yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Femme Fatale from Aroma Fero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Femme Fatale from Aroma Fero

I have this and a couple other items coming from AF. The Homme Fatale version is getting good reviews over on PT and the fragrance for Femme sounds right up my alley in the niche department so I risked it and asked for scented.

From their site, about the fragrance. Bold is theirs, lol:

You will smell gorgeous, rich and sexy. Men adore this smell, just try it. We can describe this scent as sweet, warm, oriental, a little bit refreshing and very feminine.

Perfectly balanced, Turkish Rose, Frankinsence, Cinnamon, Clove, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Ambroxan aphrodisiac notes, raises olfactory senses to the boiling point. An accord blackcurrant, raspberry and White Musk binds the perfume together for a final characterful brushstroke. Become Center of Attraction!

AmbroxanRoseSandalwoodI can't wait to get my nose over this!

I'm a little confused by this, bold, italicized is mine:

We use only high grade, lab tested pheromones, with the minimum 98% purity. We work with Oxytocin, Estratetraenol, Pregnenolone, Copulins, Alpha Androsterone, Beta Androsterone, Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, DHEAS, DHEA, Astaxanthin, Androstadienone, Androstenetrione and Androstenone, in different proportions. (read more about each here)

Is that what's in it or a list of pheromones they use for their various products?

The concentration is massive, bold theirs:

Femme Fatale pheromone formula made for all occasions. Top signatures are Sexy, Attractive and charismatic Woman. The pheromone concentration per bottle is up to 64mg/30ml.

This should be arriving Friday and, aside from their single molecules, will be the first product/blend of theirs that I will be trying.

It's supposed to be "the whole package". We'll have to see...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    I have this and a couple other items coming from AF. The Homme Fatale version is getting good reviews over on PT and the fragrance for Femme sounds right up my alley in the niche department so I risked it and asked for scented.

From their site, about the fragrance. Bold is theirs, lol:

You will smell gorgeous, rich and sexy. Men adore this smell, just try it. We can describe this scent as sweet, warm, oriental, a little bit refreshing and very feminine.

Perfectly balanced, Turkish Rose, Frankinsence, Cinnamon, Clove, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Ambroxan aphrodisiac notes, raises olfactory senses to the boiling point. An accord blackcurrant, raspberry and White Musk binds the perfume together for a final characterful brushstroke. Become Center of Attraction!

AmbroxanRoseSandalwoodI can't wait to get my nose over this!

I'm a little confused by this, bold, italicized is mine:

We use only high grade, lab tested pheromones, with the minimum 98% purity. We work with Oxytocin, Estratetraenol, Pregnenolone, Copulins, Alpha Androsterone, Beta Androsterone, Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, DHEAS, DHEA, Astaxanthin, Androstadienone, Androstenetrione and Androstenone, in different proportions. (read more about each here)

Is that what's in it or a list of pheromones they use for their various products?

The concentration is massive, bold theirs:

Femme Fatale pheromone formula made for all occasions. Top signatures are Sexy, Attractive and charismatic Woman. The pheromone concentration per bottle is up to 64mg/30ml.

This should be arriving Friday and, aside from their single molecules, will be the first product/blend of theirs that I will be trying.

It's supposed to be "the whole package". We'll have to see...

Comment

helloooo honeybunsss, salutes. as a certified perfumer, there are some truths regarding natural rose and sandalwood, as having the effects and properties described. i love natural spice oils. however the ambroxan cant be taken internally, its an synthetic aromachemical. u girls can do your own natural, let me know, i can provide good links and assistance if wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
        helloooo honeybunsss, salutes. as a certified perfumer, there are some truths regarding natural rose and sandalwood, as having the effects and properties described. i love natural spice oils. however the ambroxan cant be taken internally, its an synthetic aromachemical. u girls can do your own natural, let me know, i can provide good links and assistance if wanted.
        Thank you for this!

I only knew of ambroxan as an aroma chemical as well. There is a a language gap on the site sometimes. I wonder were they thinking of a labdanum darivetive? I am not a perfumer, but I am a lover of fragrance and tinkered with oils, accords and aroma chemicals...before I found it wasn't for me, lol.

Some think labdanum smells of ambroxan. It seemed odd that the other ingredients are spoken of like essential oils or accords. Somewhere my brain just assumed that's what they meant when they were describing it "historically", as that would make more sense to me.
        What is your opinion as a perfumer?

Comment

• eroque
          eroque commented
          Editing a comment
          The blackcurrant can be either natural or synthetic, same as rasberry, but the white musk is synthetic mostly, i have natural deer musk and is very animalic.

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!
          I can't believe they mean ambroxan, or confused that portion of injesting with something else?
          Silver lining, I plan to wear it only, lol

• eroque
          eroque commented
          Editing a comment
          no problem... yes they probably just confused the ingredient, they need to edit it though, lol, if they referred to labdanum either way is not for consumption at all!.

You guys just want to keep making me spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          You guys just want to keep making me spend money.
          lol i wouldn't say that
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

lol i wouldn't say that
            Oh, you'll soon learn!!
            My shopping cart is almost at $300!!!!!

Comment

• eroque
              eroque commented
              Editing a comment
              what exactly do you plan in buying, pheros? perfumes? jeje

• Cheerio
              Cheerio commented
              Editing a comment
              I have pheros in my cart, eroque

• eroque
              eroque commented
              Editing a comment
              new products? mixing? i forsee on doing my own blend. but will take a couple of purchases, i know my goal, its gonna be a challenge , but will be different from products from phero companies.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Oh, you'll soon learn!!
            My shopping cart is almost at $300!!!!!
            lol you need to take out of the shopping cart what really matters lol
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

My package came! My package came! Ordered the 24th, arrived the 27th. Crazy fast!

First impressions so far.

The packaging is top notch. Right up there with unboxing one of my Kilian or Tom Ford fragrances. I remember thinking Alpha Dream had nice bottles, and they do, but this is above and beyond. Magnetically sealed box, shining gold emblem and writing on a mahogany background, just NICE. Looks designer all the way. It always makes me feel a little bad to throw away such a nice presentation because I know I'm only going to keep the bottle but that's how it is with all my fragrances.

I've only explored the fragrance so far. A small partial spray to my wrist. The rose is prominant and seems to be floating on the other notes, at least initially. I'm waiting to see how it develops and unfolds with my chemistry. Hehe, I either really like the fragrance - or the pheromones I can't stop smelling my arm hahaha! (I DO feel a little buzz from the continuous huffing, but I get that sometimes when I first start wearing a new to me blend). Once I've had the chance to wear this I will be back to report on the formula.

Looking forward to testing!

Comment

From my PT journal:
                I will have to wear the AF Femme Fatale out in the wild. It is a very prominent rose, and while lovely, I am curious. Many people either love or hate rose. I have 2 other fragrances that are prominent rose to my nose, LPMP XXX and Guerlain's Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi. Many roses can either be percieved at divine or "old lady" My man will give his opinion right away, lol. Today will be a first test of that because I plan to wear FF this afternoon.
                ------------

I applied x2 sprays, 1 to torso and 1 split between wrists, about a half hour ago and no negative responses from the Mr about fragrance so far, lol. Now let's see how the blend behaves...

Ok, so I just asked Mr to whiff directly. He hates rose, lol, so he hates it No worries, I have many lovely things to layer with when we are together, but for the sake of testing, I'm not going to adulterate it by layering another fragrance over it. I actually want to see if it garners compliments.

The projection is good and it isn't offensive as in bowl you over or he would have been lamenting a half hour ago when I sat down beside him. My chemistry is playing it as a very fresh, vibrant clean flower. As though it were still on the plant. A very true rose. It is not coming across to me as that cloying, quasie powdery old lady rose, THANK GOD. That being said, if you are not a fan of rose, the unscented may be preferred for you.

The mood of the home is now playful and interactive. He and little Nu are playing and being silly together. I feel a slight buzz (new product) and am also feeling content and happy.

To be continued...

Comment

• eroque
                  eroque commented
                  Editing a comment
                  interesting, if the bottle is of 1oz, and scent is rose primary, my guess is that they did not used absolutes or essential oil of rose. its very expensive. unless diluted to 3 percent or so, could be.

• eroque
                  eroque commented
                  Editing a comment
                  if your not smelling any spice notes, they must of have used very little. if so. the white musk, rasberry and ambroxan is why ur smelling the fresh and vibrant note.

Can't wait to read more about your exploits NuTrix!

Comment

Is it a perfume or a pheromone blend?
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    Is it a perfume or a pheromone blend?
                    It is their Version A, fragranced pheromone blend....so, both Their Version B is the unscented blend.

Comment

Sounds like a light and happy social mix? Makes me curious as to the Homme Fatale, what can you tell us about that? Is it an attraction mix?
                      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                      ​

Comment

Hey Suaviter,
                        you will find a decent report on Homme Fatale on Pherotruth forum, click here to read.

Comment

It is their Version A, fragranced pheromone blend....so, both Their Version B is the unscented blend.
                          ok, thank you for answering
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                            Sounds like a light and happy social mix? Makes me curious as to the Homme Fatale, what can you tell us about that? Is it an attraction mix?
                            I'm thinking mainly social that can steered sexual...hehe, well, with women, most anything can be steered sexual Actually, it was the reviews of the Homme that lead me to be curious about the women's version...

Comment

• Julia
                              Julia commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Are you noticing difference in reactions from others or hits?

9.28 & 9.29.19
                            x2, 1 to torso, 1 to cleavage
                            Others
                            Family. Playful, happy, good moods. Mr was very complimentary, even sentimental a few times.
                            Lots of stares from strangers and several people that I engaged in conversation seemed to be genuinely interested and pleased to talk with me.
                            Service at restaurant was very good, doting over lil Nu and constantly checking on us (was there with family).
                            Selfies. I didn't notice anything specific right away. Over the course of wear I was calm but playful, in a good mood, self assured and content.

x3 1to torso, 2 to cleavage/neck
                            Those who get hit by this seem to show it immediately. Was told right away by a co-worker that I smelled amazing and he wasted no time getting into my personal space to inhale me, lol. We have been friends for some 7 years, so he is privileged in his allowances. He has always been a great phero responder though.
                            Others have been jovial and in a good mood.
                            I have noticed I am more aware of an elevated mood as well at x3. More inclined to open others than at 2 and generally feel the product more.

I need to wear this for several weeks at a range of sprays to find my sweet spot, but these are some of my observations so far

Comment

9.28 & 9.29.19
                              x2, 1 to torso, 1 to cleavage
                              Others
                              Family. Playful, happy, good moods. Mr was very complimentary, even sentimental a few times.
                              Lots of stares from strangers and several people that I engaged in conversation seemed to be genuinely interested and pleased to talk with me.
                              Service at restaurant was very good, doting over lil Nu and constantly checking on us (was there with family).
                              Selfies. I didn't notice anything specific right away. Over the course of wear I was calm but playful, in a good mood, self assured and content.

x3 1to torso, 2 to cleavage/neck
                              Those who get hit by this seem to show it immediately. Was told right away by a co-worker that I smelled amazing and he wasted no time getting into my personal space to inhale me, lol. We have been friends for some 7 years, so he is privileged in his allowances. He has always been a great phero responder though.
                              Others have been jovial and in a good mood.
                              I have noticed I am more aware of an elevated mood as well at x3. More inclined to open others than at 2 and generally feel the product more.

I need to wear this for several weeks at a range of sprays to find my sweet spot, but these are some of my observations so far

sounds like femme fatale is working really well for you Nutrix ??

Comment

I have a feeling I will be sprucing it up with other molecules for myself (selfies). Not that there aren't any selfies, but for something more blatant. I'm thinking this could be good for days when I don't want to think about stacking but still want a good day, to spray it on and just forget about it and go about my day. It's still early in testing though, so I don't want to be unfair in my early assessments.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X