yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Brian At AD Claims They Have Androstenetrione

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
    Not in stock, just has a store page it appears. And in Nano Grams now. Quite a bit more expensive.
    I just bought a 30ml at 20mcg are they oos already?

Comment

Yup, OOS. Ghost, could you fill Steve in on Atrione? The one you suggested.

Comment

I saw it in the other post. It was a molecule I requested from Steraloids a while back and they didn't have it. I can get it though and abundantly.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

That would be lovely Steve.

Comment

What are the reported effects of Androstenetrione,I can only find very little information about this pheromone

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              I saw it in the other post. It was a molecule I requested from Steraloids a while back and they didn't have it. I can get it though and abundantly.
              Why won't you sell Androstenetrione in your store? If it's really P86, then I would definitely buy it. P86 has been out of stock for some time now.

Comment

PXS does sell it under the Putative-Alternatives section. I'd like PXS to sell Andostatrione as well - it's a great molecule. LAL has it listed among their purchasable singles but you can't actually but it in a cart. A google shows that Molcan readily produces it in smaller batches - would be fantastic if PXS could offer it as a single molecule.

Comment

Well, just a theory here...

If Andostatrione is believed to be P86 and Steve thinks he's discovered what P86 is, only thing I can suggest is take a crack at it and see if it matches up. I never really messed with P86 so I've no idea what to look for. Never was much for single molecule testing, but that's just me. Plenty of people test them, I just don't have patience to test individually

Comment

If anything P86 is rumored to be androstenetrione - my post mentionend Androstatrione, which is a different molecule.
                    I have had an older batch of P86 (ADs) and one from last year. Both defenitley gave off a beautyfier effect - sort of airbrush, girls look softer and more endearing, you notice little details that will charm and attract you. Strange thing, but good if you will be perceived that way also.
                    It's not absolutely clear that -etrione is in fact the same as ADs P86, I've read claims that pure -etrione give off different effects, more like spotlight and focus - sharpening instead of airbrush. Maybe that's due to dosage or synthesis. I will order Steves Pxs86 soon to compare, since I have a very good handle on ADS 86. Low dose of it makes me incredibly tired, will see if that will be the case as well.
                    I hope it's allright to post this link here:

there is Androstatrione readily available. I assume Stev cn obtain it or got it already. I'd like to see it available as a single.

Comment

I also received a bottle of the fake House of muscle junk. I was reading through the single section over at ptruth some time last year and was intrigued by it, so I went ahead and ordered... only it didn't do ANYTHING except smell nasty. I fixed it with one of my favorite colognes at 40-50mcg and nothing happened. The weird part is I was part of a test group earlier and that dose had some pretty obvious visual effects. Things were like how you see things around heat or a fire slightly warped. Not in an extreme manner but it was noticeable at the time of wearing it.

Comment

I reread through this thread and it got me to thinking......could you not use spectrographic analysis to assay ANY of these mixes to see exactly what they have in them and in what proportions?

If I am not mistaken...most colleges have one of these that chemistry majors can get access to

Humm?

Comment

I would like to say yes, but I'd that's the case, why hasn't anyone done it yet and published what they found? Cost perhaps?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X