yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How are other companies dealing with Corona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are other companies dealing with Corona?

Just wondering if its effected any other company with shipping times? Is anyone talking about the steps they're taking to protect you?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

;No one can take the steps apart from ourselves wiping down the products with alcohol or hand sanitizer before storing!
    when this all blows over, there will be lots of companys, pizza places, restaurants, take aways etc that will be bankrupt, my huubys area where he works are talking about putting everyone into unemployment when everything blows over because they won't have the substantional to build the company back up again, the only ones that come out of this are the chinese that will take over the world economically when all other companys are down on their knees!
    there will be lots of looting in shops, people breaking into houses for food and money, stealing from people in the streets!
    in italy it has already begun looting and breaking into shops!
    people don't see what is coming!
    i said since jan it was lethal and now i can see i'm right
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      i said since jan it was lethal and now i can see i'm right
      That's exactly what I am saying all the time and that the Chinese numbers were faked but people rather believed in the Chinese numbers, here's the bill: https://fortune.com/2020/04/01/china...ing_share=news

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

That's exactly what I am saying all the time and that the Chinese numbers were faked but people rather believed in the Chinese numbers, here's the bill: https://fortune.com/2020/04/01/china...ing_share=news
        that's what i always thought when watching youtube videos of the hospitals coming out of china, they showed all the dead bodies stacked up, people dropping dead in streets and still people believed that it was just like flu, because china faked their death figures, now the US are starting to realise they are over taking china in deaths, why because they lied in the first place!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Sorry guys I meant other pheromone companies. I totally understand the devastation this is causing. To reassure everyone, we are okay right now as a company. Although I did furlough KateD just yesterday and Hayley has been on paid leave through April 3rd so nearly a month to the day. Unfortunately I will have to furlough her too after that. Basically its only myself and Sylvia who has technical skills that will be working until this all clears up. We can survive a while and I have no plans of going anywhere. Orders are at about 1/10 of what they were but I understand completely.

I don't want anyone to worry about us. I'm just curious if anyone knows how this is effecting the other vendors?

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• RelateSite
            RelateSite commented
            Editing a comment
            I just had a vendor reach out to me and ask how my affiliate promotions are going. So... sounds like they are hurting.

amazon are down and the post as well!
          i think for the future when this has all blown over, to use masks, gloves etc!
          there will be other pandemics in the future and if we don't take the steps there will be nothing to stop it
          china continue with there markets

Comment

Sorry Steve, I've only ordered from you recently - and just before all the poop hit the fan, COVID-19 wise.

I've been disinfecting myself daily by using my alcohol based pheromones I feel safer thanks to XS. Does that count?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              I love you...haha

Nobody has bothered to send me an email or update me except you. Nobody else is packing orders in astronaut gear either. You may want to see if you can remove the pink same day shipping banner on top of the store. I've seen the extra banners and notices but they are in conflict with the pink banner that is promising same day shipping. You may want to tweak your automatic emails and order responses too so as to avoid any expectations. Knowing you you will probably still try but I suspect a long down turn for stuff like pheromones :( Once this blows over we may need them more than ever though to cut through the residual fears. I am sorry for the business difficulties this situation is likely to put you through.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
              I don't want anyone to worry about us. I'm just curious if anyone knows how this is effecting the other vendors?
              I am not sure, I haven't been in touch with Mara in a while. Perhaps NuTrix has.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I spoked to Garry a few days before. From the tone of his email, he is worried as well.

Pheromone companies are hit the hardest since there are no more social events to go to and use them. Pheromones are useless when you have no one else around you.

But here is something interesting. You guys already familiar with Lucky Mojo now from my other thread about combining pheromones and hoodoo magick oils. Lucky Mojo has both online and physical shop. While their physical shop is still open due to them selling cleaning supplies and herbs, being essential and stuff, no one is allowed to come in. Everyone who want to buy spiritual and occult products for spell casting have to order online. Lucky Mojo said on their website that they have a HUGE demand right now, they have so much orders to fulfil that they are behind shipping schedules by 2 weeks!!

Reason why being that magick and spells don't need a person to be in presence of a target to affect them. They can do it in the comfort of their home in secret, all they need is a picture of a person. Also, a lot of those order must be healing and protection products, for protection against the virus.

Something for you to consider SteveO business wise. If Garry can do pheromones and witchy shit with Voodoo, I can do it with my pheromones and magick oils, you can do it as well.
                ===============================================
                Products I own:
                Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
                Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
                PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
                James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
                Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

Originally posted by masterfu678 View Post

Pheromone companies are hit the hardest since there are no more social events to go to and use them. Pheromones are useless when you have no one else around you.
                  Am I the only person that uses pheromones for myself?

This statement is polar opposite for me. It IS sad if most people feel this way

Yes, they are fun socially...maybe even more fun, lol, but I love my selfies!

Comment

• Silvia
                    Silvia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Feeling the exact same way.In times that we stay at home is important to feel good in our skin

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And I can think of no more fun a way that to include XS products

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  I am not sure, I haven't been in touch with Mara in a while. Perhaps NuTrix has.
                  No, I am not sure how things are faring with LP. Looks like I need to go visit...

Comment

Originally posted by masterfu678 View Post
                  But here is something interesting. You guys already familiar with Lucky Mojo now from my other thread about combining pheromones and hoodoo magick oils. Lucky Mojo has both online and physical shop. While their physical shop is still open due to them selling cleaning supplies and herbs, being essential and stuff, no one is allowed to come in. Everyone who want to buy spiritual and occult products for spell casting have to order online. Lucky Mojo said on their website that they have a HUGE demand right now, they have so much orders to fulfil that they are behind shipping schedules by 2 weeks!!

I can do it with my pheromones and magick oils, you can do it as well.
                  Sounds like you know them pretty intimately. In fact it sounds like you own or work for this company. If that's the case there are a lot of legal issues here that you have violated.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That shop has released new shipping times and apparently domestic (CDC) update that are pertinent to your original post. https://www.luckymojo.com/

I have been blending at home. I'll tell ya, that room air freshener is nice. Everytime I have used it, I forget about it but ended up being in a good mood and calling it a good day. If anybody has the lead in using pheromones for purposes other than sexual attraction, I believe it is XS.. Besides just feeling good at home, there are a ton of people in essential services that can use a mood lift, some endurance, some attention to detail, compassion and trust etc. I personally am trying unsuccessfully to blend for reduced fear but I have to go out today and I may just wear a ton of enone to induce fear and keep people away. Or I could wear a facemask

Like Masterfu mentioned. people still need and want what pheromones have to offer. I had a small chat with RelateSite that is pertinent. Target customers have changed, I was asking him about content writing and he said I had to craft my ideal customer and all their characteristics. He also mentioned having to use empathy. Can we empathize with Nurses, policemen and grocery store etc personnel? They may be the same people, pheromone customers may be a new group but their fears and longings have changed and are continuing to change. The ideal pheromone customer is no longer a single male in his 20's prowling the clubs for ONS but we here have known that for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Nobody has bothered to send me an email or update me except you. Nobody else is packing orders in astronaut gear either. You may want to see if you can remove the pink same day shipping banner on top of the store. I've seen the extra banners and notices but they are in conflict with the pink banner that is promising same day shipping. You may want to tweak your automatic emails and order responses too so as to avoid any expectations. Knowing you you will probably still try but I suspect a long down turn for stuff like pheromones :( Once this blows over we may need them more than ever though to cut through the residual fears. I am sorry for the business difficulties this situation is likely to put you through.
                    I'm doing what I can to keep in contact with everybody. As for changing banners and stuff its a bit difficult to change a permanent banner with a temporary solution. Emails are the same way too. These are all website templates that would require lots of work to change. I have to look at it from a dollars and cents perspective too. Spend money on fixing things like that and then spend again to revert them back or stay in business. Its not really a good option.

I will probably send a special email like we do for custom lab stuff. That's something I can do myself. Its a balancing act right now.

I need to be very frugal until this is over. Its most decidedly uncharted waters.

I think I might also disable all but economy shipping. Not sure yet

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I had considered cost for web designers might be prohibitive... but only after i posted. Didn't know the emails were so static.

XSteveO i do web development. Would be happy to edit the site for you free of charge. If you need any help.

for the images you don't want, can just rename them and they will stop appearing. No need to mess with the template. When this mess ends just rename them back (easy way is just to add "STOP" or "TEMP" or even "000" to the end or beginning of the image name. Then the template won't be able to find the images and won't be able to load them. Can all be done via FTP.

XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
                      XSteveO i do web development. Would be happy to edit the site for you free of charge. If you need any help.

for the images you don't want, can just rename them and they will stop appearing. No need to mess with the template. When this mess ends just rename them back (easy way is just to add "STOP" or "TEMP" or even "000" to the end or beginning of the image name. Then the template won't be able to find the images and won't be able to load them. Can all be done via FTP.
                      Thank you kindly for the offer. I can change banners and all easily. I realized I said banners but what we were really speaking of is the pink ribbon on the very top of the page. Says free same day shipping. I found a solution anyway. Everyone who orders immediately gets an email that notifies them.

Steve O

Comment

I love creating extra work for Steve Keeps him out of trouble

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        I love creating extra work for Steve Keeps him out of trouble
                        You're very good at it too

Steve O

Comment

I'm soo jelous of your post cards, i would love a spaceman corona post card, something to keep my spirits up in times like we have now, soo crazy!
                          i love a dry sense of humour.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X