yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is Androtics *best* product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Androtics *best* product?

While I'm committed to testing XS products at this point, I have a $25 gift certificate to use for one of Androtics' products. Is there a 'flagship', well-rounded product that is regarded as solid by mone users? My inclination is to get a bottle of Ammo (2x), as it appears to be a nice balance of social/status/sexual. And I like the idea of a cologne as well. But I do want to purchase something that is as close to a "can't go wrong" product as possible. Suggestions?

The"Best" for the others may not work for you.....
    Ammo 2x is an excellent product (It works like a charm for me) and I've got the Ammo 2x and the Ammo FF22 'World Edition'' 2x.
    I would like to try A314, Turn Up the Heat, Instant Shine.

Comment

Thanks. I went with the Ammo simply on the basis of reputation (and it seems to best address my interests and aims). I should have gone with the 2x strength (I'm in my 40s), but I've bought a fair amount of mones lately, and I didn't want to invest too heavily in another brand right now. Plus I need to get more Taboo XS.

Comment

Currently? Not much. Most of their stuff seems to be watered down, even A314 is a dud for me now. don't use their stuff anymore as I find Steve's and Garry from LAL's stuff to be quite effective for my needs. I guess IO and IH are still effective but I haven't used any in quite a while. I don't trust the potency of their stuff anymore.

Comment

Ammo from summer 2013 worked well enough for me as my first mone.

It had a co-worker head over heels for me and the biggest reaction I've seen so far from any product that one time. That strong cover scent I attribute a lot to its success.

Comment

Shine. Shine paired with ammo was ridiculous. But I've been getting some results pairing shine with l2k

Comment

I would say shine or pick one of the putatives ... TAC p74 is very buddy buddy p75 is a dude repellent etc etc p86 p93 p96 are all very useful Summer ammo or ammo maybe but to be honest are very average . summer ammo stinks too. shine makes you really exhausted after a while of use but If used sparingly (get the 2x) can boost a mix for a short period of time

Comment

P83 is their best product IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                  Currently? Not much. Most of their stuff seems to be watered down, even A314 is a dud for me now. don't use their stuff anymore as I find Steve's and Garry from LAL's stuff to be quite effective for my needs. I guess IO and IH are still effective but I haven't used any in quite a while. I don't trust the potency of their stuff anymore.

Hi 2000GT, I was wondering if you had the batch that was defective, as I read rev.31 was the one with the changed formula that everyone reported did not work as the old version. From what I read in their forum, the issue had been resolved with the latest batch of A314 rev.32.
                  Last edited by DssMaster; 11-01-2014, 10:47 PM.
                  Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                  LPMP: TLG
                  Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                  Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                  PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                  Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Hey DSS. No, I never had that version. I was using rev32 but it still didn't pack the punch that I felt the older revs up to 21 had. i have a few drops left of rev 21 but I mainly use Bad Wolf or Api now for alpha blends. I find both of those provide more consistent results and I don't get the same itching problems I did from rev32. A314 was the only reason I was still going to them but since I wasn't getting the same results I got from the older versions and i didn't want to pay $110 for something that doesn't work for me any more, that's why I don't shop from them anymore. Vote with yer feet...or wallet in this case.

Comment

Haven't really thought about AD much, as XS and LAL products have kept me happy. But P83 ad P75 have me curious (especially the latter).

Comment

Well, I was hoping to hear that the issue was resolved with rev.32, as I been rationing mine and using A314 for special occasions, mostly because I feared the inevitable...that the newer revisions of A314 would be less effective, watered down versions of the older batches. Mine is batch 2 rev.18, and only had to use 1 drop spread around the neck, which got me great results...better than the 2 drops I was using the first couple of months when I was testing and trying to figure the right dosage for myself, in which 2 drops was too much, and got me too much respect, to the point of causing intimidation.

Now I'm not sure if it's even worth giving the newer rev.32 a try, especially since the price has changed drastically from $69.95 to $109.00. It's such a shame to have lost the reliability of such a great product, but then again it is of no surprise to me, as I have seen just how much A.D. has changed (for the worse) over the past 6 years since I made my first purchase, that being the now finished bottle of A314 rev.18 which was purchased in 2008.
                        Last edited by DssMaster; 11-01-2014, 10:46 PM.
                        Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                        LPMP: TLG
                        Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                        Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                        PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                        Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

It's a matter of opinion DSS. some would say that rev32 is a good product. Some would say it isn't. I don't feel it's anything close to what A314 used to be so I wouldn't waste your money, besides, $110 is way too much in my opinion for a product that's a shadow of its former self. Steve and Garry have comparable/better products and at $70 which is far more reasonable. They say, "all good things must come to an end." Unfortunately, A314 is one of those products that we'll likely never see again in its former glory. It's not a molecule shortage, that' much has been demonstrated enough by other vendors. But burning bridges, as AD has done in the past, doesn't help when the bridges they burned are their suppliers. At any rate, if the product works for the newer crowd, more power to them. To us old hats, we've moved on to bigger, better and more economically viable options.

Comment

You can use this link for A314:

Alpha A314 for $69 (USD), plus $5 for shipping, handling and insurance. +1 ounce (30ml) "Turn Up the Heat!" as a bonus... for FREE!

More info here:

Comment

Sorry I don't have a PT login... This legit, and what rev?

Comment

It's legit and rev32. Still don't think the current product is worth the money. Just my two cents.

Comment

A314+TUTH for that price is a tempting offer, but I think that I'm pheromoneXS-addicted .

Comment

@2000, panikos- thank you! The temptation to buy this is overwhelming simpy bcuz of the fact they throw in TUTH. I've never tried A314 or Steve's APi. As 2000 may know, I have many of Steve's products but I haven't even gotten around to testing them all. I've mainly stuck to XiSt and mascot, crush, taboo, dabbled in evolve and ascend and stuff from other vendors. Point being I'm looking towards getting something for repect/professional work environment just not sure what to get next.

Comment

I have used A314 rev.32 (2-3 drops) a few times at a professional/work environment and I liked the effects of this product (trust, respect etc.). I still prefer the combination of Domination (2 drops-from 10ml) + Ascend (2-3 drops - no Cops) ---- Just Dominate & Shine!!!!.

Comment

Hahahaha okay, I'll think about domination and APi. I have ascend but w/cops. I can't wear it at work bcuz a certain person calls me out for the smell (cops)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X