yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Brian At AD Claims They Have Androstenetrione

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian At AD Claims They Have Androstenetrione

and that it is one of their puatives.

Anyone have any idea which one it is?

I would imagine it WAS one of their putitives. Trione from a lab is expensive.

Comment

I think his post was on 2-11-2014

Comment

That was the very first one I deciphered a long, long time ago. P86

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

AD claims that it is not P86 though. Probably lying through their teeth. lol

House of Muscle claims to sell the stuff...its on their website as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            AD claims that it is not P86 though. Probably lying through their teeth. lol

House of Muscle claims to sell the stuff...its on their website as of now.
            Well technically they're not lying as its P86. Hey, I could be wrong though and that's just how it is. Getting down to the intricacies of molecules isn't that easy when you're attempting to match named with random putatives. It's especially tough when we don't know where the starting points are. So yeah, I might be wrong, but all indications are that I'm right.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Wish there was a cheap way to identify these molecules.

Comment

I had been receiving genuine Androstenetrione for several years ie 1 Fast 400 brand in powder and also 6-oxo caps, I once ordered 4 bottles from HoM received it and most disappointed to discover it was all fake, yes the capsules only contained corn starch, i received a refund and Joel asked me to not mention it to anyone, six months later they were still selling the same batch number......

Comment

Link Terry?

Comment

This place might still be selling it. Only place so far besides HOM that seems to have it in stock...if that is what it is...take a look at the chemical expression on the page

Comment

Good find Magnus... Since the crackdown I've been on the hunt for various prohormones/steroids but what terry said is true, there are alot of fakes out there and would caution people on what they purchase.

Comment

I probably won't be ordering from that place as I have a ton of products I want to get an test in the next few months including:

Api oil,
                        Domination
                        Exotica ------All from XS
                        Several testing mixes and singles

Reorders of virtually everything I already own from XS

Other companies products I want to test include imprint, core, hypnotica, npa, impi red, wolf.

While I would like to have some trinone....I want to be sure it really is trinone when I get it.

Comment

If anyone is really interested I can take pre-orders for my next research molecule order. I need a couple things so I'll ask them tomorrow how much they have. The real stuff is not cheap but the quality is superb. I think it was about 4 bills for 50 mg, but it goes down the more I get. If I bought like 200 mg I remember the price dropped to like $350 per 50 mg. Like I said not cheap but I trust these guys. I use them as my independent third party testing service to assay the molecules I get. I'll double check when I call. Turn around is usually three days to get to me. If you want it processed into solution add a couple days and a lab fee which would depend on how we break it up.

Steve O

Comment

You already know I would take some.

Comment

• XSteveO
                              XSteveO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yep I do. Haven't ordered yet. I might be able to secure a good deal.

50mg turns into 50000 mcg meaning 500 100 mcg sprays. If I remember correctly that is what was being claimed was needed to produce the effect but then back when the testing was being done it was cheap as dirt and people were drowning themselves in it as well. They were getting bottles full of capsules that were 500 mg I believe. No reason to believe that a lower dosage would not be effective.

I might be interested but it would be a few months. There are cheaper molecules out there I still need to work with. But its good to know its there.

Comment

Steve I'm In on the Etrione, also do you think Rone-s will be in stock soon?

Comment

Any chance you would get some Atrione in stock?

Comment

P86 is back in stock if anyone's interested.

Comment

Not in stock, just has a store page it appears. And in Nano Grams now. Quite a bit more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                                      Steve I'm In on the Etrione, also do you think Rone-s will be in stock soon?
                                      Rone S will be readily available end of next week after the Assay is completed. I'll even have it in raw form but keep in mind it needs to be stored cold and thus has to be FedEx for shipping.

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                                      Any chance you would get some Atrione in stock?
                                      I'll be getting everything you can possibly imagine soon. There are lots of molecules with the same name though. Can you fill me in what you are calling Atrione and if it corresponds with a particular putative, molecule? CAS number would really help but not imperative.

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X