yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

MEO-nol from True Pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's like it makes them feel beta, they are craving your approval and trying to create a rapport so they try to make out how much of a cool guy they are like bragging about the new car they bought or how many women their fucking. As a woman though you may get different results.

Comment

When are XS going to offer this to us, I wonder. <3
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
        So it's like it makes them feel beta, they are craving your approval and trying to create a rapport so they try to make out how much of a cool guy they are like bragging about the new car they bought or how many women their fucking. As a woman though you may get different results.
        So not aggressive, more status reaction. I do see this in others in the deferential behavior and desire to please.

I know this is a little off track...Have you worn straight Est? Have you noticed similar or different reactions with MEO?
        If my understanding is correct, too much Est on a man = no bueno. That it can make the wearer appear more beta to other men? MEO doesn't seem to behave the same, or at least the tolorance is much higher?

I'm going to test this solo at work today. I will be partnered up with a male associate for the better part of the day but as far as my department, it's male dominant with only one other female so I'm excited for today's testing
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

So not aggressive, more status reaction. I do see this in others in the deferential behavior and desire to please.

I know this is a little off track...Have you worn straight Est? Have you noticed similar or different reactions with MEO?
          If my understanding is correct, too much Est on a man = no bueno. That it can make the wearer appear more beta to other men? MEO doesn't seem to behave the same, or at least the tolorance is much higher?

I'm going to test this solo at work today. I will be partnered up with a male associate for the better part of the day but as far as my department, it's male dominant with only one other female so I'm excited for today's testing
          I have tested EST solo quite a bit. I really have got to do more testing with meo-nol to figure out all the nuances. It is definitely in the same family as EST in terms of its effects and I can't really say anybody has treated me like a beta while wearing it at 50mcg. Looking forward to reading your results.

Comment

I have tested EST solo quite a bit. I really have got to do more testing with meo-nol to figure out all the nuances. It is definitely in the same family as EST in terms of its effects and I can't really say anybody has treated me like a beta while wearing it at 50mcg. Looking forward to reading your results.
            Wow! 50mcgs! That's phenomenal! When I was testing Est solo, 20mcgs or more made me overly sensitive (read, testy and/or defensive) over things that I would normally never bat an eye at. That's why I'm surprised by the MEO so far. I haven't experienced anything like that...at least not yet, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Wow! 50mcgs! That's phenomenal! When I was testing Est solo, 20mcgs or more made me overly sensitive (read, testy and/or defensive) over things that I would normally never bat an eye at. That's why I'm surprised by the MEO so far. I haven't experienced anything like that...at least not yet, lol.
              No sorry. I meant 50mcg meo-nol. Maximum EST I could wear would be 10-20 depending on the environment.

Comment

No sorry. I meant 50mcg meo-nol. Maximum EST I could wear would be 10-20 depending on the environment.
                That actually makes me feel better
                I suddenly feel more normal (ish)...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X