yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thinking of buying Wolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of buying Wolf

Probably in the Euro Dropper.

Will probably also buy Voodoo. I think these might combine well.....and then maybe add some androstadienone.
    Bad Wolf

I highly recommend getting those 3. Wolf is solid as a standalone. I think Wolf+A1 would be an excellent combo! Also I tried Wolf+Voodoo and I think they are compatible. They definitely didn't clash with each other

Comment

Wolf is definitely a staple for me in the pheromone world!

It is so flexible and perfect for any kind of situations..

be it at work, with family, with your gf/wife or just hanging silly with the boys!

mix it with Voodoo or NA and u'll see!
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper I agree with how flexible Wolf is. I can wear it in any environment and I know I will see results, especially VIP type respect.

What have you noticed when mixing it with Voodoo and Nude Alpha?

Comment

Xcc for the combo wolf+voodoo or wolf+NA, you have to try it yourself to know man! I promise you will not regret trying that combo!
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Fair enough. I'm caucasian who is usually around caucasian women... what do you recommend as dosages?

Comment

Xcc 2 sprays of wolf + 2-3 drops of Voodoo or NA.. TRY IT!
              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Thank you for the recommended dosages you posted here and elsewhere! I have a number of tests I'm conducting and I'll add them to the list.

Comment

Xcc aight bro.. lemme know how it goes!
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Bw is good. But its do agressive. If you agressive its helps you. But if not its not fix or. Try accend wot cop but bw is vg mix
                    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                    Lacroy: NNPA
                    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                    Alpha Dream: AM
                    TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Pandatrooper Now alright while we're on Voodoo - - - what have been your experiences with it? Some people say it's a still mysterious blend. I'll hold off on my opinion for now because I want to hear about it from you.

Comment

Xcc my experiences with voodoo: wife become more chatty, open up more, love engaging in flirty and intimate conversations. It does have its mysterious because till this very day, it is safe to say that i have different results with it sometimes, probably i always love mixing Voodoo with anything i own I feel that it is versatile, especially if you mix it with other strong alpha mix for parties and dinner dates, or social mix for stay in night and cafes.
                        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Wolf seems to work well on girls from the soviet

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                            Xcc for the combo wolf+voodoo or wolf+NA, you have to try it yourself to know man! I promise you will not regret trying that combo!
                            Panda can you please share with us further adventures of wearing wolf and NA ? how about when your just out and about talking to women ?

Comment

thor2014 well since i use NA and mix it mainly at my wife, i can't tell you much what it does to women in general. well for my wife, she is very intimate and be in a full 'romance' mode every time i wear that mix around her. Chatty, calm and relaxed. She didn't wanna leave my side and pampered me the whole day.

man, if you have a serious gf or a wife, please try that mix.
                              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                                thor2014 well since i use NA and mix it mainly at my wife, i can't tell you much what it does to women in general. well for my wife, she is very intimate and be in a full 'romance' mode every time i wear that mix around her. Chatty, calm and relaxed. She didn't wanna leave my side and pampered me the whole day.

man, if you have a serious gf or a wife, please try that mix.
                                Would you say that Cohesion + Xist is similar to NA? The effects you report are very very similar when I wear Cohesion + Xist around my wife
                                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                PXS
                                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                AD
                                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower hmm i would say it is pretty similar but not exactly the same.. for me NA+Xist has more romancey and sweet in love feeling more than Cohesion + Xist. For Cohesion + Xist, she is more intimate and calm and chattier, i guess more to the comfortable kind of direction and then usually heads to sexual kind of endings more compared to the NA+Xist combo, which usually heads to cuddling and doing stuff together like cooking kind of endings.
                                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Thank you for that summary! Please keep posting! I missed your posts.

Now knowledgeispower which room does Cohesion and XiSt lead to, the bedroom or the kitchen?

Also it may be that your relationships are at different points. If I remember knowledgeispower , you were aiming to put the romance back in. Maybe now is the time to consider some NA?

Comment

lol definitely not the bedroom Xcc! More like the couch!

Yeah I've been trying to do that with Evolve + cops. I'm not sure what NA is but it is probably similar to Evolve or Taboo in that it is eNONE based
                                      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                      PXS
                                      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                      AD
                                      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Nude Alpha has been raved about by some, and others think it's overhyped. I'm on the fence about it. My objection is more about silicone type compounds (listed on the label) being used in it. These compounds are of concern to me because I dislike silicone.

Some people think Nude Alpha is just Nude with more -enone. But the rumor I've heard is that people have gotten Nude and added more -enone but are not getting similar results as NA so who knows what NA really is.

Personally, I'd probably go with XiSt + Evolve + Copulins. I've wondered if Barely Legal might be a Nude substitute because the results seem very similar.

Anyway, here's quotes from houseofpheromones on NA gel from a newsletter I got...

NA gel works FANTASTICALLY well, but may require a little "warm up" time... this doesn't mean you need to go for a 10 mile run or work up a massive sweat. After 30 mins to 1 hour I start seeing the effects much more quickly and blatantly than the oil.

NA gel seems to create far more blatant effects right off the bat, although they seem to have the same overall impact over time. I can't say much more until I test it on a few different "fallout" subjects to gauge properly, but this is what I gather from the few interactions I've had with women I am attracted to.

Seems to hit a wider range of women, not just mid 20's-30's+ ...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X