yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Nude by Liquid Alchemy Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    2000GT Thanks for your input! I found XiSt to be great for the reset effect. Not sure about fallout though. If I wanted fallout, I'd probably reach for NA, NAG, Voodoo, or .... I'm thinking xs193 Boyfriend might be a good prospect for fallout.
    If XS193 can cause fallout, I'm gonna sell my bottles of NA and NAG, lol.

Comment

• hey Primross,
      you have nude in a roller right?
      i would go up and down over my neck and cover around half of it. you can also cover all of it, it would probably work just as well if not better.
      i have yet to get a dial on my dosage but everything from 3-8 drops seems to work just fine, have not tried more then that.

i would also combine it with a drop of dp and you can also add a bit of av, its a really effective mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        2000GT Thanks for your input! I found XiSt to be great for the reset effect. Not sure about fallout though. If I wanted fallout, I'd probably reach for NA, NAG, Voodoo, or .... I'm thinking xs193 Boyfriend might be a good prospect for fallout.
        Stop holding out on us! What gives you the impression XS193 causes fallout?
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Wore my first Nude 4 drops (+ Swoon 3 drops) at a music festival. I know my Swoon baseline and its my favorite product. I got opened by 2 girls at the festival. One, I number closed and another I brought back to my room. Both were 28 or 29. Both were quite chubby not really my type but cute.

I can see that this products has beautifier as reported. I even found myself handsome looking at the mirror (for real!). Girls in their 20s stared deep into my eyes when we locked gaze.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X