yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which celebrities do you think wear pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which celebrities do you think wear pheromones?

It sounds like Tamera got hit with a pheromone cloud... because he sure ain't cute! LOL.

JLo.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      JLo.
      I think with her, it's a mixture of pheromones and Santeria. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I second that lol
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I second that lol
          I'm sure that's why she gets these men to propose to her over and over again, lol. I wonder if she does blood work as well (if you know what I mean). I remember the article where she took her pubic hair (or her nail clippings) and threw it at someone in a nail salon. I'm trying to find the article and it's been scrubbed *sigh*

Comment

Comment

I think you are right.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I know who does, but I'll never tell.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stupes, you don't know.....

XSteveO Lol such a tease!

Comment

It sounds like Tamera got hit with a pheromone cloud... because he sure ain't cute! LOL.

WORD!!!

Comment

Wow, how can you tell unless you meet them in person and get hit by their charms?

I would say;

Angelina Jolie
                    Johnny Deep
                    J Lo
                    Leonardo Dicarprio
                    Jennifer Anistan
                    Sean Connery

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post
                      XSteveO Lol such a tease!
                      We have a lot of celebrity clients. Typical scenario is they call first and after a consultation and initial order they then set it up so their assistants either call in or place additional online orders.

First time I got to speak with a celebrity it was a pretty cool high but they're regular people with the same wants and needs as the rest of us. Unfortunately fame is like a drug that just like anything else leaves the user chasing after that same type of high. Of course this leads to depression in many. Treat them like normal people (they are) and it goes very far. Most of our celebrity work is done through recommendations to their celebrity friends. Privacy is a major concern so that's as much as I would be willing to say.

I will say that we have an A-Lister who posts on the forum occasionally. That one actually surprised me

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Marsbars
                        Marsbars commented
                        Editing a comment
                        XSteveO I totally understand and believe it.
                        ive met a few in my past years and had the pleasure to befriend a few. I actually nearly became a personal assistant to one well known singer.

???????

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cool.

• XSteveO
                        XSteveO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Newer celebs tend to be a bit more pretentious, but it wears thin quick especially when they just want someone they can trust as a friend

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

We have a lot of celebrity clients. Typical scenario is they call first and after a consultation and initial order they then set it up so their assistants either call in or place additional online orders.

First time I got to speak with a celebrity it was a pretty cool high but they're regular people with the same wants and needs as the rest of us. Unfortunately fame is like a drug that just like anything else leaves the user chasing after that same type of high. Of course this leads to depression in many. Treat them like normal people (they are) and it goes very far. Most of our celebrity work is done through recommendations to their celebrity friends. Privacy is a major concern so that's as much as I would be willing to say.

I will say that we have an A-Lister who posts on the forum occasionally. That one actually surprised me
                      This is really great to know. I hope this thread doesn't scare them away.

If they're reading this, we all mean well.

I don't want a light-hearted, fun thread to turn into scaring anyone away, lol.

Comment

• Marsbars
                        Marsbars commented
                        Editing a comment

[This was too long for a comment, so I have to @ you, lol]
                      Marsbars - I know this might be asking for much but it would be nice if they could actually tell us our experiences from a celeb's point of view. They don't have to share any personal info or obvious info.

Comment

I hope this thread doesn't scare them away.
                        It hasn't so far. I think they would post more often if time allowed. They have been quite busy lately so there's that. I do get great feedback reports from them and some of their exploits I wish I could share, but unless I have their permission it wont happen.

However I will say in all honesty - the real celebrities are those who help the community out of a shared willingness to pass along knowledge while actually caring what happens. Genuine acts of kindness not looking for any reciprocity except the Golden Rule kind out of altruism. Not doing it for fame or top poster status, just out of wanting to help and caring.

Steve O

Comment

oh my god wtf GIF

This is all very mind blowing but awesome. I am glad we can help them , they are in need of awesome friends like us.

Comment

[This was too long for a comment, so I have to @ you, lol]
                            Marsbars - I know this might be asking for much but it would be nice if they could actually tell us our experiences from a celeb's point of view. They don't have to share any personal info or obvious info.
                            It's actually has happened CheerioWhen they do they just normalize the interaction because from their viewpoint its exactly what it is. I asked the person who posts here the same question and their answer was interesting. When their celebrity is involved people are already halo affected and so interactions with mones have to be discounted as there is a higher elemental force at play. However with others in the industry (the same status) well its levels out the field and so the interaction is just 2 regular people.

I guess its not easy to tell if its the aura of celebrity or the mones at work.

I just remembered one person was looking to cast for a part and wanted something that complimented their alpha-masculine confidence but the caveat was they were auditioning for someone who was suicidal and completely inept at taking care of themselves. We spent a couple hours trying to develop a plan of action. How do you convince the director/producers you're right for a part like that and yet come across as the confident actor when it counts. Crazy right.

Cool thing is our strategy worked out well and he got the part. Was it pheromones?

Steve O

Comment

• Marsbars
                              Marsbars commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Wait. Are there mones for children or pre teens/teens?

My niece has done fashion shows and is doing well in acting classes. Something that can boost her appeal to scouts or directors?

• XSteveO
                              XSteveO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Not recommended. They're producing tons of their own naturally

• Cheerio
                              Cheerio commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Marsbars - Great question because I was thinking about one for toddlers as well. But XSteveO has a point, kids are naturally gifted. I wonder at what point do we lose our gifts, lol

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

It's actually has happened CheerioWhen they do they just normalize the interaction because from their viewpoint its exactly what it is. I asked the person who posts here the same question and their answer was interesting. When their celebrity is involved people are already halo affected and so interactions with mones have to be discounted as there is a higher elemental force at play. However with others in the industry (the same status) well its levels out the field and so the interaction is just 2 regular people.

I guess its not easy to tell if its the aura of celebrity or the mones at work.

I just remembered one person was looking to cast for a part and wanted something that complimented their alpha-masculine confidence but the caveat was they were auditioning for someone who was suicidal and completely inept at taking care of themselves. We spent a couple hours trying to develop a plan of action. How do you convince the director/producers you're right for a part like that and yet come across as the confident actor when it counts. Crazy right.

Cool thing is our strategy worked out well and he got the part. Was it pheromones?
                            So it's a guy!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
                            Is he single?

But seriously, that's amazing!

Comment

• XSteveO
                              XSteveO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              In this instance yes its a guy which is all I'm willing to share. I think though, overall we have more lady celebrities than guys.

• Cheerio
                              Cheerio commented
                              Editing a comment
                              XSteveO - There's more than one? Oh gosh. *waves to the celebrities reading this*

• XSteveO
                              XSteveO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Dozens

Anyway, I am not really that curious about those celebrities that might post with us are, I respect their privacy. I just hope they share when a blend have amazing effects for them.
                            Arsenal

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X