yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Panty Scorcher mix (MX331-MX334) - Fragrance???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panty Scorcher mix (MX331-MX334) - Fragrance???

Does anyone know what fragrance was used in the old Panty Scorcher mix (MX331-MX334)?

Thanks!

Hey dude, mirroring what Snoopyace said on PT, Game and Akuto. Never had a chance to try out the game scent, so I can't offer any input as to what it was like.

Comment

• theLaw
      theLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers! Thanks!

Game scent was very nice indeed. I had my (first) bottle of Ammo in Game scent. But I did return it half way thru because every time I sprayed it on I would get this itch around my neck. Later on it was commented on pherotalk that there was something in it that was causing this reaction on people, so they made some changes and switched the scent to Akuto. I returned mine and exchanged it for the Akuto revision.
    Last edited by DssMaster; 10-11-2016, 10:11 AM.
    Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
    Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
    LPMP: TLG
    Love Scent: NPA, SOE
    Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
    PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
    Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Some say Nautica Voyage is similar to game scent.

Comment

Don't know about that, I used to have Nautica Voyage, and as far as I remember it didn't smell like game scent.
        Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
        Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
        LPMP: TLG
        Love Scent: NPA, SOE
        Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
        PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
        Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

theLaw I heard a rumor someone might know the answer to that and his name might be Catlord17

Comment

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            What's the question?

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
          Does anyone know what fragrance was used in the old Panty Scorcher mix (MX331-MX334)?

Thanks!
          There's the question.

Comment

Well.......that's a bit complicated.

It's an in-house mix that Androtics used in several products including the famous MX297. The original PS mix was created by Shannon (Catlord), but I'm not sure if he had a hand in the fragrance......not to mention that the 4 test mixes had different scents.

Personally, I think the closest fragrance available on the market is Le Male.......but not identical.

For anyone interested, you can actually buy the fragrance from Androtics by itself.

Comment

The primary scent used was called Akuto. Secondarily, their Game was used.

Comment

The following is why the Akuto scent is just the beginning:

From the basenotes.net forum (2011-not my post):

"Hi all,
                I recently purchased A314 this is a pheromone product from smartmones.com, i really love this product , the fragnace of this is called AKUTO , so i ordered the colone version of this scent without the pheromone and it smelled like vettiver, so i asked them regarding this and they informed that the smell of A314 is due to the Deer musk that is added to this so i bought deer musk from ebay wich never smelled anything close to this scent, so one suggested it smells like body kourous so i even tried that but was unsuccessful, so is there anyone who had tried this product or know about any other perfume that smells like this.
                Regards
                Spidy"

This is why it's so confusing when it comes to fragrance packages.

Also, I can vouche for Body Kouros not smelling like "Akuto".......not even close.

Comment

theLaw I didn't realize how confusing it could be. I just figured emailing AD or going to the waybackmachine or posting by someone who would know by now.

I swear we need an official pheromone historian!

Comment

hope that catlord will create this mix again so we can get our hands on it.

Comment

Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                        Working on it.
                        Looking forward to it!
                        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                        PXS
                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                        AD
                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Catlord17 I've read the AD forum on MX331-334, and I'd like to hear it from the source and origin. What was the purpose/effects/results/etc of Panty Scorcher as objectively as you can tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                            Catlord17 I've read the AD forum on MX331-334, and I'd like to hear it from the source and origin. What was the purpose/effects/results/etc of Panty Scorcher as objectively as you can tell me?
                            Xcc see this:

There seems to be a lot of confusion about my pheromone mix Panty Scorcher, from the old days at Androtics. So I will clear up what I can here. Panty
                            PXS
                            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                            AD
                            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

The original purpose was to be a sort of "all in one" that would be useful in virtually any situation. It ended up being decidedly more sexual than I at first intended, but this not being a bad thing, I decided to go with it.

The results I saw included my girlfriend at the time repeatedly over the course of several wearings inevitably figuring out where I applied it and sniffing, kissing and licking that spot. She also always initiated sex within 20-30 minutes of exposure, regardless of whether or not I needed to pull over and go into the bushes to rise to the occasion, or we had indoor privacy.

I had a case where I was having lunch with my mother, who was close to the end of her life and on oxygen. Smoked for 53 years and was dying of cancer and emphysema and pneumonia and and and... I was having lunch with her, and we had a teenage server. I was in my late 30's at the time. Not only did my mother's presence not stop her, but neither did the age difference. This girl blatantly hit on me twice right in front of everyone, so blatantly that my mother commented on how she had to apologize for "being in my way", since I would have been able to "do something if she wasn't around".

It took 3 days of wearings to be able to acclimate to how sexually aroused it made me, so that I could wear it in public and maintain reasonable self control.

One of my friends agreed to test for me. He was in college at the time, business major. His reports included almost 8 straight hours of highly acrobatic sex with a barista he met while wearing it, starting two or three hours after they met for the first time, which she could do nothing about shortening because she was at work. They had more than an hour's sex the next day, too, but this is all from memory, and I don't remember all the details. He also reported going to a college party and having such ridiculous results that apparently (if memory serves) something along the lines of an orgy broke out and he was in the middle of it, and his friends at the party demanded to know "how he did that". When he told them, they all demanded to be testers or be allowed to buy a bottle.

That's about all I remember.

Comment

Catlord17 Thank you for the details. I'm intrigued and hope you have this mix available soon! You lead an interesting life! I hope you'll tell me more about it some time...

Comment

Wow now I am intrigued as well....
                                  PXS
                                  AD

Comment

As much as I would love to dazzle you with it's awesomeness, please keep in mind that we must retain reasonable points of view and expectations regarding the PS mixes. I don't have perfect memory and the testing was far from complete. What I created back then may have become inferior to current high quality mixes and understanding over the intervening time. So don't think it's some sort of miracle. It's easy to estimate in error and remember incorrectly, without hard data.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X