yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which celebrities do you think wear pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually thought the A level celebrity was you, since your star quality just shines through the screen.

sassy beyonce GIF
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

I really do remember reading someone, maybe it was a font on LSA, who had someone smell an oil from LPMP and he instantly got horny.

Comment

• Marsbars
          Marsbars commented
          Editing a comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I actually thought the A level celebrity was you, since your star quality just shines through the screen.

sassy beyonce GIF
        goofy GIF
        Awww you're too kind, I maybe or not... Who knows *wiggles fingers* OoOoOoOoOoo
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Marsbars
            Marsbars commented
            Editing a comment

Rihanna has no need, she understands the art of seduction and practices magic I know she do. ????
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Rihanna has no need, she understands the art of seduction and practices magic I know she do. ????
            I think she also practices hypnosis. I saw someone on LSA mention it. They said to watch her interviews and watch her hand movements. Hell, I'm even mesmerized by her.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I think she also practices hypnosis. I saw someone on LSA mention it. They said to watch her interviews and watch her hand movements. Hell, I'm even mesmerized by her.
              She needs to write a book about her art of seduction/hypnosis. It would be a best seller lol
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Marsbars
                Marsbars commented
                Editing a comment

Marsbars - Ooooooh Erykah Badu is something else! I do think she practices, though. It's very obvious.

Comment

Read this and immediately searched YouTube for videos IM INTRIGUED!

Found this tho ... this is the level of magnetism I WANT!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by littlemermaid View Post

Read this and immediately searched YouTube for videos IM INTRIGUED!

Found this tho ... this is the level of magnetism I WANT!! LOL

LOL!! Kim put that phone down so quick!!

Comment

Rihanna needs to do something because she is not exactly the best entertainer.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Silvia I am more into punk and metal, anyway.

• Silvia
                      Silvia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well i am into rock and metal also .I am actually listening a lot of different styles.As long the music is good

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Silvia Agreed.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    Rihanna needs to do something because she is not exactly the best entertainer.
                    She's more of a business woman than an entertainer, for sure. I love her music, though. She has some bangers.

Comment

She's more of a business woman than an entertainer, for sure. I love her music, though. She has some bangers.
                      I think her voice is poor, but there is a certain magnetism there and she is smart as hell. I am no fan of Rihanna, but she is the closest thing to a Goddess of contemporary female pop singers.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I just remembered one person was looking to cast for a part and wanted something that complimented their alpha-masculine confidence but the caveat was they were auditioning for someone who was suicidal and completely inept at taking care of themselves. We spent a couple hours trying to develop a plan of action. How do you convince the director/producers you're right for a part like that and yet come across as the confident actor when it counts. Crazy right.
                        You can't fool me! You're talking about Abe Vigoda, right?

Oh wait, he's dead...

Comment

It sounds like Tamera got hit with a pheromone cloud... because he sure ain't cute! LOL.
                          i think she got hit by he's social status! lol

i found it funny how she is talking about one of the richest, most famous man out there, the fucking husband of beyonce!!!! and say's "i actually found him attractive" lollllll i bet you did! no pheromones aare needed here.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X