yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

thundr and Pherotruth ... really !? how the community let this thing happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masterfu678 View Post
    Sorry for bumping up this thread, not really related to what had been talked about. But I had an disagreement with Mark over PT yesterday. SteveO, you and Mark both lives in Texas, so I assume you know him better than anyone. I don't know how you keep this guy around as a friend. He never accepts other people's opinions, and thinks he is better than anyone. He is like what? A middle aged man in his 50s? I would say he can be much more mature than that, wearing an administrator title but acting like an immature troll to members.

Go over PT and the Men section and search for a thread about Hispanic women, it should be the first few at the time of this reply. I give up on posting at PT because I don't want to deal with the dramas at PT anymore. I also finds that, the admins at DiscoverXS and other pheromone forums actually contributes to the discussion of pheromones, so I can actually learn something from them. I never see Mark reports ANYTHING, while he expect members to report and they have no right to judge others if they didn't write any report.

Again, what I said stays in this thread only, but if someone wants to spill it to Mark and others, I have no objections.
    Lol. I read that thread and Mark's comments were off topic but didn't seem that bad. You allowed him to get under your skin and to create an emotional response in you. I would be more concerned with that. If a comment or two in a thread can upset you like that then that means you are not emotionally solid enough. This is important with women. If you are easily rattled and not emotionally solid then women might sense weakness in you.

You mental response should have been along the lines of, "This person who does not know me is misinterpreting my situation and thinks I am a scumbag. Who the fuck cares. Whatever." Then just ignore it and focus on what is really important.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

Lol. I read that thread and Mark's comments were off topic but didn't seem that bad. You allowed him to get under your skin and to create an emotional response in you. I would be more concerned with that. If a comment or two in a thread can upset you like that then that means you are not emotionally solid enough. This is important with women. If you are easily rattled and not emotionally solid then women might sense weakness in you.

You mental response should have been along the lines of, "This person who does not know me is misinterpreting my situation and thinks I am a scumbag. Who the fuck cares. Whatever." Then just ignore it and focus on what is really important.
      Well, I didn't go any further into the conversation because I thought this isn't worth my time. So it is kinda like what you said. I wasted hours typing that message when I can use that time to play more video games or do something meaningful on my computer.
      ===============================================
      Products I own:
      Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
      Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
      PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
      James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
      Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

The number 1 rule for posting on the internet, one that I've lived by for many years is this: You're arguing with a person, hiding behind a computer, that you'll never meet in real life. Don't waste energy arguing with them. I reserve my heated opinions for real life discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
          The number 1 rule for posting on the internet, one that I've lived by for many years is this: You're arguing with a person, hiding behind a computer, that you'll never meet in real life. Don't waste energy arguing with them. I reserve my heated opinions for real life discussions.
          Yep, and an argument on the internet will have no endings at all, no winners.
          Products I own:
          Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
          PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)

Comment

I'm looking now and thundr is listed as a Vendor...now. I agree with Metaltree, 2000GT and Masterfu678 why argue over things like this. Pherotruth is Mark's forum and he can do anything he wants with it. It does not belong to the Posters. There is no Democracy. Mark can ban or promote anyone he wants to there because it is his. He pays for it. He owns it. Mark is the absolute ruler in his realm...PheroTruth.com.

Steve O is the end all and ruler of his realm here (Discoverxs.com). He can do anything he wants with it. He pays for it. He owns it.

We can cry foul at many websites on the internet but the truth is that the consumers own nothing and have almost no say.

We vote with our money. We vote by financially supporting or not supporting companies and their products.

I buy the products that I like. I don't care about the Vendor infighting or name calling or any of the other drama that is going on.

Comment

Running a forum is not at all easy. There are opinions and they will be different from yours. I really try to not let mine get in the way of anyone else. Mark is very opinionated and we have had some big disagreements, especially about politics. Its cool. I respect his viewpoint as he respects mine.

I cannot speak as to how to run a community other than the way our community is run. I like to be hands-off and you can ask Idle how much him and I disagreed about this forum. I don't like rules and I'm okay with everyone posting about what they want to, including other vendors who have badmouthed XS with lies and manipulation. I don't go around forcing what I want on the community because then it becomes a dictatorship.

With that said whatever occurred is evidently upsetting. Sometimes just taking a deep breath and venting gets it all out. When you go back and take a second look it might not be as bad as believed or it could be worse. I don't know. I would just say I'd rather keep DiscoverXS a place about pheromones but either way you're still free to say what you'd like.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Worst Observation in Internet History.

Comment

When I was having that disagreement with Mark, I mentioned thundr not being a Vendor, and Mark said he will fix it. I still don't understand why he decided to make him a Vendor now and not when he first started Apex.

I had decided to not bother with Mark or his pathetic forum anymore, simply just not worth it. Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate, and tomatoes will eventually becomes ketchup. He used what I had done to other members in the past to get back at me, and calling me a selfish and disrespectful asshole when he is no better then me himself (Pagodeiro told me everything on his forum). Well, I mean what I said in that thread, and I don't feel shame or regret at all. Mark will eventually get what he deserves, that is karma, he wanted to bash me for not knowing what karma is, well, it is also possible that karma will fuck him up also.

I'm just glad that better pheromone forums such as DiscoverXS exists, run by better people such as Steve.

Now we shall get back to pheromones, enjoy them, and forget this entire damn thing.
                  Products I own:

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                    Running a forum is not at all easy.
                    I know what it's like. I was a moderator at a PUA site for 10 years. We had 70,000+ forum members. Forums should be a place to get together to discuss things and learn. Share knowledge. Teach and be taught.

But some do not play well with others. Like I've told many a member there "You may be arguing with a 13 year old".

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post

I know what it's like. I was a moderator at a PUA site for 10 years. We had 70,000+ forum members. Forums should be a place to get together to discuss things and learn. Share knowledge. Teach and be taught.

But some do not play well with others. Like I've told many a member there "You may be arguing with a 13 year old".
                      I moderate on a video game forum that has a ton of teenagers, I know what you mean by the 13 year old comment. Some of them are 13. Thankfully it's a lot more peaceful over here

Comment

I've been thinking about quitting all forums on all topics because I have found they are generally not useful. On most forums people post about things when they don't know shit. As a result there are a huge number of wasteful posts that you have to filter through to get good information. And that good information is always suspect because it could have originated from and idiot who doesn't know shit.

I think Mark's forum is useful to a new user to get a feel for the different vendors out there since it has links to so many different companies. Once a user knows what's out there the user would be much better served by compiling a list of reputable pheromone companies and then reading the company's product description rather than reading the forums. Based on the product descriptions you can get a feel for how the creator intended the product to work. Then the user can test himself/herself to see if the product works. No need to read the forums anymore.

Comment

• masterfu678
                          masterfu678 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Indeed, I learned a lot about pheromone from there, but most members there is not even worth talking to.

• RTBoss
                          RTBoss commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It was his forum that led me here to XS. I'm a freethinker, and I figured out where quality product & person meet. Others will too.

My bad memories had returned, I shall tell you guys about that chinese anime forum I had been a moderator too, I mentioned it in that post on PT, this is a more detailed story on that.

Back in Jan 2009, I registered this anime forum called snowcoolonline. After about 3 months into the forum, I decided to start a section devoted to the custom fighting game engine MUGEN, I'm sure some of you might know that. Since it is an anime forum, I post mostly anime characters and stages and theme bars(again, if you know MUGEN, you should know what these is). My section was not very lucky, I post a lot but it is always quiet, while all the other sections always buzzing with discussions. I tried to bringing in members who are moderators on other MUGEN dedicated forums, but they didn't join.

snowcool have another major problem at the time, is that browsing the forum was SLOW, sometimes when I post, it will take forever to refresh the page. One day I decided to not deal with this anymore, I went upfront and mentioned this problem in the snowcool chat room. The head admin of the forum saw my message, and give me a nasty reply:" no, the server is fine, maybe your father was a cocaine addict and your mother bumped your head when she give birth to you. Also I can't stand your section any longer, it will be deleted and your title will be removed." This is just my interpretation of what he said in Chinese, since I can't translate the exact meaning what he said in English.

That is why I said that admin on snowcool is no different than Mark, a complete dictator. I left snowcool after that, just like how I left PT right now. The admin eventually found out the problem the server had, and fixed it, after 1-2 years of the incident. I mean, can't he at least investigate before going Hitler on me?
                        Products I own:

Comment

Our minds will do whatever they can to make us believe that we're right and the other is wrong. It's like we're playing a practical joke on ourselves, but if you can actually realize that no opinion is any more or less valid than any other opinion you will sail through life with greater ease than you can imagine.

I get why you don't want to deal with the dramas, masterfu, but that's just it. You don't have to. They're not yours to deal with. Keep posting there or don't, but try not to take the ignorance personally. Mark did, but maybe he was just having a really bad day and got lost. It happens to the best of us.

Reliving a negative experience in your mind isn't healthy, your body doesn't know that what you're thinking about isn't actually happening and will act accordingly. Just keep on rocking your mones and follow your BlissXS.

?

Comment

• masterfu678
                            masterfu678 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            whether he had a bad day or not, he showed me his true colors, and that was enough to convince me that he is not who I should look up to.

This is the only pheromone forum I'm on... I use to lurk over in PT till recently, I guess now you need a login to view threads. Glad I missed the drama.

Comment

thought they had done to us has truly never been done at all.

Comment

I like the cut of your jib, RT. Karma is simply the pain you carry and is exactly equal to the Love you withhold. If you don't like me that's your stuff to deal with. However, if I need you to like me that's my stuff to deal with. It's that simple.

Now forget about it, because it has nothing to do with words. Everything happens fine just by itself, Life doesn't need our commentary. It's *all* Grace.

Comment

Just my two cents on this whole thing. Don't buy from Thundr, haven't had a reason to. I stick with Steve and Garry, my choice. As for Mark, aside from the fact that he and I share the same name, I've not had much interaction with him except on a rare occasion via PM. Never had any issues with him. I try to stay out of forum politics, regardless of the forum, so I'm not privy to what goes on with Mark and his forum, in that regard. I go there to see what's the latest from Garry and see what the other folks have to say about Steve's products. That's it. It's Mark's forum and he can do what he wants with it. Impartiality is a difficult thing to maintain, and priorities always change over time. I don't know Mark's motivations, nor do I care to as it's not my business.

Comment

Originally posted by masterfu678 View Post
                                  Sorry for bumping up this thread, not really related to what had been talked about. But I had an disagreement with Mark over PT yesterday. SteveO, you and Mark both lives in Texas, so I assume you know him better than anyone. I don't know how you keep this guy around as a friend. He never accepts other people's opinions, and thinks he is better than anyone. He is like what? A middle aged man in his 50s? I would say he can be much more mature than that, wearing an administrator title but acting like an immature troll to members.

Go over PT and the Men section and search for a thread about Hispanic women, it should be the first few at the time of this reply. I give up on posting at PT because I don't want to deal with the dramas at PT anymore. I also finds that, the admins at DiscoverXS and other pheromone forums actually contributes to the discussion of pheromones, so I can actually learn something from them. I never see Mark reports ANYTHING, while he expect members to report and they have no right to judge others if they didn't write any report.

Again, what I said stays in this thread only, but if someone wants to spill it to Mark and others, I have no objections.
                                  i feel you broo.. it is definitely a different vibe here in XS than in PT.. i get ignored lots of time in PT..
                                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X