yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is Androtics *best* product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use A314 and Instant Shine on a regular basis and think both are effective.

Neroli and Akuto are also my favorite scents used by pheromone manufacturers. I wish XS would come up with scents I like as much as either of those.

My go to XS scent lately has been Pepper Nutmeg.
    Bad Wolf

Comment

A314 oil is impressive around a LTR partner and longtime freinds or at work. The ability to buffer other molecules is quite remarkable. Great if you marriage or job is on the rocks - it ends arguments. I think this actually saved my marriage.

I have not used A314 B spray, but the consensus is that this is currently their best commercial product for relationships, broadly speaking. More approachable which works well for making friends and starting new relationships - it has fallout qualities the other A314 versions seem to lack. 1 spray is epic, 2x is too much. Add some TAA /Shine and something charming (the usual suspects under putatives) That will get you fallout.

Ammo gives the most hits of any one product, though it lacks fallout. Adding IS does seem to improve that further.
      Summer Ammo skews younger, while Heavy Ammo skews older. The F21 scent had the best diffusion.

IG is I think the best all-around product where you just want everything to go smoothly and be accepted.
      This is a good base to try out molecules with, if you don't mind not knowing what your base is.

There are some very good products that are still MX's - hence expensive.
      MX297 is beloved by many, highly social
      MX353 is a hard-hitting OD sexual / club mix.
      There are things like MX476 (formely MX203) that are $321.93 for a 30 ml spray bottle.

They have one MX and one commercial product that that have commercial-style names which are not linked from the main site, which has a small number of rave reviews suggesting it causes fallout. I'm pretty sure these are aimed at Reporting Users currently. You can find them using Google if you know what you're looking for, but I have not tried them.

For Women:
      MX300 is the "female version of A314".
      Women looking for Instant Sexiness A's vibe should try Instant Sexiness B with a spray of A314 Spray B, this should be instructive regarding ISA's structure.

Golden 13 molecules:
      TAA, P74, P75, P83, P91, P94 , P95 , P102, P130, TAC, TAK, AndrosteRONE, AndrosteNONE

TAL and TAH are useful for adjusting the direction between Fast Life Cycle and Slow Life Cycle characteristics - ie. short term vs. long-term relationship goals. For TAL, she will be forward and aggressive sexually - and not very agreeable. Notice how TAL makes women talk, and you give off an Alpha vibe. TAH is more agreeable and long-term sensitive bonding... it has more of a gay vibe on a man.

P95 and TAK seem seem to have an authority effect, as well as possible fallout potential. Authority seems to run counter to the thrill-seeking attraction effect you get with other putatives. So for example if she tends to procrastinate so that she can have the thrill of getting things done last minute, TAK will put an end to that - there will be no running off on any thrill-chase.

P75 and P80 have a strong confidence effect.
      Last edited by lwatkins; 03-19-2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Ammo and shine never worked for me, not once. Old A314 was great but sounds like it's no good anymore. My main product from AD I've always enjoyed was Turn Up the Heat. Hits for me were random but when it hit you knew it hit hard!! DIHL!!
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

2 shots of Ammo plus 2 shots of TUTH got me laid by a lady I had been occasionally trying to hook up with for a good 10+ years. It was like magic. That said, I believe TUTH is none only (at least among major mones), with a standard concentration at 2.5mcg none per spray. If you read the description, Ammo is a mix of multiple mones, but still contains 2.5mcg none per spray, so Ammo is like TUTH plus, but either way, that's not a ton of none. To get up to the 10mcg I need for a good hit, I've had to put up with a large amount of their scent. Some people like a lot more none than I do, but their scents are nice. I wouldn't feel bad about grabbing some TUTH to use as a cover over someone else's product that might be alright with a little none boost.

Comment

i would say P75 2.5mcg, Ammo FF22, and TUTH im hesitate to order the A314 (oil) so i'll Stick with Ascend & Wolf, it seems that everyone who used the new version didn't like it and A314 become inconsistent from the reviews of A314 users
            Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
            Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
            LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
            Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
              P83 is their best product IMHO.

Yes, P83 the best product of androtics!

Comment

Game and Akuto are the most amazing scents I've ever had. Such a shame that they won't make game anymore. My favorite androtics products are Tuth and A314 Spray b. The Spray A314 hits so hard it's like a brick wall.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

Yes, P83 the best product of androtics!
                  I would love to know how this compares to XSP83.

How should one use this putative? And with what mixes?

Comment

You folks have had some great results with P83 but I can't get a hand on it.....for me....its never done a single thing that I can recall or notice.

Just don't know

Comment

AD best is : P83

Comment

I haven't seen what's so special about it, but that's probably because I hate the scent it's in so much - it smells like old lady perfume (like flowers, or something...F21 or F22, forgot what it was). I got it in double strength awhile back, so it's 37.5 mcg or something close per spray. I'm never sure what to mix it with to see its power, but any suggestions would be nice.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X