yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Femme Fatale from Aroma Fero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    I have a feeling I will be sprucing it up with other molecules for myself (selfies). Not that there aren't any selfies, but for something more blatant. I'm thinking this could be good for days when I don't want to think about stacking but still want a good day, to spray it on and just forget about it and go about my day. It's still early in testing though, so I don't want to be unfair in my early assessments.

Comment

Hahaha! I asked the same thing.
      No.
      That is a list of the pheromones AF uses, but not all of those are in the blend. There is nothing on the bottle or included in the packaging that lists what is in it spacifically. So it's a riddle and I'm going to have to wear it a bit to identify what I might be experiencing.
      Most likely includes...A & B-nols, cops, probably some Est. Maybe neno? DHEAS? Smidge Enone? All guessing of course
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

*popcorn smiley*

Comment

Hahaha! I asked the same thing.
          No.
          That is a list of the pheromones AF uses, but not all of those are in the blend. There is nothing on the bottle or included in the packaging that lists what is in it spacifically. So it's a riddle and I'm going to have to wear it a bit to identify what I might be experiencing.
          Most likely includes...A & B-nols, cops, probably some Est. Maybe neno? DHEAS? Smidge Enone? All guessing of course

Comment

• eroque
            eroque commented
            Editing a comment
            yea, mones are tricky. experimenting this and that, to try how you feel. mmmm, u cute pie, dint shower before bed,

Oh my! You poor thing!
          I know too many pheros at once can give me a headache, but I haven't done that to myself in a very long time
          I hope you are feeling better now
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Oh my! You poor thing!
            I know too many pheros at once can give me a headache, but I haven't done that to myself in a very long time
            I hope you are feeling better now

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X