yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

MEO-nol from True Pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEO-nol from True Pheromones

This just shipped and is on its way to me for testing.

My curiosity broke its bounds and I purchased the single at 1mg/1ml in DPG.

50mcgs per drop seems like a lot to start, so I will likely decant to 2.5 or 5mcgs for testing.

Can anyone offer a dosing range? This molecule isn't spoken of very much. There are 2 MEOs available that I know of. A none and a nol. I purchased the nol version. The molecules are different and I've ferreted out a couple of posts that refer to the use of the nol and that's what I have coming.

GHOST I remember you asking about this. Would you be willing to offer any tips or tricks?

Or anyone else who would like to comment or share?

I will be back when I've had the chance to test!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    This just shipped and is on its way to me for testing.

My curiosity broke its bounds and I purchased the single at 1mg/1ml in DPG.

50mcgs per drop seems like a lot to start, so I will likely decant to 2.5 or 5mcgs for testing.

Can anyone offer a dosing range? This molecule isn't spoken of very much. There are 2 MEOs available that I know of. A none and a nol. I purchased the nol version. The molecules are different and I've ferreted out a couple of posts that refer to the use of the nol and that's what I have coming.

GHOST I remember you asking about this. Would you be willing to offer any tips or tricks?

Or anyone else who would like to comment or share?

I will be back when I've had the chance to test!
    I've been lazy and been using 1 drop at 50mcg in dpg smeared lightly over an app of cologne. 2 drops gave me depression similar to A1, so I should really dilute it down into a more flexible dosage. Life has been hectic lately so haven't had much time to test singles. So my limited observations are below.

It works extremely well on guys for building an emotional connection. I would say it is in the same family as EST and P74. People do treat you like a celebrity because it seems they have this urge to stay in rapport not because they see you as high status. Seems to really soften people up. Ive been using it with 12.5 mcg Anol to inject a bit of fun into my interactions and the two together feel very magnetic.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for the feedback! Since I love the DM with a-nol, I can see this being a lot of fun!
      Sounds like it could be good for some work settings or possibly interviewing...
      Some have noted MEO having a more sexual side. Did you find that to be so? It seems to me it may be intimate, more so, and that other molecules steer the sexuality. That's only my current hypothesis until I've tested it, but everything I (think) I understand about Est makes it hard for me to believe this is an overtly sexual molecule - but who knows...

I will decant into 5mcg doses. I was thinking, (for myself), because 10mcgs of Est is my sweet spot. I may find something similar with MEO, and depending on the interaction with other molecules, it almost always seems that less is more.

I'm either looking in all the wrong places, or this is the best kept phero secret so far, lol, very hard finding any much reporting on testing. Maybe there was more at pherotalk, but sadly, a lot of great information is just *poof* gone and I haven't been looking at it very closely until recent months.

I guess that's ultimately a good thing, cuz I'll juz have to find out for myself!

I have p74 and Est and am curious now to see how this plays out and if I will notice any similar "feel" in any fashion to the (sometimes seems like) bazillion other products I have

I think I will dilute down 2 portions. 1 in DPG and 1 in PA to play with diffusion and impact....

Comment

GHOST Thank you for the feedback! Since I love the DM with a-nol, I can see this being a lot of fun!
        Some have noted MEO having a more sexual side. Did you find that to be so? It seems to me it may be intimate, more so, and that other molecules steer the sexuality. That's only my current hypothesis until I've tested it, but everything I (think) I understand about Est makes it hard for me to believe this is an overtly sexual molecule - but who knows...

I will decant into 5mcg doses. I was thinking, (for myself), because 10mcgs of Est is my sweet spot. I may find something similar with MEO, and depending on the interaction with other molecules, it almost always seems that less is more.

I'm either looking in all the wrong places, or this is the best kept phero secret so far, lol, very hard finding any much reporting on testing. Maybe there was more at pherotalk, but sadly, a lot of great information is just *poof* gone and I haven't been looking at it very closely until recent months.

I guess that's ultimately a good thing, cuz I'll juz have to find out for myself!

I have p74 and Est and am curious now to see how this plays out and if I will notice any similar "feel" in any fashion to the (sometimes seems like) bazillion other products I have

I think I will dilute down 2 portions. 1 in DPG and 1 in PA to play with diffusion and impact....
        maybe a drop or 2 into LPMP roll on
        and stop giving me the vibe to buy!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

maybe a drop or 2 into LPMP roll on
          and stop giving me the vibe to buy!
          Maybe a drop or 2 in in a trial size vial of something delicious from LP...

I'm not entirely convinced this molecule is a "need to have" but it's more of a curiosity for me personally. Maybe because it's so mysterious and controversial I would like to see more recent reports about it, so I'm going to start with some of my own

Comment

Yes I would agree that this would be useful in an interview. I didn't get anything sexual from it but I have only tested a handful of times. Looking forward to your observations.

Comment

Ok, 2005 called and wanted their web design back from True Pheromones....
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                NuTrix and I almost choked on my water when I saw that LAL site...

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Lil out dated huh?

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                NuTrix Yeah, it appeared so. Weird nobody have talked to them about this.

Yay! I came home last night and my delivery had arrived!

So shipped 7.25, arrived 7.31. There was no tracking, only an email, and on site link, sent saying it was shipped. I think I'm spoiled to tracking...I like to know where my package is and it's expected arrival. But hey! It's here now!

So tempted to just take a drop for a run this morning, and I still may, but I want to decant to 5mcgs in both alcohol and DPG, I may not get to that until tomorrow, so I may have to throw caution to the wind (something I SO never do ) and dose at 50mcgs...for science sake of course...

Comment

Basic info.
                1ml/1mg
                DPG base
                Practically oderless, no pheromone detectable to my nose.

1 drop/50mcgs.
                Environment: indoors, climate controlled.
                Did I ghost myself? Not noticing anything outside my norm so far.
                Had errends to run but can't say customer service was crazy good because I was asked to complete a survey post service - so of course they will be attentive, lol.
                Lil Nu is being well behaved and sweet - reaction or good day so far?

Will be putting on a familiar mix for work later, say 3 hours post MEO app. Will be interesting if any MEO residuals will alter it or not...

Comment

I'm afraid my daughter may have hampered my experiment, as the last thing we did together was play in some water and I had the MEO on the backs of my hands.

She was particularly cuddly and well behaved all morning into the afternoon.

Will trial again at 50mcgs in the morning to see if her behavior was a fluke.

I will also be making up my 5mcg decants and see if I notice anything discernable with the lower doses over the next week...

Comment

I'm afraid my daughter may have hampered my experiment, as the last thing we did together was play in some water and I had the MEO on the backs of my hands.

She was particularly cuddly and well behaved all morning into the afternoon.

Will trial again at 50mcgs in the morning to see if her behavior was a fluke.

I will also be making up my 5mcg decants and see if I notice anything discernable with the lower doses over the next week...
                    Huh, maybe there is some similarity between -nol and -none

Gahhhh I want some of this stuff, my bank account is hemorrhaging though, gotta start my new job and make some moolah before I start purchasing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Huh, maybe there is some similarity between -nol and -none

Gahhhh I want some of this stuff, my bank account is hemorrhaging though, gotta start my new job and make some moolah before I start purchasing again.
                      I'm not really sold on it being a have to have product. At least for me. I'm trying to remain open minded.

The molecule structures are different (no surprise there) but not sure how that translates...is there a chemist in the house?

Looking for to be different than Est, but will be watching to see if it only parallels. Calming women? Crushy? Sense of bonding? These are things that I attribute to Est already. Being an Est, which I often wear in blends, it may be more a novelty for men than women?

My personal thoughts are, with Est and A1 already so handy, is MEO necessary?

I'm looking to find if it behaves perticularly synergistically with other molecules. Even if it does, will it blow me away?

I was hugely turned on by a product years ago called Impi Red. It may still be made. That's what first caught my attention about the whole "meo" debate. It seems some other vendors are and have been using it for years. I stayed away from it because I was too inexperienced (and lazy, lol) to bother digging very deeply - and there are tons of products without it that are plenty awesome for me

I guess my singles, xsr & xsp interests are just my excessive interest in this hobby and curiosity expanding...I really need to stop

Comment

I'm not really sold on it being a have to have product. At least for me. I'm trying to remain open minded.

The molecule structures are different (no surprise there) but not sure how that translates...is there a chemist in the house?

Looking for to be different than Est, but will be watching to see if it only parallels. Calming women? Crushy? Sense of bonding? These are things that I attribute to Est already. Being an Est, which I often wear in blends, it may be more a novelty for men than women?

My personal thoughts are, with Est and A1 already so handy, is MEO necessary?

I'm looking to find if it behaves perticularly synergistically with other molecules. Even if it does, will it blow me away?

I was hugely turned on by a product years ago called Impi Red. It may still be made. That's what first caught my attention about the whole "meo" debate. It seems some other vendors are and have been using it for years. I stayed away from it because I was too inexperienced (and lazy, lol) to bother digging very deeply - and there are tons of products without it that are plenty awesome for me

I guess my singles, xsr & xsp interests are just my excessive interest in this hobby and curiosity expanding...I really need to stop

Try it out with p96, just a thought but i'm thinking there may be synergy there.

Comment

Try it out with p96, just a thought but i'm thinking there may be synergy there.
                          Anything bonding probably. A & Bnols, A1, P74, P86, P96...curious about sexuals too...those TAC like products...Evolve...

Comment

Anything bonding probably. A & Bnols, A1, P74, P86, P96...curious about sexuals too...those TAC like products...Evolve...
                            Is TAC off the market or something?
                            Opinions on p74? Does it do its job better than A1?

Comment

Is TAC off the market or something?
                              Opinions on p74? Does it do its job better than A1?
                              I believe so, people are looking for a TAC replacement, I figured because they don't offer it anymore?

I have 2 brands of A1, Aromafero and XS. I just started testing Aroma's earlier this week. I want to compare with p74. Will share more when I have more thoughts on comparisons

I need to dilute the Aromafero I think though. It's at 50mcgs a drop in a high alcohol to DPG concentration and that seems a bit much. The XS is 5mcgs in DPG, which, for me, seems much more manageable, lol.
                              The p74 is the standard of 12.5mcgs.

Comment

NuTrix Anymore results from your meo-nol?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                                  NuTrix Anymore results from your meo-nol?
                                  I have it decanted into 5mcgs, but I've continued to test at it 50mcgs.

This is toddler tamer. That alone makes it worthy

Testing.
                                  50mcgs.
                                  Applied to back of hands.
                                  Enviroments, all climate controlled.
                                  Customer service interactions have been consistently pleasant. Often I've been given extra information without asking. It's always been helpful, examples, what's discounted, free items, waiving costs and going out of their way to show me what they could have easily let me find on my own.

Displays.
                                  Intense eye contact. Smiles. Complete engagement, meaning they turn toward me when we speak. Some have also stepped into my space. Give the appearance that engaging with me is a genuine pleasure.

Lil Nu is exceptionally sweet and cuddly. She's also customer service oriented, lol, meaning trying her best to be mommy's helper.

These are all, I would say strong/intense Est hits, though I CANNOT go anywhere near 50mcgs on Est solo.

I am DYING to wear this around Mr Right! Hoping for an opportunity this weekend...

I do think I'm finally comfortable enough with this to wear it to work. It's a male dominant work place and the majority of my interactions so far have been with females. Wanting more male test subjects

Comment

Seems like you experience matches mine pretty closely. I find it really makes guys act beta in that they tend to qualify themselves to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                                      Seems like you experience matches mine pretty closely. I find it really makes guys act beta in that they tend to qualify themselves to me.
                                      Oh wow! That's interesting. Qualify how? Is it negatively or positively? Qualify in a friendly fashion or is it negative? Some people feel they need to qualify when they feel threatened, or when encountering someone they perceive as more alpha than they are, though this molecule doesn't seem to promote anything like that.

The 2 interactions I had with males were in their teens. One was polite but would hardly look at me and seemed very nervous (checkout, grocery store). The other (grocery store stocking shelves) flirted with my daughter (she's 2) So I can't say yet how a grown man would respond, lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X