional offers, I couldn't care less about the endless stream of putatives and I couldn't post on the forum even if I wanted to. I guarantee you that they'll still take my money tho.
                                Very unetichal.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Very unetichal.
                                  I think many would describe them as such.

Comment

I think many would describe them as such.
                                    Then they should not do any business with them.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Then they should not do any business with them.
                                      My displeasure with them was the impetus for the Radiance project.

Comment

My displeasure with them was the impetus for the Radiance project.
                                        A man with a plan, nice.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X