yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combining Manimal(apex) with Androstanone XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combining Manimal(apex) with Androstanone XS

Well that was interesting. The combo seems to make women down right horny. Women normally dont open with the manimal they just stare and start opening and close their legs alot. However with androstanone, they get VERY close to you and start talking alot about sex,ALOT!!! I was in a party dancing and my goodness women jus grind on me outta da blue, one grabbed my both hands and placed it over her hips we was doin doggie style on the dancefloor. Women next to me was just taking photos of me and hair flipping like crazy. Even weirder the males were not aggresive considering the high andrestenone content of manimal. Need to experiment more with this.

Roberto Calone How much androstanone total did you have on you?

How much Manimal did you have on?

Androstanone can mellow the impact of androstenone, as far as I know. I'm guessing it may also have the impact of making women feel safe and disinhibited, at least in the context you were. Were you clubbing?

Androstanone I think also makes women see you as a viable sexual partner. So this all makes sense.

Comment

Now remember manimal has a ball roller so i did at least two inches on the sides of my neck and 1inch on my chest. The Androstanone i did 2 drops each at 5mcg around my ear and one drop at my chest. Also note i did have a cover scent i used sauvage so it kinda carried the molecules further.

Comment

Roberto Calone Okay, that helps. Personally I dislike those ball rollers because then I don't know the dose and I'm obsessive compulsive so I always request dropper bottles.

Alright, here's what I'm going to recommend if you should choose this mission, use manimal at the same dose and then add 40 mcg of androstanone. At this level, the androstanone should be higher than the androstenone, because I doubt you have more than 30 mcg androstenone on you.

Also make sure you know where the exit is in case you need to escape crowds of fans... ok maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I want to see if you notice what I'm seeing.

Perhaps you'll also test 40 mcg solo. Keep us informed. As far as I can tell, you're pioneering androstanone research here!

PS you did 2 drops near each ear and one on your chest for a total of 5 drops? So 5 drops times 5 mcg = 25 mcg total? Or 2 drops total for 10 mcg total?

PPS I've gone up to 100 mcg of androstanone.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          Roberto Calone

PS you did 2 drops near each ear and one on your chest for a total of 5 drops? So 5 drops times 5 mcg = 25 mcg total? Or 2 drops total for 10 mcg total?

PPS I've gone up to 100 mcg of androstanone.
          Reads like 3 total drops at 5 mcgs each for a total of 15 mcgs.

I'd be interested in more findings with this mix, too!

Comment

MMM You might be right! Let's see what Roberto Calone replies to get the specifics! He's been THE androstAnone pioneer researcher here!

By the way, are you the same MMM on another pheromone site?

Comment

• MMM
              MMM commented
              Editing a comment
              The mix sounds and his findings sounds INTERESTING!

Yes Sir! MMM ... That would be me!

MMM from what I understand you're quite experienced. How long have you been using mones?

Comment

That is INCORRECT.

I've been playing around for so long, I can't even remember when. I started with ATTRACTANT-10, so MAYBE about 20+ years, and still don't have the knowledge that a lot of people have. All I've been waiting for was the REAL PANTY DROPPER.

As my age has me in a place where I'm no longer chasing, I still enjoy hits. I still have bags and bags of old stuff. Most of which probably doesn't even work if -mones really expire. Sad, but true.

Comment

MMM I seem to remember taking notes on some of your posts. Even if you're not quite experienced you have more knowledge about some things than me, so thank you for writing posts in such a way I was able to learn from you.

Comment

Yeah 15 mcg of the adrostanone so imma up da ante a bit. The enone does seem to be tempered when anone is added however i digress it makes woman Very touchy... it opens up women more and causes them to turn their head. Self effects? A bit on the cocky side,lol. Sorry had to put dat pun in there. People who dont even know me know my name ,not sure has some social in it. Ohh it makes them comfortable around you too.

Comment

Roberto Calone I've recently gone to 200 mcg of androstAnone. I'll hold off on telling you my results so you can have yours without any biased information from me. Perhaps you'd consider taking yours to 50 mcg.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                      Yeah 15 mcg of the adrostanone so imma up da ante a bit. The enone does seem to be tempered when anone is added however i digress it makes woman Very touchy... it opens up women more and causes them to turn their head. Self effects? A bit on the cocky side,lol. Sorry had to put dat pun in there. People who dont even know me know my name ,not sure has some social in it. Ohh it makes them comfortable around you too.
                      What kind of age range are you noting getting VERY TOUCHY, Roberto?

Mucho thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

What kind of age range are you noting getting VERY TOUCHY, Roberto?

Mucho thanks!
                        Age range 20 and up.

Comment

Roberto Calone I admit that androstAnone is a favorite molecule of mine! So I'm watching your research with great interest...

Comment

Roberto Calone I admit that androstAnone is a favorite molecule of mine! So I'm watching your research with great interest...
                            If I/we may, may we know WHY? it's your favorite, X?

Mucho thanks!

Comment

MMM As far as I can tell, it's the masculine without the problems of masculinity. You get respect of men. Attraction from women. No hostility. I've seen NO bad reactions from others or myself from androstAnone.

Comment

MMM As far as I can tell, it's the masculine without the problems of masculinity. You get respect of men. Attraction from women. No hostility. I've seen NO bad reactions from others or myself from androstAnone.
                                Is that SOLO, or with Manimal?

And how long have you been testing -Anone?

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Manimal if you put too much can cause guys to become agitated, or verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry territorial. Androstanone is like a godsend however you have to be somewhat be a bit alpha no pushover. Talk to the woman, and once again....women touch you..yes youuuuuuuuu,lol. I just asked a simple question and she told me a story, rubbed my back and put her head on my shoulder at work. Escalation is easy with this. I tried the manimal just to up the sexual side a little more and boy was it apparent but i must say this, evolve oil is just as effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                                    Manimal if you put too much can cause guys to become agitated, or verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry territorial. Androstanone is like a godsend however you have to be somewhat be a bit alpha no pushover. Talk to the woman, and once again....women touch you..yes youuuuuuuuu,lol. I just asked a simple question and she told me a story, rubbed my back and put her head on my shoulder at work. Escalation is easy with this. I tried the manimal just to up the sexual side a little more and boy was it apparent but i must say this, evolve oil is just as effective.
                                    Thanks, Roberto!

How long have you been testing Manimal with -Anone?

Does that mean you've tested -Anone with Evolve oil? If you have, how many times have you taken it out on a test drive?

Now, all you have to do is learn to share your dosage/s and application point/s so the GOOD INFO doesn't get lost in the clutter of questions asking you for that info.

I think you two got me ready to make that purchase!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

Is that SOLO, or with Manimal?

And how long have you been testing -Anone?

Thanks for sharing!
                                      I've been testing it solo for a few months.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X