yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combining Manimal(apex) with Androstanone XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

I've been testing it solo for a few months.
    IF ... I may, how old are you, what have you found to be YOUR best dosage, and what age range have you been noticing your hits from?

Mucho thanks!

Comment

MMM

Understandable questions. mid-40s. Adults of all ages seem to respond well to it.

What have you noticed in your experiences with androstAnone?

Comment

I've been testing it solo for a few months.
        Haven't made the purchase just yet.

Comment

I'm really interested in these results. aNONE has been described as "masculine, funny, sexy, attention getting, and more friendly". If I would venture a 1 word guess I would call it the James Bond effect. My experience with it solo is limited though so I'll let you experts comment on that. But it is a component of Ascend and Cohesion.
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Is manimal better than m3x since it is supposed to be the oil version of m3x

Comment

better in longer time for diffusion but mx3 hits a bit faster but doesnt last that long

Comment

Thinking of ordering anone as I am really curious how it might enhance the various alpha mixes I wear (SOB, Ascend, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae).
                Bad Wolf

Comment

dorfmeister I think Anone is under-rated and under-used. You've already seen Roberto Calone pioneering post on Anone?

Comment

dorfmeister I think Anone is under-rated and under-used. You've already seen Roberto Calone pioneering post on Anone?
                    Thanks, yes. I've been researching anone on the various forums.
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

dorfmeister What have you learned?

Comment

dorfmeister What have you learned?
                        That it looks to be a more approachable yet masculine take on androstenone, and while I take the reports of "experts" on pheromone forums with a giant grain of salt, it looks promising enough to risk $20 on a 10ml bottle of oil in order to test.
                        Bad Wolf

Comment

dorfmeister I think your summary is spot on. I think of it as the positives of masculinity without the downside of being too machismo.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X