yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

thundr and Pherotruth ... really !? how the community let this thing happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thundr and Pherotruth ... really !? how the community let this thing happen?

Hey everyone... its hard to start this but
    enough is enough and i was holding this back from quite some time now.

1) most of you know me from back in the days like way back 2006-2007
    I never took any side of any pheromone company and i always helped everyone from users to company owners.
    planned not to post something like this but here it goes.

Lets talk about thundr a little bit...

SO thundr made sure that every step of the way, regardless of what Steve was doing, he was pressing Mark (thru the community) about changing the rules just for him. He made sure under Steve's name there is a Vendor sign. He made sure Steve couldn't rep anyone. He made sure Steve could only stay in his own forum.
    And here it goes... He even had ME banned from the private section of Mark's forum before i even considered working for Steve

Here we are how long after..
    I am pretty sure that Steve posted his toughs about this guy back then... He clearly pointed out that thunder is acting just like a vendor him self or that he is working for someone.

Ok so wow... Now when i look at it this guy .. he is a full pro BS artist dedicated on putting XS and the company products down because he was looking to start up his own thing. (As NOW a couple months later we see exactly that now)

Here is now the thing that for me is personal...
    He is still listed as a regular user with full run of the forum?
    No vendor sign. No limitations. no nothing..

So he created all the :crap: around me and Steve convincing the community that vendors should be limited, hanged and burred deep underground with a cross in their hearths... for just in case that they dont rise again... :minecraft:

But hey what an "irony" ... After he cleared his path he become one of the vendors too. But as the day walker. !!!
    As day light does not effect him(no limitations, no vendor signs are put) he is probably very happy and proud on what he achieved with his lies and manipulations.

I am not bashing anyone. Mark is a friend of mine + you all know that i was helping pherotruth.com...
    hmmm you know what scratch that... i am bashing thundr for sure.
    he did it back then to us by tricking the community how cool he is so here is my turn.

Now we all now that sometimes things are all about money regardless of what anyone claims to the different.

PS: thundr .. dude... you are full of shit
    (this is not coming from the company.. this comes from me personally)
    (intact this post might be deleted as Steve hates those kind of stuff here)

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

This has not escaped my notice even though I did not know about the limitations on vendors. I figured there was an unspoken agreement between the owners of companies to keep the site neutral.

I've seen his products being promoted but then when a new product comes out there will always be interest and most will always have its cheerleaders.

He claims to be an individual selling his personal potions but there is a direct link to paypal in his only little forum there. No link to a website, a link directly to paypal.

I wonder why he does not go ahead and create himself a website and put some polish on it. There are those that claim his products are good. Kimba, ( all in love big kitty ) who apparently takes showers in anything he can spray from a bottle that he thinks has a use.

If he is getting implied permission from Mark to engage in this type of behavior then I suspect they are working together in some capacity. Although to be honest, from the reports on imprint, nothing Alpha Dream produces can compare to imprint.

That fear of loss behavior.......that sounds pretty amazing. Kinda sad for the target actually but as long as your considerate toward your lover then from my experience it makes for a fantastically loving and touchy feel relationship with really hot deep sex. lol

Don't mind my women being like that at all. lol

Comment

In for the phero drama

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        for all my 6 years on the forum.. i think i deserve one !
        please correct me if i am wrong on anything i said.

I've said my peace, I'm ass deep in AD drama at the moment. lol

Digging myself in deeper and deeper over there i feel

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
        MrGoodbar714 commented
        Editing a comment
        Link so I can read it with some popcorn

Idle I think you are entitled to your opinion no matter what. Have I ordered from Thundr, yes... But have still yet to use the products. I have products from PXS, Hax, Thundr, and AD. I don't know him at all or have been around long enough to know all the intricacies of phero drama w regards to vendors. But I still think it's interesting and stuff that should be aired out. It's your opinion and I applaud you for standing up for the way you feel... Sometimes things just boil over and you gotta let it out...

Comment

@Magnus

now when you mentioned it .. wow.. i really did not go that deep when i posted this.
        I was and still am pissed at thundr what he did back then. just wanted to lit it out.
        But checkout page at the forum it self ...
        wow... and he is still not marked as vendor.
        Vendor - the exact same thing he cried over over and over and over. Vendors this this. vendors did that.
        And by vendors everytime he pointed Steve.

As for his products
        I really do not want to go there(if his stuff works or not)... this was not my point...

But the way he started his business based on manipulation is enough for me.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

This is more negative than I want to see on our forum. I really want us to be above those who based entire forums on theft and deception and then the other forum who based itself on the hatred of the owner of the first forum. Next thing you know you have one guy branching off to start his own paid thing that never panned out, then another more recently based again on hatred. I just won't allow our forum to be anything other than my love and passion for pheromones.

I totally get what Idle is saying as he completely understands my disbelief at the situation. We talk about these things and especially that I always considered Mark my friend. I can disagree with a forum saying its unaffiliated when it sustains off of affiliate commissions, even from me. People are about money and that's okay with me. I got to make a living to, but unlike a certain vendor who I need not call out, I'm not a "charity dedicated to research" but only when it helps the bottom dollar. LOL! XS is a business, but its also something I absolutely love will all my passion. I get the best of both.

I also don't claim to be a genius, some type of magical witch, blah, blah blah. I'm a regular guy with regular problems who happens to love pheromones with all my heart. I see the value in them, because I can be terribly shy, I struggle with my weight, I have confidence issues... BUT pheromones have made a tremendous difference in my life. I base everything I do on helping myself and others. If I can make a difference in someones life than that to me is the ultimate success. Its why my newsletters take a few days to write. Just like the blends I put my heart and soul into it.

So yeah I understand Idle's upset and as someone I consider not just an employee, but my best friend, my brother, he knows how this all affects me. He feels my pain and knows it hurts me and I guess this is my fault because I should be more aware of how this obviously affected him. Sorry buddy I didn't mean for this to get you so upset.

Personally I'd rather not have these types of threads publicly. This is an open community though, so its up to Idle to decide what he wants to do with it. Peace and love everyone, I'm going to pay my respects to God this morning at church

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

HOOAH

Comment

The imprint qualities are more to do with game Magnus, Thundr has good products, that's what I care about. A lot of vendors are scum bags who lie about product contents. Not saying this is Thundr, but other vendors clearly lie. This isn't a pretty business. Steve makes amazing products. Many of his have imprinting qualities. Bliss, sob, connections, cohesion for example. Cohesion is the best Dienone blend. Pure Dienone. Not much needs to be said if you know how Dienone works. Steve amplifies the good, and negated the bad. I know my pheros. I care about what works. Their is a reason I say Steve's are the best line, user friendly, easy to combine. You shouldn't need to be an expert to figure out a product. But with many vendors you must. If you are not an expert, stick with Steve. No closing problems, hard to mess up. Only compliant is I wish he would post more feedback on this forum and ideas. He knows his pheros. Not many guys who know a lot post. Politics aside and how they are as people, Thundr knows his stuff. I am not into stirring up drama, expect when it's deserved. I won't buy from lovescent or from true because of their business tactics and shady behavior including lies. Magnus, if you want to know imprinting products, start with cohesion. I have a keen eye and figure most out after one run. Sob has lasted the test of time, always a top 5 product by me. Best social? Bliss. Best sexual? Domination or Sob. Steve is as cutting edge as they come. A bit off track, but we are chasing the next great thing with pheros. Don't buy into the hype, stick with what works. I'm sitting on multiple bottles of taboo, sob, xist. Love boat, evolve and bliss for a reason. Their is a reason I bought my girl XS products.

Comment

Been a fan of Steve's stuff since his days at AD when ICM was the rage. I've tried lovescent, AD, true and a few other companies but Steve's stuff works. Plain and simple. I don't like products with a major learning curve. I don't like bs, I want results and I want them quickly. It's a defining characteristic for those in management. I get results from Steve's products. They work and well. Then there is Steve himself. Good man. Good head on his shoulders. He wants to see this community grow and to help people. That's a rare thing. Idle is the same. Good man, I was surprised when I saw him removed as admin and often wondered why. I rarely speak about such things because I personally feel that the trash talking that has been common in this industry for years is bad business. Look what happened to AD. Too much trash talking has alienated them from the community and resources. That said, I can't agree at all about the backstabbing to Steve and Idle and XS because in my mind, its not justified at all. If that is what thundr wants to do, that's his choice, meanwhile, we'll go on helping others and building our community through good and honest feedback as well further developing the science. Leave the trash talking out of this.

Just my two cents on this.

Comment

last I'm going to say on this topic and its sort intended to close it from my perspective. From what I can read over at pherotruth, it looks like Mark and Thundr are loosely business partners in some way. Thundr evidently has a lot of pull over there and might well be helping Mark with some new products. Alpha Dream's products are of little use to me so far from what I have tested...which is only two.

Your right Kimba. There is a reason I have almost all of Steve's products. I'd been reading the forums for over a year before getting back into pheromones deeply after the whole AD drama went nuclear for a while. Read most of Steve's posts at AD and like what he was saying there, and was thrilled when I found he had branched out to create his own company.

I have not yet figured out the majority of products I've ordered from Steve, and frankly a couple of them don't seem to work for few, but the power is in this juice and I know it because of the effects I have seen on a few people I've encountered while wearing his products.

I also like the tone around here. Everyone, bar none, is helpful, and looking forward in the march of science on pheromones.

Comment

I will also add when the bs happened on PT about Steve I tried to defend him and keep a neutral stand point. I did agree vendor participation was influence and against what the forum claimed to be, but ultimately Steve never deserved any of it and was the one vendor who played fair. I do know many people attempted to manipulate the situation very clearly. Some started selling products, some were leaving the forum, some were starting their own forum. No matter how you look at things, many had vested interest and those supported Steve were Short and even via PM, some couldn't logically state why they didn't like Steve. I know why to dislike AD, True, and Lovescent. The reasoning for Steve was minimal and those who dislikes Steve didn't always dislike the others. So it was vastly confusing to someone like me, who will admit I was also manipulated to a degree. It is startling to know so many people tried so hard, with different motives, to make Steve their example.

Comment

I'm coming from PT and I have Cohesion and Exotica, haven't figured out Exotica yet, but I'm definitly seeing results with Cohesion.

The word "result" is what is important to me. As long as I get to seduce ladies with the products, I'll be happy.

I registered PT on October 2013, so I don't know anything that happened before in the pheromone community. But from what I read in threads made in the past, The drama started when Chris from Alpha D said that Steve's stuff had harmful chemicals in it? Doesn't anything involves scienece and chemistry will have some sort of chemical? Isn't that the whole point of it?

From some thundr's posts, I do see he is a guy who lives in the reality, no bs, or anything that slows him down. But there are times when he will embarass you, he won't do it unless you pissed him off, so don't piss him off.
                      Last edited by masterfu678; 03-29-2014, 07:44 PM.
                      ===============================================
                      Products I own:
                      Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
                      Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
                      PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
                      James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
                      Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

Thundr now has his own website called Apex Pheromones. Looks similar in nature to Alpha Dream's actually. The products are different though.

Comment

yea I saw that. will try his products some other time. I got too many products to test around.
                          Products I own:
                          Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
                          PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)

Comment

Personally, I'll stick with Steve's stuff and LAL. Both have produced results (Steve's more than anyone else's) and both have demonstrated a solid core of ethics. Never been a fan of mud slinging, I only want products that work.

Comment

Me too, Steve and Garry both have amazing customer services, and top notch products.

Hell, if one day when both of them started working together, they'll be creating masterpieces, can't be beaten, can't be surpassed.
                              Products I own:

Comment

I just looked at the drawer where I keep my spare mones and empty mone bottles over the past 2 years or so (yep, I couldn't bear to throw them away otherwise my secret would be revealed). Majority, about 98%, of the stuff are XS bottles. All the XS bottles there are virtually empty as I keep my filled bottles in my carry on bag so I can take it anywhere. 'Nuf said.

Comment

Honestly, I don't have time to test any other companies products now. I'm alpha testing for Steve when I can while working on my Thinker holy grail mix as inspiration happens. And then there is PSE. And I'm getting hard....err looking hard at magnetic and approach confidence and all these research molecules as well.

Comment

Sorry for bumping up this thread, not really related to what had been talked about. But I had an disagreement with Mark over PT yesterday. SteveO, you and Mark both lives in Texas, so I assume you know him better than anyone. I don't know how you keep this guy around as a friend. He never accepts other people's opinions, and thinks he is better than anyone. He is like what? A middle aged man in his 50s? I would say he can be much more mature than that, wearing an administrator title but acting like an immature troll to members.

Go over PT and the Men section and search for a thread about Hispanic women, it should be the first few at the time of this reply. I give up on posting at PT because I don't want to deal with the dramas at PT anymore. I also finds that, the admins at DiscoverXS and other pheromone forums actually contributes to the discussion of pheromones, so I can actually learn something from them. I never see Mark reports ANYTHING, while he expect members to report and they have no right to judge others if they didn't write any report.

Again, what I said stays in this thread only, but if someone wants to spill it to Mark and others, I have no objections.
                                    Products I own:

Comment

• XSteveO
                                      XSteveO commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I live in TN outside Memphis, in the country.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X