yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LIIK v.2 + XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIIK v.2 + XS

I have spent about 1 week experimenting with LIIK v.2 (unscented) combined with PheromoneXS products.....
    2 sprays/ or 2 drops (oil) XS followed by 2 sprays LIIK v.2 , in some cases + 1 spray of Davidoff Cool Water on the chest.

Evolve + LIIK: I'm too sexy you know that, I'm here don't ignore me (VIP), smile, touch me, dance with me baby, ignore everybody else because I'M HERE, respect me.

Domination + LIIK: I'm the perfect MAN, I'm the ONLY man in this room and soon you will obey to me!! I can ignore you because ALL girls in this room are mine . I felt it was a too strong combination and gave me a light headache. After that I felt like a GOD.

Taboo + LIIK: I make you feel happy and you enjoy that, smile, touch me, kiss me, love me, come to our party . Hmmm I'm 43 but I feel too young.....

XiSt + LIIK: I'm here , I'm your friend, trust me but don't tell me about all your problems tonight ..... I'm here to have some fun, yes you want to watch the film 300:Rise of an empire with me tomorrow but tonight is another night.

XS119A Beta (P-Bomb) + LIIK: Confused about the results...... All eyes are on me, VIP feeling, girls I'm here but the monkey next to you stares at me unhappy, Hmmm are there any younger ladies in the room ??

Next combination........ Cohesion + LIIK , SOB +LIIK.

TY

XS129(PSE) + LIIK
    ===============================================
    Products I own:
    Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
    Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
    PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
    James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
    Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

Cohesion oil + LIIK: Friendly and relaxing mix, happy vibes, something between Evolve + LIIK and Taboo + LIIK..... I think I'll try it again .

Comment

Domination oil (2 drops on the sides of the neck + 1 drop spread on the wrists) +
        Cohesion oil (2 drops behind the ears)+
        XiSt (from 30ml)(1 spray on top of the chest +1 spray on the wrists & gently touched my clothes) +
        LIIK (2 sprays on the sides of the neck, next to the domination application points):

Accidentally I picked the Cohesion oil instead of the Domination, and I realised that after the application, so I decided to use them both!!. My first thought....... I OD and I will not see any effects...... Self effects: a bit of aggression, more energetic, many thoughts about irrelevant things, a bit dizzy after the application, euphoric & uplifting mood about 15 mins after the application.
        Place: a small but always packed Wine Bar, where ladies of all ages go.... I was out alone so nobody would steal my 'cloud'. I know the girls at the bar since I'm a regular customer... I got my drink and the lady who served me made the first comment about how nice my shirt was and that she loved the colour (light blue). At one point I was surrounded by ladies!!! No men next to me..... I should have posted this to the 'Boobing' thread so you could understand what happened there. They were touching me, smiling a lot, all the IOI's signs..... The girl who served me started laughing, watching me at the middle of the girls crowd so I offered a drink to her that she accepted happily with a great smile on her face. The ladies next to me started wondering about why I did that, then the owner of the wine bar offered a drink to me and introduced me to 2 ladies (who were sitting next to me). We had 2 rounds of drinks and enjoyed our party. I got their phone numbers and the lady who served me told me that they asked her and the owner about me, If I had a gf etc... The 2 ladies were 34 and 36 yrs old, I'm 43. It was a good night out but I did not expect anything more..... Next morning there was a surprise for me since I received a text message from one of the phone numbers I got the night before, which informed me that they would be out at the same place, the same time and would be happy to see me again!!!

Comment

• Panikos
          Panikos commented
          Editing a comment
          The happy story continues..... since we met again ( I have used different combos as well !!!)

• Panikos
          Panikos commented
          Editing a comment
          One of the ladies said that, the first time when we met she felt like she knew me for long time and there was 'something' on me that she liked but could not explain what it was......

l2k only gets me older women which is great and everything but then I can only wear it certain places

Comment

Ascend oil (no cops) + LIIK: Some of the effects were similar to XS119A Beta (P-Bomb) + LIIK as I described earlier, but this time I did not notice any angry stares at me. Real VIP feelings, easily approachable, everybody in our party wanted to hear something from me, everybody was asking about my opinion on different matters (I'm not a guru!). Nothing close to the powerful Domination feelings, but until now one of the best social combinations I've ever tried.
          I've tried this combination in different environments (heavy smoked Club & Bar, restaurant & coffee shop). I found it easy to approach ladies of ages 35+.

Comment

I just responded to you on another thread, Panikos. Love that your mixing AD and XS products. What thus far has been the best mix for you in terms of confidence and attraction? Can't decide between AM, L2K, and another LAL product like Wolf or AV.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureman View Post
              I just responded to you on another thread, Panikos. Love that your mixing AD and XS products. What thus far has been the best mix for you in terms of confidence and attraction? Can't decide between AM, L2K, and another LAL product like Wolf or AV.
              Confidence and attraction????
              Domination + Ascend (oil-no cops) - Dominate & shine
              Alfa Maschio + Cohesion (oil) - something like magic, girls feel relaxed but HOT as well.....
              Evolve (oil) + Cohesion (oil) - It takes some time to work but its power is sometimes uncontrollable .

Comment

i put on 2 spray of Liik v1 unscented on my neck. 5 drops of A1 on my wrist and back of my ears and 2 spray of intimately Beckham on my chest and i didn't get any response from anyone. to me unscented pheromone are not working. someone tell me what i'm doing wrong. i also have AM unscented and would try it with A1 this weekend

Comment

I'm wondering about Bliss + LiiK. That seems like it could be a very aloof coolness and mystery that would draw the ladies but I have neither product so cannot test it.
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Done any trios, like L2K, Xist, Cohesion or L2K, Xist , Evolve?
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Pondering L2k, Alfa Maschio, Wolf, and Bad Wolf to combine with Xist and or Cohesion.
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

Agreed AM and evolve gets women fanning themselves. Seen it many times. They in heat!

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                          Agreed AM and evolve gets women fanning themselves. Seen it many times. They in heat!
                          If you like AM, then read this one:
                          Since I found a cheap supplier (based in Europe) for Alfa Maschio (Black spice, Sandalwood musk), I have decided to run a few tests for myself............. I

Comment

Hello, would like to know of any new hit reports of LIIK v2 on it's own or mixed with xs products. And can someone give a scent comparison of the Leather and Steel as well as the Black Spice in comparison of the brand name colognes?
                            Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                            LPMP: TLG
                            Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                            Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                            PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                            Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X