yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Other Vendors vs PXS, have you considered the goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

Could you comment more on these.

Also, what if your boss is a woman?
    Sorry I've been really busy lately at work so I'm going to keep my response shorter than usual (also lack of posting overall because of this):

Too much socials are beta. Beta turns off lots of HB10 women unless properly buffered. SOB gets away with a lot of b-nol because of the other heavy eNONE and copulins but in general socials by themselves can be seen as Beta and not great around HB10 type of women unless someone has good game.

As for the boss, lol you got me there...got into gender roles there oops...that being said, eRONE is still preferable around a female boss, but the A1 risk would not be a big issue. A1 in my experience around males is very beta if used in excess. It can cause agitation, etc, and that being said, since it can cause lethargy/depression in males its really not something you want around a male boss. But around a female it probably wouldn't be an issue.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

man, that was a dense, still beginner-friendly intro to basic molecules!

thanks, knowledgeispower !

Comment

Define too much socials. Do you mean socials by themselves or are you considering socials in a mix? How much experience do you have with HB10s and socials?

I have never found socials to betafy a mix.. Ever! I always combine socials in a mix of alpha and sexual mones.

How does a dark and brooding mix improve your chances? You attract maybe 5% of the female population and frighten 95%. What's the good in that? A sexy, high status male with SOCIAL SKILLS is the one who will prevail.

Also never found A1 to be betafying. I use it everyday at work and the women love me. Always in my bubble and looking for a reason for kino. Doesn't sound beta to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Define too much socials. Do you mean socials by themselves or are you considering socials in a mix? How much experience do you have with HB10s and socials?

I have never found socials to betafy a mix.. Ever! I always combine socials in a mix of alpha and sexual mones.

How does a dark and brooding mix improve your chances? You attract maybe 5% of the female population and frighten 95%. What's the good in that? A sexy, high status male with SOCIAL SKILLS is the one who will prevail.

Also never found A1 to be betafying. I use it everyday at work and the women love me. Always in my bubble and looking for a reason for kino. Doesn't sound beta to me.
          I'm talking about too much socials by themselves. A mix without any eRONE or eNONE with a bunch of -nols can be very beta. They definitely have a place I am not denying that nor advocating for a very masculine non-social mix. I am just saying be careful with the nols if your mix has no eRONE or eNONE they work better supplementing masculine mixes than they do alone.

As for A1, it is not betafying with females, however around males it can be. Women LOVE A1 no doubt about that, but among males, A1 by itself can be beta. I always wear A1 with some eRONE/eNONE around males. My past experience with A1 alone around females is while they do love it, by itself it can have friendzone properties (too much comfort is not a good thing if there is no sexual tension)
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

One thing that i learn is that pheromone blends (mix of several single pheromone molecule) would not work on every person. Pheromone company are most likely formulate a blend based on majority of their target market, race, culture, demographic, etc. So people like me, which is nowhere close to their target market, are basically doomed . Here is my experiences with commercial pheromone blends:

XIST (1 drop)
            -Got asked whether if i already have a girlfriend by an older woman.
            -People didn't put single effort to keep conversation going.
            -Interaction is so serious.
            -No visible attraction from ladies.
            -Possibly because of too much androsterone

EVOLVE (1 spray)
            -Most woman seems to be intimidated, trying to break or even avoid eye contact as soon as possible.
            -Interaction with men are very formal and straightforward, like talking with policeman.
            -Very confident in terms of self effect.
            -Possibly because of too much androstenone

WOLF (1 spray)
            -My friend suddenly call me 'sir'
            -Too much respect.

NUDE (1 drop)
            -Texted by three different female classmates about random stuff.
            -Got opened by people that already familiar with me (even though they didn't know me so well).
            -Got some unpleasant disinhibition statement from random guy.
            -No visible attraction from ladies.
            -Men got out of my way when i'm walking.
            -Strangely got spotlight effect from men / checked out by men.

POSSES ALPHA (1 Spray)
            -Got mild respect from men.
            -Conversation with men are fun not too formal.
            -No attraction from woman.

GLACE (1 Spray, a week buildup)
            -Status straight to the ground, people make fun of me.
            -Shit tested even by a men
            -possibly beacuse of too much estratetraenol

In my point of view, i consider pheromone as a tool to complement my personality (signature). When pheromone blend is not working it means the blend did't complement the right signature in order to make me become better a person. After buying several products from several different vendors, i still haven't found the one. While other people occasionally mix different pheromone blends to achieve desired result, i prefer not to do that because it will only make thing become more complex. So rather than spending more money on other blends that is not designed to specifically complement my signature, i decided to play with single molecules from now on. I order several single molecules from PheromoneXS to experiment with, which is:

ANDROSTADIENONE
            I have problem making situation comfortable, also because sample of cohesion gave me a good solid eye contact from women.

ANDROSTENONE
            Only small dose. Although most woman in my country are easily intimidated by this, but i still need the attraction properties from this molecule.

ANDROSTANONE
            I think its good molecule to temper down androstenone in conservative environment or even replace androstenone?

ALPHA ANDROSTENOL
            I got "you are so serious" or "you are intense" 'compliment' a lot, conversation with me usually very straightforward so i feel the need to tone it down a bit. I also realized that i'm not that approachable so I just want to project "its okay to talk normally with me" vibe to other people. Other reason is because NUDE, which is product that so far the best in terms of complementing my signature correctly, is rumored are heavy on androstenol.

COPULINS
            Very nice self effect, it make me feel like i have so much energy than usual. Good at generating friendly respect, not policeman respect like androsterone. Possibly a substitute for androstenone in terms of creating attraction?

Comment

• Averousm
              Averousm commented
              Editing a comment
              Single molecule part is NOT FIELD REPORT, is more like THE REASON WHY I BOUGHT THAT MOLECULES.

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X