yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A314 REPLACEMENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first tired a314 I got complements out the blue from ladies between 20 & 50 . I loved the awesomeNess and the feeling can't seem to find that replacement Pheromone but just started with api and ascend with cops and evolve so we will see .
    ???
    Another great read ..
    Last edited by 2000GT; 03-27-2017, 08:22 AM.
    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      Welcome to the other side Capricorn.

I don't know, I think that A314 still have a place in a lot of ppl's lifes and to each his own. I am a girl so I haven't used A314, Ascend of Api and the guys will tell you more about their experiences.

What I can tell you is that although Androtics has a lot of good products,Pheromone XS is one of a kind and can't be compared.

Keep an open mind when purchasing and use our GOAL system for maximum results :

As you learn more about pheromone xs and use our products, you will love this company for it's unique products and way of doing things.
      ah i should read more about GOAL system.

even though im new i feel like i have new buddies in my phero journey ????
      PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
      LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
      PT : Captain, THU
      Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

I actually found a full bottle and another half a bottle of A314. I use it on off days, just to save the good stuff from steveo for more happening days. I won't be a buyer again, but i must say , the A314 scent smells amazing. Does anyone know what this smell is called and how i can get it? Wouldn't mind this scent as a cover scent at all!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X