yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your favorite Putative from Androtics ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Putative from Androtics ?

Title says it all !

Please post what is/are your favorite Putative/s from AD.
    And why they are your favorites ?

I think this should get our private forum started

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Mine is

P74
    (The Instant Cool guy /
    as i called it )

Its just my favorite.
    It goes with everything i used from there.
    Perfect addition to A314 and IG.

Loved it when using it in parties and other social places.

idle @ socials

Comment

P83 with P75 being a close second.
      I was in the midst of an affair with a much younger lady friend. Everyone knew something was going on, and all the women my age caused all kinds of trouble for us...and we were working in an environment where there could be no open displays of affection etc so we worked real hard on keeping it on the down low. Not when I had p83 on, she could not help herself. Passing each other at one point she ran her hand across my chest and sort of tweaked my nipple at the same time, and this was in front of the store where all the supes / mgrs. would be standing...she did all kinds of things like that. I just loved how it just dropped all boundaries LOL.

Comment

P96 for me. Crossed any gap both physically and emotionally

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

P83 for me also, the sheer flexibility of it to enhance so many mixes and commercial products is astounding.

P79, P74 and P93 (or 96 can't remember which was which) are good second runner ups.

Also, TAL in combo with P83 and eNone had ridiculous dis-inhibiting effects.

Comment

It would have to be P96 for me, definitely one of the best molecules AD had. Great molecule to make a mix around

Comment

I'd say I already know, from personal extensive research, what most putatives are, but that would take the fun out of testing

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

P130 and P83 have been fun so far. Still undecided on P75.

Comment

Definitely P96 for me as well, with P126 a close second. However, many of the other putatives were quite exceptional and versative, and made for many interesting mixes

Comment

I've tried a lot over the years but the only one that ever really gave me noticeable effects (primarily on the self effect end) was p97.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                      I've tried a lot over the years but the only one that ever really gave me noticeable effects (primarily on the self effect end) was p97.
                      p97
                      ... can you please share more about the self effect

idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
                        p97
                        Dude, it's been ages since I've properly tested it. What I can remember, it really helped clear my mind, remain focused, it seemed to enhance the flow of conversation, kind of like what was it, TAL? But this felt more smooth, not intense. I know people have said that it had a synergy that worked well with sexual mixes but tbh, I haven't attempted sexual mixes with it. Now that I'm in a new job with a normal work schedule, I'll have to look back into that again. What have you seen from it?

Comment

p97

Dude, it's been ages since I've properly tested it. What I can remember, it really helped clear my mind, remain focused, it seemed to enhance the flow of conversation, kind of like what was it, TAL? But this felt more smooth, not intense. I know people have said that it had a synergy that worked well with sexual mixes but tbh, I haven't attempted sexual mixes with it. Now that I'm in a new job with a normal work schedule, I'll have to look back into that again. What have you seen from it?
                          I recall Dancing Joker mentioning P97 often too.

Steve O

Comment

I am quite fond of P96 myself. That and P93.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                              p97

any chance we'll hear from dj? I'd love to hear hi thoughts on P97

Comment

He will be reporting shortly on the new test molecules. I know he is also very busy with work. Apparently the one who shall not be named has arisen and is taking over the council.

Steve O

Comment

He's busy, but will be around. Here's an idea of what he's been up to

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                    p97

any chance we'll hear from dj? I'd love to hear hi thoughts on P97
                                    Hey GT ... It's good to see some familiar forum faces again!

P97 is another one of my favorite putatives (and that's hard when there are so many to choose from) and definitely in my top 10 list. It produces what I consider a smooth social and status effect with others - sort of a smooth talking, cool guy that people want to hang around. It has strong self-effects as well, and I find myself more confident, outgoing, and eloquent. It's definitely comparable to a refined, social androsterone type molecule that's not as serious and a lot more fun to be around

Comment

P93 is my number 1, acts a lot l more like a mix then a single, its like a much lighter social A1, slightly beautifying, works nicely with a little p75 and some p74.

Comment

P86 - Beautifying
                                        TAC - Sexual intensifier
                                        P75 - Masculine touch

Life is good with these three around. Tac in particular isn't visually making you sexy but great at helping you and your partner relax and achieve your love making intents faster. My memories with P86 were blissful.. Not in an instant shine/bliss sort of way but like life is dream... P75 would always touch off any mix and give it that kick. I noticed its one that women pick up on alot.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X