yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How are other companies dealing with Corona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Sounds like you know them pretty intimately. In fact it sounds like you own or work for this company. If that's the case there are a lot of legal issues here that you have violated.
    Sorry SteveO, maybe you should not just jump to conclusions.

There is a difference between me knowing my stuff and me working for the company.

But I'll leave you be, I gave you my opinions, it is up to you what you do with it.
    ===============================================
    Products I own:
    Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
    Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
    PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
    James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
    Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Am I the only person that uses pheromones for myself?

This statement is polar opposite for me. It IS sad if most people feel this way

Yes, they are fun socially...maybe even more fun, lol, but I love my selfies!

I feel precisely the same way as you do! Let's face it, the one person you can influence the most with pheromones is....yourself! You know yourself more than anyone else does. You are there the whole time with your application of pheromones and its the closest to you (whether on your skin or clothes). You can also gather the most accurate and truthful feedback on what works and doesn't work when your "target" is yourself.

Sure...there are times I wear mones to influence others but I find myself gravitating towards the "feel good" mones most of the time. I enjoy wearing Bliss and Love Boat merely for the self effects alone! Don't get me wrong, these mixes work fairly well too when it comes to affecting others in positive ways.

Btw Steve, I appreciate your approach of being fully transparent with how you are handling the coronavirus situation. Kudos to you! I wished other vendors would establish a clear communication channel with their customers like you do. I appreciate the fact that when I go into your pheromone store, one of the first things I see is your post about what to expect regarding shipment delays and whatnot.

Comment

I enjoyed wearing Bliss the other day, i was really cool and confident, not always the case, will have to wear this one more often, it might even become my go to every day one when out and about.
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Am I the only person that uses pheromones for myself?
          Nope!!!
          Just like you I like my selfies.

Even during this hard times I wear my pheromone blends because I just feel a lot better. I'm always in a friendly funny mood and never feel stressed, even after a hard 10 h working day. The people I deliver the meds to feel that and it brightens their day, most of them light up like a Christmas tree when they see me - most of the times older or old people. AAAnd this make ME feel good, so I would call this a win/win situation

But I'm about to panic soon because I'm running out of my beloved APi
          Hope the EU-Hub will be restocked soon

Comment

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah i hope that too.Right now all the flights are closed so we cannot receive a shipment here :( I hope everything will get back to normal soon..

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Nope!!!

Even during this hard times I wear my pheromone blends because I just feel a lot better. I'm always in a friendly funny mood and never feel stressed, even after a hard 10 h working day. The people I deliver the meds to feel that and it brightens their day, most of them light up like a Christmas tree when they see me - most of the times older or old people. AAAnd this make ME feel good, so I would call this a win/win situation

Not sure how they can be re-stocked if all flights are grounded at the moment!
          i'm hoping to do a big order next month for my Birthday, but not sure if i can order due to flights lockdown!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes,that is so sad...The flights are down and there is nothing we can do but wait..

are all your flights locked down. both cargo and passenger?

Comment

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            For passangers there is some flights but most of them are stopped..

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
          Not sure how they can be re-stocked if all flights are grounded at the moment!
          Freight flights are not grounded. I ordered some parts at mouser electronics in USA on April 8th, arrived in Cologne on April 11th and received the parcel on April 14th, immediately after Easter.
          But it could be XSteveO is shipping by vessel because it's cheaper but takes longer to arrive, don't know.
          Anyways, now I'm forced to use my other blends til I can get my hands on some new bottles of APi.
          But these are luxury problems or also called "crying on a high level"

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            I can ship anywhere but BG customs are not working to receive the packages that aren't priority. At least that's what I understand. We ship USPS to BG otherwise

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          are all your flights locked down. both cargo and passenger?
          if you look on flightradar24 you will see there is not much flights, cargo for masks seems to work but i think that's about it.

Comment

perhaps we can smuggle some API in on a shipment of masks

Comment

• Silvia
              Silvia commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know how is in US but from my country is illegal to ship masks

In all but a couple dozen counties in the US, Smart thermometer reported fevers have been near zero for about a wek and a half. Those other counties are about to bump the bottom which is zero. Kinsa has smart thermometers in about 1 percent of American Households and their data has been the most future looking leading indicator of covid I have found.

An insane upside of this is that the flu would typically be making about 3 percent of Americans sick right now and here we are near zero. Very few people have any fevers at all from any sort of illness!!

I have no way to predict if there will be mass isolation induced orgies soon but on social media, the women seem to be acting a bit randy. If only vibrators hadn't switched over to lithium batteries I could plot battery sales and hope for the batteries to peter out. Perhaps pheromones will uptick soon.

Comment

Nope!!!

I have it all ready to go but I can't ship it.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Nope!!!

oh, is API good for selfies?! what can I expect?

I can't wait for my order... that is unfortunately getting mixed up...

A few days back it said left MIAMI INTERNATIONAL and that tracking outside the US may not be possible...
                But then it went to Atlanta, then to Seattle????? ---still in Seattle now... shipped on the 8th... should be on my skin right now.
                XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

I can ship anywhere but BG customs are not working to receive the packages that aren't priority. At least that's what I understand.
                  That's strange but maybe BG customs thinks Corona doesn't stick to priority parcels
                  Joke aside, I think they are just trying to protect their staff. People having asthma or other health issues have probably been told to stay at home and now they are low on personnel.
                  If I would be in a leading position I would do the same to protect the personnel I am responsible for.

We ship USPS to BG otherwise
                  No need for extra expenses on shipping by USPS.
                  Now I HAVE TO use my other blends like Captain or Wolf because THERE ARE NO EXCUSES ANYMORE! Drink Or Die
                  I'm okay with that

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL I didn't mean like priority mail, I meant like priority things like masks and gloves and med supplies.

• Silvia
                    Silvia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BG customs are working but there is no much flights,so we were advised to wait at this point

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
                  oh, is API good for selfies?! what can I expect?
                  To me it is the "Nothing can bother me feeling." I do my job with a straight coolness - calm, collected and always being in control of any situation.
                  But that's just for me and I have to admit I use high doses of APi, up to seven (7) drops plus a little bit of my self made APi spray later on after a couple of hours.
                  As I already mentioned this is the feeling I get, it can be totally different for you and it depends on the dose. Start low because I don't know how Asians react on high doses of APi.
                  To be honest I don't even know how they react at all on APi. I'm looking forward to read your experiences with it *insert popcorn smiley here*

Comment

To me it is the "Nothing can bother me feeling." I do my job with a straight coolness - calm, collected and always being in control of any situation.
                    But that's just for me and I have to admit I use high doses of APi, up to seven (7) drops plus a little bit of my self made APi spray later on after a couple of hours.
                    As I already mentioned this is the feeling I get, it can be totally different for you and it depends on the dose. Start low because I don't know how Asians react on high doses of APi.
                    To be honest I don't even know how they react at all on APi. I'm looking forward to read your experiences with it *insert popcorn smiley here*
                    Bliss seems to do the same for me

Comment

Awesome! Cleared customs. I am pretty sure it will come today as the customs office it cleared is about 20 min away on foot.

For now, I don't care about anything but the selfies. Working from home and trying to write a book and I have huge motivation to write the book in the morning, but after my work from home I keep falling asleep... then I have my workout, then back to sleep and the next day starts again.

I also plan on making the spray!
                      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post

Awesome! Cleared customs. I am pretty sure it will come today as the customs office it cleared is about 20 min away on foot.

For now, I don't care about anything but the selfies. Working from home and trying to write a book and I have huge motivation to write the book in the morning, but after my work from home I keep falling asleep... then I have my workout, then back to sleep and the next day starts again.

I also plan on making the spray!
                        can't wait to hear how it goes!

Comment

Things are slowly opening up here in Florida, malls, restaurants, hair salons and even the local zoo, but they have to still follow the CDC guidelines and have to operate at 30% or 50% capacity. A fragrance company I follow on Facebook has adapted to the whole situation, they sell hand sanitizer and even masks with the company's logo on it. People are still buying his fragrances throughout this whole pandemic, hopefully pheromone companies will start seeing a pickup in sales.

Comment

Wow! No much mentions of how it has helped relationships.

I feel like the hubby and I being together, things slowed down, not fast paced, him in and out etc certainly did a great deal for our relationship.

Right now we have a toddler and a baby so things can get pretty tiring and couples can become distant.

Because of Corona, we don't have as much work, he comes home much earlier, etc so I dusted off the box of lingerie and got my mones handy to try to get that spark back

Comment

would love a mask with xs logo!
                            black with purple written
                            I would feel really cool wearing your mask with the logo out and about!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X