yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

VOODOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After all this talk I hope you like it

Comment

• Shipped Wed, arrived today! Very nice, especially since expected delivery was July 31st or later!

Definately not a feminine fragrance, but I like it and can work with it

Think I'll test it tonight....
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Environment: Home, night in with toddler and Mr Right

First trial. x3 drops - holy sh*t! Was expecting more of an oil but it's much thinner. I would've gotten 3 drops had I planned for it or not. Be warned first time user.

Smell is nice. Definitely masculine and, for me very appealing. I wore it without objection from the Mr. Applied to wrist and brushed across ribs just below bra line (wasn't sure how intense the fragrance would be at 3 drops. Pleasant and not overpowering or cloying).

Within 15 minutes I was feeling playful and needed to be touching the Mr, cuddling up next to him and initiating playful kino. Since lil Nu ws still up we spent the next hour in and out of playful conversation and it was obvious his mood had also been elevated. Not giddy, but laughing and naughty banter, innuendos and suggestive conversation was more apparent than most other evenings.

This affects children positively as well, as lil Nu was playful and sweet, seeming to require more contact, giving generous amounts of affection also...

We are fulltime working parents and it was a full, good day and we were all ready for bed by the time lil Nu was tucked in. Without words, Mr was off for his evening shower and I off to my before bed reading, which I fell asleep doing before Mr came to bed. Mr crawled into bed and gave me a quick peck and cuddled in next to me.

And I thought that was how Voodoo was going to end for the night. Non climactic but fun and pleasant...

Not long after, the caressing began, initiated by him.

What followed was not love making, lol. It was straight up, hungry SEX. It was like there was suddenly a need to just f*ck! My first orgasm happened in record time in a most curious position and we didn't stop until he eventually blew while in an equally fun position - and his orgasm was insanely long. He practically threw himself onto his back after, like, WOW, WTF! In a good way
        We haven't had animal, craving sex like that for a while. Did we marinate in Voodoo for too long? Idk, but that was some goooood f*cking sex!

So. I have to say. I'm happy with my first trial run of Voodoo.

Comment

• DigitalMaverick
          DigitalMaverick commented
          Editing a comment
          WOW! It's definitely on my list to get now!

• hmmm, I've been wasting it lol

Comment

Voodoo, 3 drops
          Environment. Home.
          Desired outcome, Nookie before bed. Last minute decision to apply as toddler was put to bed early and we would actually have some time together...is it bad to plot for hot, orgasmic sex?

This stuff is like water. I was going for 3 drops, but damn, it comes out so fast I'm not sure I could go for less. I was trying to be subtle, and while the fragrance is pleasant, it's obvious, so - don't laugh, or do - I applied to the tops of my bare feet

This is a very happy blend. It hits very quickly with a mood lift - not just me because I was pre-planning, but Mr Right became playful and handsy where only a few minutes before he was focused on getting to bed and crashing to sleep. I wasn't coy this time, made it clear that if he wanted it I was eager, lol. We practically jumped into bed hahaha!
          Oh! I should mention, he's been nursing an injured knee. The pain is pretty constant and has been draining his energy and sometimes even his normally good humor. All that seemed to be set aside for a while, seeing as when we began, he took command and we played at all manner of fun positions until he surrendered near the end and let me finish him off on top. Voodoo seems to make him, hmm, experimental? Some of it was working around his sore knee, but it was like that with Voodoo before too.
          Again, his orgasm seemed not just intense but also prolonged. Is that something any of you guys are getting with Voodoo, or could it be it's a new blend for us and this will abate over time?
          My orgasms were fantastic, but they usually are, lol, but I will say I was stupid soaked! That is not a complaint.

Now I see that a lot of guys over at PT mention Nude use with Voodoo. Garry sent a sample of that along with Voodoo. After we've got Voodoo pinned down, I will have to add some in, for science of course....

Comment

x3 Voodoo for work to test the social aspects it has.

I suspect ISO E is part of the Voodoo fragrance as my complimentary cover had a note that was completely amped and the throw was monster!
            I wore the same fragrance sans Voodoo yesterday and what a difference. Not bad, just worth remembering...

I admit, I was distracted a bit at the beginning with sexual thoughts and , er, feelings...but once I got into the swing of things I managed fine

This IS a fun social, and it isn't mentally distracting, no brain fog or forgetfulness. Clear thoughts, articulate, good mood that was infectious.

I can't wait to hit the Mr with this in a more social setting - just for fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              Environment: Home, night in with toddler and Mr Right

First trial. x3 drops - holy sh*t! Was expecting more of an oil but it's much thinner. I would've gotten 3 drops had I planned for it or not. Be warned first time user.

Smell is nice. Definitely masculine and, for me very appealing. I wore it without objection from the Mr. Applied to wrist and brushed across ribs just below bra line (wasn't sure how intense the fragrance would be at 3 drops. Pleasant and not overpowering or cloying).

Within 15 minutes I was feeling playful and needed to be touching the Mr, cuddling up next to him and initiating playful kino. Since lil Nu ws still up we spent the next hour in and out of playful conversation and it was obvious his mood had also been elevated. Not giddy, but laughing and naughty banter, innuendos and suggestive conversation was more apparent than most other evenings.

This affects children positively as well, as lil Nu was playful and sweet, seeming to require more contact, giving generous amounts of affection also...

We are fulltime working parents and it was a full, good day and we were all ready for bed by the time lil Nu was tucked in. Without words, Mr was off for his evening shower and I off to my before bed reading, which I fell asleep doing before Mr came to bed. Mr crawled into bed and gave me a quick peck and cuddled in next to me.

And I thought that was how Voodoo was going to end for the night. Non climactic but fun and pleasant...

Not long after, the caressing began, initiated by him.

What followed was not love making, lol. It was straight up, hungry SEX. It was like there was suddenly a need to just f*ck! My first orgasm happened in record time in a most curious position and we didn't stop until he eventually blew while in an equally fun position - and his orgasm was insanely long. He practically threw himself onto his back after, like, WOW, WTF! In a good way
              We haven't had animal, craving sex like that for a while. Did we marinate in Voodoo for too long? Idk, but that was some goooood f*cking sex!

So. I have to say. I'm happy with my first trial run of Voodoo.
              Glad you got it, it is very liquid not like PXS oils at all.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Glad you got it, it is very liquid not like PXS oils at all.
                Like water! But it doesn't ACT like water, that's for sure! Great product!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Like water! But it doesn't ACT like water, that's for sure! Great product!!!
                  Yeah it's very runny. Be careful, I got the euro dropper and the top doesn't totally seal.
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good to know, thank you!

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X