yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XiSt and ETFZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XiSt and ETFZ

I've been doing some research lately... there's a ton of reviews about these two, some say "EFTZ over XiSt" and some others say "XiSt is the best option" and well, given the shortage on XiSt at the moment, I would like to know if you guys have had any past experience with both 'cause I don't want to buy a product and see it doesn't work for me... I know the best way to find out is through experimenting but I'd like to read some opinions from you, you have more experience than me...
    I've tried Androtics Direct Instant Honesty and Ammuniton with no significant to zero results :/

92diego Personally, I'd first reach for XiSt. If there was no XiSt, I'd go with EtFZ. I've got both.

Comment

Alright, so... I also wanted to ask, what do you think is better, buying it with a cover scent or buying it unscented and then cover it with a cologne maybe?

Comment

92diego I'm very biased. I buy ALL my pheromones unscented. I cover it with essential oils. Sometimes, I don't cover it at all. Read this thread...

Then this post by a very wise man named idle

For Men We're going to add several selections to the store of commercial fragrance options. I'll be looking into acquiring high-quality knockoffs (as I'm

Comment

Originally posted by 92diego View Post
          Alright, so... I also wanted to ask, what do you think is better, buying it with a cover scent or buying it unscented and then cover it with a cologne maybe?
          It depends on what you're trying to achieve. MOST of the time unscented is better so you can mix and match with your own colognes. You don't need a cologne, PXS products have diffusion technology in each blend so they will diffuse just fine without a cologne. However you may want a cologne/scent because lets face it, people like people who smell good, and a woman you pass may take a few extra whiffs when you pass by when wearing a scent. So personally I prefer to always have a cover for this reason. That being said, there are situations where not having a scent is advisable (some work-related things for example or if trying to be discreet).

For me, I want a cover scent for my day-to-day mones, and I have some mones that are unscented so I can cover them with what I want. Personally I've begun to just get all my mones pre-scented with Cool Water because I found it is a very very light non-offendable scent and gives me "just a touch" of a scent while at the same time being light enough that I can cover with another cologne/scent if I wanted or leave as is. I don't like carrying my cologne around with me so its nice to have it pre-scented but there are pros and cons to that of course

So I would say for flexibility get them unscented but for convenience get them scented.
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

It depends on what you're trying to achieve. MOST of the time unscented is better so you can mix and match with your own colognes. You don't need a cologne, PXS products have diffusion technology in each blend so they will diffuse just fine without a cologne. However you may want a cologne/scent because lets face it, people like people who smell good, and a woman you pass may take a few extra whiffs when you pass by when wearing a scent. So personally I prefer to always have a cover for this reason. That being said, there are situations where not having a scent is advisable (some work-related things for example or if trying to be discreet).

For me, I want a cover scent for my day-to-day mones, and I have some mones that are unscented so I can cover them with what I want. Personally I've begun to just get all my mones pre-scented with Cool Water because I found it is a very very light non-offendable scent and gives me "just a touch" of a scent while at the same time being light enough that I can cover with another cologne/scent if I wanted or leave as is. I don't like carrying my cologne around with me so its nice to have it pre-scented but there are pros and cons to that of course

So I would say for flexibility get them unscented but for convenience get them scented.
            Ok, I think I'll get them scented. I was thinking about Cool Water or Acqua Di Gio, 'cause summer is coming here and they actually sound like refreshing, but I've never smelled them before, so I don't know, which of the scents can you recommend?

Comment

Ok, I think I'll get them scented. I was thinking about Cool Water or Acqua Di Gio, 'cause summer is coming here and they actually sound like refreshing, but I've never smelled them before, so I don't know, which of the scents can you recommend?
              Do you have a Macy's near you (or any department store)? They have both you can smell. I like Cool Water more for a daily wear. Acqua Di Gio is my 2nd favorite but it is much heavier. So personally I would go with Cool Water because its lighter, easier to cover up if you want another scent, and because it is safer for daily wear (Acqua Di Gio really isn't something you should wear to work every day although you could). Cool Water has been voted as the #1 everyday scent that women love to smell on men so it is my go to (although Women do love Acqua Di Gio too it is heavier in scent). That being said, keep in mind the pre-scented ones come lighter than the store bought because obviously the bulk of the spray is not mones. So they still are very very light. But that's a good thing because you can top it off if you want a heavier scent or find another brand to cover it if you wish or just leave as is for a nice refreshing but light scent.
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Personally, I always opt for unscented. I've only bought one product from PT and I had it in Aqua Di Gio scent. The scent is spot on but the longevity of the scent was gone within an hour and a half for me, so just something to keep in mind.

Comment

• 92diego
                  92diego commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok, but how about a PXS prescented product? Maybe it can last longer than a PT blend, and if the Diffusion Technology is true, then I shouldn't be worried about the scent longevity (or should I?)

• 2000GT
                  2000GT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  the reason I go for unscented is so I can use my own colognes. I only use three of them so I can maintain consistency.

• 92diego
                  92diego commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the answers guys, you really helped me, I think I'll go unscented (when available) and get a nice summer cologne, if not, maybe Cool Water or Acqua Di Gio

I've used Xist Spray, Xist oil and ETFZ.

ETFZ seems to hit targets slightly faster than Xist, but in my experience, the imprinting effects of ETFZ are more shallow and not as long lasting as Xist. However, surprisingly I've found ETFZ to be a good, rounded social blend with a slight sexual vibe.

If the Xist dry spell continues, you might want to try GOA. It depends what you need, but it is rather sexy and gives some imprinting.

Comment

• 92diego
                  92diego commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, well I was thinking about XiSt because of it's "reset" properties, but given the shortage of it, I started to look for a good substitute. I'm trying to be "an option" again with a girl but it would be nice to have her in my bed again too

SteveO did say Xist would be available by the end of this week so if its not here by today maybe Monday? Keep checking should be any day now
                PXS
                AD

Comment

Yeah, I keep checking XS page and his post about XiSt everyday so I can get mine asap... btw, I was checking other posts and found Copulins, they look pretty amazing around women... maybe I should get Ascend instead of Evolve, but like I said before, I have very little experience with mones, so what do you think?

Comment

92diego You are actually asking a very deep question.

Women think of sex differently than men. Men tend to think "If I want sex, I'll get her horny. So I'll get Evolve and then she'll have sex with me." Maybe.

Women like men who have status. So elevating your status can get women interested in sex with you.

So if you are wanting more sex Evolve could help, but Ascend could help too.

Here is what I would encourage you to consider. Where are you planning on wearing this? In everyday life, I seek to elevate my status to be more sexy to women. With my status elevated, they will be more likely to think of me as a sexual partner. It is an indirect way to sex, whereas Evolve is more direct by making her aroused and horny.

So if you are wanting something for everyday wear to increase your sex appeal, I'd say Ascend. If you are wanting something for a club or because you are going on a date, then maybe Evolve. If you have a girlfriend or wife, I'd get Ascend and Evolve.

Either way, I'd encourage you to consider getting Desire Me, Evolve, and Ascend. They are all great, but the question is where to wear them. Does this make sense 92diego

Comment

• 92diego
                      92diego commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I just wrote a post about what I'm looking for, I want to be sexually attractive to a girl again, I want her in my bed again. Not trying to take her to a club, maybe have lunch or something.

Yeah, I keep checking XS page and his post about XiSt everyday so I can get mine asap... btw, I was checking other posts and found Copulins, they look pretty amazing around women... maybe I should get Ascend instead of Evolve, but like I said before, I have very little experience with mones, so what do you think?
                    Copulins are amazing. I have been posting my results with copulins around these forums as I have only been using them for a month now. They are really great. While Ascend is great and can be attractive, it isn't very sexual by itself. The copulins help, but they're more to get you noticed by other women rather than make them want to have sex with you. If you can afford it I would get Ascend + Evolve in addition to the Xist. Another thing to consider is Desire Me Oil for men. It is pure copulins in an oil form, just 1 drop and you have a ton of cops! Keep in mind its ALOT of cops but I haven't seen any negative effects of that at all. And the oil format is slower diffusing so you get the cops throughout the day.
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

• 92diego
                      92diego commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So, if Desire me is more sexual than Ascend, maybe get XiSt+Desire me and a sample of A.C.E. (if it's free :v)? I don't know if mixing Xist and DM is a good Idea, but I would cover them with a cologne

92diego It's only more "sexual" because it has a higher dose of copulins. Copulins are known to get women horny (but probably mostly during their ovulation times). Personally I find Ascend w/cops + Xist + Cohesion + Taboo to be good enough and I supplement Xist with Evolve at times. Desire Me is still something new I am testing, but what I was trying to say is if you are only getting Ascend for the cops you can always buy the cops separately with Desire Me. I think Xist + Desire Me is a good mix. I know some people disagree because they think Cops (sexual/status) + Xist (romantic) doesn't mix, but I've been challenging that notion and I don't feel that way about them, they seem to be well suited.

Ultimately its up to you to decide how to test/use each product. I think Cohesion + Evolve are solid products though, so I personally would get full sized bottles of them. Of course the cost does add up if you do that, but this is an investment

Or just stick with A.C.E. w/cops full size and Xist. That's the best of both worlds.
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

92diego; remember that if you order Ascend and also order Desire Me, then order Ascend in its version without cops. Then you'll have more options to mix.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                      The copulins help, but they're more to get you noticed by other women rather than make them want to have sex with you.
                      Now are you referring to copulins in general or the copulin content in Ascend?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

Now are you referring to copulins in general or the copulin content in Ascend?
                        The ones in Ascend. Although we really don't know what dose makes women "horny". But I would imagine a bigger dose would be more arousing. My guess is the tiny tiny amount in Ascend is more for status and getting women to notice your "game" rather than make them all tingly...but who knows the field in this is still new. Maybe Tenerife Guy can teach us his knowledge on cops...
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

• 92diego
                          92diego commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's exactly what I was about to say

What about taboo ? I heard it gets younger women horny and makes them think of you as more sexually attractive

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X