yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alfa Maschio + Cohesion oil !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfa Maschio + Cohesion oil !!!

Since I found a cheap supplier (based in Europe) for Alfa Maschio (Black spice, Sandalwood musk), I have decided to run a few tests for myself.............
    I use heavy -none products without any headaches (rarely it happens to me), I don't get any depression from using phero products.
    So, I decided to use the next combinations:
    2 sprays of Alfa Maschio (Sandalwood) + 2 drops of Cohesion oil
    2 sprays of Alfa Maschio (Sandalwood) + 3 drops of Cohesion oil
    3 sprays of Alfa Maschio (Sandalwood) + 2 drops of Cohesion oil
    3 sprays of Alfa Maschio (Sandalwood) + 3 drops of Cohesion oil
    and finally added
    12 drops of Cohesion oil in 1 bottle of Alfa Maschio (Sandalwood) - I used 2 & 3 sprays from this mix. (just shake the bottle well before the application)

I've noticed a more aggressive behaviour for me at the 3 sprays of Alfa Maschio, slightly lowered when used 3 drops of Cohesion.
    I was very talkative & in a good mood at all tests & I felt a self-confidence like never before (I'm the Mr Right.....)
    Ladies who were distant from me were smiling a lot, being attentive to whatever I was saying, they were relaxed and...... they were trying to come closer to me and touching me (light punches on my arms, touching me with their bodies)
    Ladies who were sitting down next to me...... They were feeling HOT, they complained about the room temperature (too high for them), they had all those IOI's that you would expect from the use of pheros. They looked like 'melting down', sweating a lot, exposing parts of their bodies, going to the toilet often, turning red when looking at them. In all cases they were ignoring other males in our party (better looking than me), something that a guy in our party noticed and told them as a joke... ( Hey ladies..... there in not only 1 man in our party!!!).

Reactions: Ladies up to 25 yrs old were interested, enjoyed the parties, but looked like being afraid of approaching me. Ladies of 25-35 yrs old were open to everything (sexually attracted, forgetting about relationships etc..). Ladies over 35 yrs old (40+ were affected even more ) seemed to have lack of confidence, they were giving space to the younger ones but if I was approaching them showing some real interest they were turned on and SEX was welcomed by both sides.

TY

Great review! I've been considering AM and L2K. Can't decide between the two. But I had intended to pair whatever I buy with Steve's products. I had great results with AV and Cohesion.

Comment

LIIK v.2 is an enhanced AM! It is a good standalone product.
      from my other post: Cohesion oil + LIIK: Friendly and relaxing mix, happy vibes, something between Evolve + LIIK and Taboo + LIIK..... I think I'll try it again .

AM is enhanced by Cohesion and creates a 'sexual' heat wave, while LIIK seems to become 'friendlier' without losing its 'sexual' power and I can say that it prolongs its effects (probably because of the slow-released oil power). I've never tried any LAL products....

Comment

Hi Im a newbie to this forum but have had experiences with quite a few pheros from Androtics, mainly Instant SHine, TUTH, IO and Alpha314.

Im interested in trying the mix you have used. Im in the UK and am trying to find a local (ish) supplier for the AM, you mentioned you purchased yours within Europe.

If its not breaching forum rules could you signpost me to where I can get from. Im just deciding weather to buy the Cohesion oil or Evolve

Comment

Thanks for the info Panikos. I wanted to ask, if using the AM (all they have is Black Spice & Sandlewood) would this then clash with my own cover scent? I always like to use my own.

Comment

AM Black Spice is 'spicy', comes very strong at the first sprays, fades away quickly and then, after hours, you can smell it again. You can change this behaviour by adding some sprays of C.Dior Homme Intense into the AM bottle (5-6 sprays I have tried). For ME it blends nicely with AM and makes the Black Spice scent last longer.
            Sandalwood musk is a 'sweet' scent, fades away in about 1 hour but later on you can smell it on your skin again..... In one case one of my friends told me that the scent was too strong and she did not like it that much. But, later on (after 1 hour+) she was trying to smell the perfume on me saying that it was 'perfect' and she could not believe it was the same one she did not like before. I have also tried it mixed with YSL Body Kouros, YSL La Nuit De L'Homme.

You can use cover scents of your choice but try to be 'compatible' with the AM scents.

Comment

Hmm I guess I'll have to wait until I get them to try. I only like to wear Tom Ford, and I always get asked what Im wearing, shame there isn't a odurless version of AM. Im looking forward to try it with and Oil, possibly the Cohesion.

Which do oil would you recommend from your experiences in regards to instant hits for social places such as bars, clubs etc.

Comment

Tom Ford, T. Ford Noir can be paired with AM Black Spice. T. Ford Grey Vetiver is better with AM Sandalwood musk. (I have also used them)

About oils.... ( from those ones I have used)
                Domination & Ascend, Evolve & Cohesion
                Standalones: Domination, Evolve, A314
                I have not tried yet: XiSt, SOB, Taboo

Comment

Thanks Panikos.

Ive ordered Sandlwood AM and my favourite normal smells are Tom for Grey Vetiver and Balck Orchid. Do you think that Black Orchid would also go with sandlewood? Or would the Black spice work better?

Ive just orderd Cohesion oil based on your experiences and others in this forum so I will let you know how I get on with them.

Comment

Black Orchid is amazing! I think it is a seductive scent on its own!!! It will cover everything for many hours. It is supposed to be designed for ladies but it is the best Unisex perfume in the market. So Unique! I would say it is a Winter scent, a Night Time scent...... seduction in a bottle

Comment

I totally agree, the amount of women who ask me what Im wearing when I have black Orchid on......for me on my usual nights out Its one or the other Grey or Black Orchid, I always get complimented on them both. So my thoughts are to accompany them with a bit of the AM magic and Cohesion

So do you think I would be better of using the black Spice AM with Black Orchid, or in your opinion would Sandlewood be fine?

Comment

It is so strong that will cover EVERYTHING you apply next to it. The AM will fade away while Black Orchid will be there even for 24+ hrs. Sandalwood is sweet scent so it will be OK. But also Black Spice after long time on your skin turns to a nice spicy but also 'sweet' scent.

Comment

Yea I agree it is strong. I was just wondering as in which would compliment it most. In theory you would think Black Spice as opposed to sandlewood, but Ihavent smelt any of the so really no idea. Ive purchased 2x AM Sandlewood but it has been shipped yet, just thinking weather I should make one Black Spice instead? Use the sandlewood for the Vitver and the spice for Orchid? What you think?

Comment

Sandalwood with Grey Vetiver, Black Orchid should be better with Black Spice.

Comment

Many thanks Buddy, sorry to sidetrak the thread a little, but ill let you all know how i get on.

Comment

Hi Panikos, Ive tired the above combinations however I find that most women seem to be too intimidated to approach or make known their thoughts/intentions. I can see that there is interest (long looks etc, but once they have seen that I have noticed they back away).

Im 38 years old so no spring chicken however I look very young for my age, I mean seriously I can pass for 22/23. Ive used the following combo's:

AM 2x sprays - Cohesion Oil 2x drops (back of ear/jaw line)
                                AM 2x sprays - Cohesion Oil 3x drops (back of ear/jaw line)
                                AM 2x sprays - Cohesion Oil 2x drops (back of ear/jaw line + 1x drop on wrists)
                                AM 3x sprays - Cohesion Oil 3x drops (back of ear/jaw line)

All seem to have the same effect. I was wondering if you can explain in regards to your mixing the oil in the bottle of AM?

I though I'll give this a try. I know mones work as the amount of hits I used to get with a314 combined with eithr Instant Shine/Ammo were excellent.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I just added the Cohesion oil into the bottle of AM in order to reduce the 'Aggressiveness' of AM..... Why 12 drops? 36ml/12drops -> 1 drop/3ml. I have noticed mixed results probably due to the non consistent uniformity of the mix.... In most cases it works well. Why mixing?..... I just wanted to travel and I could take only one 'To - GO' bottle (5-6 ml) with me.

Comment

Panikos sorry I don't mean to hijack your thread but if you can give me your thoughts on LIIKv1/2 I'd appreciate it! I believe Alpha Dream is the only prominent mone shop I haven't purchased from yet and was looking into LIIK.

Comment

I've used LIIK v.2 (unscented), AM (Black Spice, Sandalwood Musk). LIIK v.2 is an excellent standalone product, it is supposed to be an 'enhanced' AM without the 'aggression' of AM. You will get noticed by 'good looking' ladies ( I cannot explain why this happens... ). I think that AM is too much Alpha..., you can easily OD, some girls will feel uncomfortable by your presence, while others will get crazy and will give you all those IOIs you would expect by using this product. I'm 43 yrs old, I don't get any headaches by using too much Androstenone, I don't get any depression signs by using Androstadienone, but AM as a standalone is aggressive for me too.
                                      Although I believe that Alpha Dream products are excellent, I think that they should improve their services....... (I've had a bad personal experience by ordering from Alpha Dream, but it was worth buying LIIK v.2).

Comment

Yea Panikos, I am finding this exact thing with the AM. I am 38 years old however due to training etc, I take quite a few test boosting supplements and my test levels are quite high...I think this added with the fact that AM is very alpha I am finding it is too much for most women and defo younger girls. Also I have found myself getting into quite a few issues with other alpha males so I think I am going to try LKII as well.

I dont think AM is a bad product however everyone is different, I am just finding that this with my personality, the way I look and behave etc is just too much of a combination.

I have 2 bottles of AM Sandlewood and Black spice if anyone is in the UK and wanted them PM me I happy to sell them on, both are hardly used.

Where would be the best place to get LKII?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X