yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thinking of buying Wolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Barely Legal, I've heard that being comparable to Nude too...hmm very interesting. I'll have to checkout LAL products more when I get some money (mainly Wolf). I'm still hesitant at using products that are not well-known what they contain but I've heard a lot about Wolf that makes me intrigued. I feel like I need an everyday wear that is between Ascend and Dominant Ascend and that's what I hope Wolf is
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower If someone were to ask me what product I'd recommend they first get, I'd say Wolf. It's just some thing you put on and forget about it. I think it's good for wearing any where.

PXS products are much more specific and context sensitive. They are like smart missiles.

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
        MychaelAngelo1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Xcc I agree with you 100%, something about wolf the modules. But I did find out today Taboo works Great with it. Its a good balance just right and not too heavy. A Great Combo!!!

• knowledgeispower
        knowledgeispower commented
        Editing a comment
        Taboo is amazing isn't it? You can literally put that with anything to add a sexual touch...definitely a keeper...

• MychaelAngelo1985
        MychaelAngelo1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes!!!! I get big smiles not just a smile big dreaming smiles with tears in the eyes. I feel wanted and Special...been missing that for awhile now.

That's good to know! Yes I am looking for an everyday wear. My ACT-X at work is great but EXPENSIVE lol. I calculated it costs me roughly $1/day per dose post all my discounts (although in retrospect it's not THAT expensive...like the cost of coffee haha). Although I'm not going to lie the amount of hits is generates is well-worth that measly $1/day. But I am willing to give Wolf a try.
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Given the environment I think you work in, I think an everyday wear for you could be Ascend. I'd save the CT-X for the missus.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          knowledgeispower Given the environment I think you work in, I think an everyday wear for you could be Ascend. I'd save the CT-X for the missus.
          Yeah definitely. Only reason I wear the CT-X is because I do interact with females around work and while I'm not trying to get anyone to fall in love with me I've noticed that when a girl is attracted to you she respects you more and then the men respect you more too...just makes work a bit more fluid lol. But yes I probably should stick with Ascend most of the time (or Wolf).
          PXS
          AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Good point! If you got it, work it! Alright now, I get it. Perhaps use just Ascend and see if you get the same results. I realize they might not have the crushy feelings, but you might still get the respect and save a few dollars.

Comment

knowledgeispower I enjoy reading ur posts. If you decide to buy Wolf I promise you won't be disappointed. Ascend is wonderful I love it but wolf and Ascend work very different in my opinion. Wolf there's no intimidation for me, its honestly a motivator for me. It gives off so much confidence to the wearer. So if your a person with good vibe already and a uplifting person then wolf will take you even further. But mixing it with taboo is a big step up cause now your not just relaxing and making people feel comfortable you are also letting the women know that your a Serious Lover. Remember this a woman loves a challenge so if you give your all at once she'll take that and run. But if your a mysterious Man she'll always be guessing and guessing leads to chasing. That combo does that for me and "I love It", But what works for me may not work for the next guy but it's still worth trying out. I wish you the best

Comment

• hombre
                hombre commented
                Editing a comment
                fucking awesome. i only have the taboo tester so i didnt think about combining it.
                wolf+taboo makes so much sense. i just pity all those young souls that would have no chance but to chase me.

Thanks MychaelAngelo1985 that's very helpful
              PXS
              AD

Comment

Wolf really boosts confidence and focus. I was my #1 work mix
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I will say that I do like wolf. When it runs out I am gonna pick up some API to test.

In the meantime I need a little help.

I have been using Wolf+Xist and I am liking the results but I need to add a sexual component kick.
                  Any recommendations?

Comment

• hombre
                    hombre commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dirty foocking primitive

• hombre
                    hombre commented
                    Editing a comment
                    but i would try straight cops first if you have them

yeah wolfff
                  will always be in my top 5 since its basically an amazing social on steroids.
                  i have not tried celebrity, but wolf does exactly what celebrity is trying to do, you really feel like a celebrity.

my favorite and one of the most noticeable effect of wolf is so:

almost every person that knows you from somewhere, will say it to you.
                  even if they cant remember, they will tell you they know you somehow and will try to figure out.

many people i meet very briefly, will usually ignore it and act like they dont know me.
                  its very common. the confident and very social people would never do it, they will always acknowledge with at least nod or a look.
                  with wolf none of that, everyone acknowledge me!

its king of the class juice, the nice approachable king of the class.
                  and by far the best self effects i ever felt, more the bad wolf, SOB, any social i tried and what not.
                  only swoon can compete on self effects because it is more calming but wolf gives more confidence.

best confidence boost out there, change my mind!

the only thing that wolf is not great in, is attraction and sexual spark.
                  it can help a lot in the attraction but only on some girls and not nearly as good as many other blends.

but fear not because now we come to the other thing wolf is so amazing in: combos!!!

every combo i ever tried, be that 2,3,4 or 5 different things together, always worked.
                  it seems like everything makes wolf even better, its hard to take away from its attributes.

buy wolf, use it! it amazing.

i loved the idea of wolf+taboo as taboo is very attractive to the young crowed, and together with wolf i dont see how girls can resist.

------------

about nude, its comparable to some pxs blends but i think its another lal masterpiece, and no other blend can do what it does.
                  its especially amazing with young women, they absolutely melt from it, its amazing to see how it can change the dynamics with young women you already know. turns haters to fans lol

if you think it similar to xist, try xist+nude!! i literally had a very hot girl tell me i am out of her league!
                  like, i like myself and all but how can a guy be out of a hot young girls league if hes not a celebrity?

i am currently testing nude+dhea+DP as a daily wear, see where that gets me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X