yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Panty Scorcher mix (MX331-MX334) - Fragrance???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes very true; memories can easily be exaggerated subconsciously and the evolution of mone mixes is a good point. Either way I will be willing to pay some $ to test it out with 0 expectations....
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Catlord17 As much as you are calling for reason, I think you are being humble. However, your point is well taken and we may have better to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        Catlord17 As much as you are calling for reason, I think you are being humble. However, your point is well taken and we may have better to look forward to.
        I am simply being reasonable. Expectations that have become unreasonably high will cause issues if it cannot live up to the expectations. I have a good idea that it works well, but regardless, better to be pleasantly surprised because one had no expectations, than disappointed by the same thing because one did... and until we can use it again and see how it performs in real life, we must be cautious.

Comment

Hey Catlord17, how are you man? Wow I would definitely be interesting in testing that PS if you ever get it going again, I sure would like to be a tester for you. Would even pay for the s&h so you don't have to.
          Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
          Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
          LPMP: TLG
          Love Scent: NPA, SOE
          Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
          PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
          Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
            The following is why the Akuto scent is just the beginning:

From the basenotes.net forum (2011-not my post):

"Hi all,
            I recently purchased A314 this is a pheromone product from smartmones.com, i really love this product , the fragnace of this is called AKUTO , so i ordered the colone version of this scent without the pheromone and it smelled like vettiver, so i asked them regarding this and they informed that the smell of A314 is due to the Deer musk that is added to this so i bought deer musk from ebay wich never smelled anything close to this scent, so one suggested it smells like body kourous so i even tried that but was unsuccessful, so is there anyone who had tried this product or know about any other perfume that smells like this.
            Regards
            Spidy"

This is why it's so confusing when it comes to fragrance packages.

Also, I can vouche for Body Kouros not smelling like "Akuto".......not even close.
            There are several basenote conversations that suggest Akuto was based off "musk ravageur" by Frederic Malle. Keep in mind the OP you quoted probably didn't know much about fragrances when they posted this. Personally I get very little Vetiver scent from Akuto, but I guess then it would depend on where the vetiver originated. Which would be the next point this person makes about deer musk. There are so many different musks available saying I bought some off ebay and expecting it to be the same as what AD used is just, wow! More than likely the musk he did buy was blended or cheap.

I happen to know where AD gets their musk from and what kind because one day while casually speaking to Jasmin about musks and their amazing pheromone like properties I mentioned a source I was getting some really high-end stuff from and she got all giddy because she and Harris were buying the same stuff I was. Maybe she was just screwing around with me, but I believed her.

Anyway I have a good bit of AD blends in Game scent even a bottle of plain old Game with no mones. I smell some Paul Sebastian in there, but not quite. I sent a sample off to my perfumer a long while back, but at the time I wasn't really interested in figuring out what it was. I might be able to revisit Game with him now and see what he can come up with.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I agree that Akuto does not smell anything similar to Kouros. The closest I found to A314's Akuto was M512 from Hax, but that scent is more "soapy", meaning it (M512) has a much stronger high note that smells more like a really powerful laundry detergent. Just recently I found an atomizer where I used to carry some of the old and discontinued Game scented AMMO, and after further inspection of the scent, I think it smells similar to the FXS. Ammo however has a bit stronger "soapy" note, and FXS doesn't, as it's much powdery/sweet. I apologize if my descriptions of scents are not too clear for you guys, I'm not quite knowledgeable in the field of perfumery, so I try to describe it best as to what a certain scent reminds me of.
              Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
              Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
              LPMP: TLG
              Love Scent: NPA, SOE
              Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
              PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
              Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X