yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

AM/Glance with XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AM/Glance with XS

I have AM and Glance.. What XS product combos work well with AM/Glance?

Hey Darktiger. Rawwwwwwwr! Forgive me for not answering your question because I have no experience with AM or Glance but I saw you were new and wanted to introduce myself.

The men will be around shortly to offer some wisdom on this.

In the meantime, if you haven't already please check our our super huge selection of pheromones that I believe from testing offers you everything you need.

Pheromone XS has made it soooo easy, so easy to find the right products for you by using our goals system.

In addition,each product page has at a glance usage tips, a description of the product, reviews and specifications. I hope this is useful in finding the right product to match with Am and glance.

Since I know nothing about these products, do you mind telling me what they do, and why is it important to you to get an XS product to pair up with it.

Comment

am is a very strong aggressive sexual mix that can be to much for females under 25 year at 1 spray
      adding 4 or 5 sprays of glance to it makes that it gets softer and the -25 will like it but the 25+ will see you as to soft
      add 1 or 2 sprays of xist to it for slowly turning a girl into your girlfriend
      you can replace the glance with Cohesion XS 1 spray or 1 oil drop is the same as 4 sprays of glance
      products:Cohesion XS,XiSt ,Taboo XS ,Love Boat
      samples: Xist,Vibe,Connections,Bliss,XS144b

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        learning

What? 1 spray ?pleasssseeeee. I sprayed three and with evolve it does wonders. At work and in the clubs. or any outing? Evolve and AM were made for each.Am is the alpha product makes you more manly. dont give a fuck and more proactive. It also makes women more chatty. The EVOLVE i suggested because it amps the sexual side. women start fanning themselves signs that they in heat.

Comment

OK so another blonde question from Kate. If AM and Glance are so amazing why pair them of and have you used these products solo with awesome effects? Can you use them solo with awesome effects?

Comment

used solo its okay but you will see the OBVIOUS hits quite quickly when paired up.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for answering my questions.

About AM & Cohesion (oil) you can find some info here:
          Since I found a cheap supplier (based in Europe) for Alfa Maschio (Black spice, Sandalwood musk), I have decided to run a few tests for myself............. I

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X