yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your favorite Putative from Androtics ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

P83, TAC and P74 are three I'm not quite certain of yet. Some people, erroneously, believe BDOC is P83 but its a far cry from it. You can deduce from the Magic 13 Androtics boasts that most any molecule in that category is very inexpensive. This has been proven time and again by Dancing Joker and myself. I distinctly remember Jasmin telling me that TAF was ridiculous in pricing so for a long time I thought it was ALLO-THDOC. ALLODOC is one of the most expensive molecules I've run across, that is until I figured out P96 and some of the others. When I figured out what TAF was I was kind of surprised what Jasmin meant by "ridiculous in pricing" which really meant it was a bit over-priced, but certainly not ridiculous which ALLODOC is at $32000.00 a gram.

The whole cost thing was a guideline and benchmark for a molecule to be discovered.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Can we at anytime expect to buy similar p's, if we'd rather do business here? (for the ones you are sure of..). E.g. p75?

Comment

So, do we (I mean you) know what p96 really is, like for sure, like in 99,9% sure?

Comment

First it wouldn't be fair to Androtics to just say here is all their putatives. Second it wouldn't be fair to Dancing Joker and I who spent the better part of four years conducting our own research and third and most importantly I don't want to give anything to other vendors needlessly. These people have been spreading lies and hate my way and I'd rather die than lay it all out on the line for them.

I'm going to be releasing molecules just like they are now and after solid community research and a consensus of what they are I'll tell you what DJ and I believe they are.

As time progresses we will have a community sourced list of what we as a collective believe each putative is available. As the research grows we will release the actual names of molecules. This way no one is erroneously influenced by what DJ and I believe the putatives are. Hope this makes sense and seems fair.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by extraballislit View Post
              So, do we (I mean you) know what p96 really is, like for sure, like in 99,9% sure?
              As of right now DJ and I have discovered 30 putatives as in 99.9% certain with extensive research and testing and thousands of dollars spent. There are about 15 other molecules we are 75% sure on but testing continues. Unfortunately three putatives which have eluded us are p83, p74 and TAC. We've been busy.

Now here's something funny and why we are being secretive to a degree. Ultimetely I want the named molecules to get out, but only when we have already studied it and understand it as a community. I feel it can only enhance the community but there are also things going on that are really terrible and I believe based on greed. I'll get into more in a bit but the time isn't right. I would kindly ask those trusted to be a part of this group to please keep our research private.

I do believe the time is right to let all researcher know we have a skilled Chemical Engineer and a Bio Scientist as members of our research community. Both actively participate in our group which makes me proud.

Steve O

Comment

I love that you're giving us the experience of learning as we go, that's why I started testing P's to begin with. I don't want to open a "Where is Waldo" book to see that someone has already circled him.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X