yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What current tv shows are you in to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

You can still rewatch it on Netflix, I guess.

Oh ya, heard news about they will make FRIENDS Reunion soon
    I hope so that would be great
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

House MD, Breaking bad, Better call Saul, parks and rec to name a few
      ??

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Loved Breaking Bad, but hated Better call Saul

Outlander
      Game of Thrones
      Casa de la Papel
      Stranger Things
      Exorcist
      Sense 8
      i'm sure there is more but can't think of them all right now
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Stranger things was great the first season, but I still watch it. BOB RULED

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
      House MD, Breaking bad, Better call Saul, parks and rec to name a few
      ??
      Really enjoyed Better Call Saul, great show
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Really enjoyed Better Call Saul, great show
        No new seasons till 2020 :/

Comment

Like ghost/scary stuff a lot.

Dead Files: what a scam! There is nobody on the planet as accurate as she is. I mean she is right down to everything Steve finds in his investigation. On the other hand you have
          The Haunting of (insert celebrity name here): Kim seems legit if you believe in that kind of stuff. I do to some degree and I'm sure she does some cold reading, but I just feel she is genuine. There's some things she says I'm not sure how she would know.
          A Haunting: I like to hear about other peoples ghostly/otherworldly experiences. Maybe its to validate my own. I like this show

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Like ghost/scary stuff a lot.

Dead Files: what a scam! There is nobody on the planet as accurate as she is. I mean she is right down to everything Steve finds in his investigation. On the other hand you have
            The Haunting of (insert celebrity name here): Kim seems legit if you believe in that kind of stuff. I do to some degree and I'm sure she does some cold reading, but I just feel she is genuine. There's some things she says I'm not sure how she would know.
            A Haunting: I like to hear about other peoples ghostly/otherworldly experiences. Maybe its to validate my own. I like this show
            I am looking forward to this show

Michael Emerson has a role there (PoI), and this is why I am giving this show a chance.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Never heard of it. I'll add it to the DVR list to record though. It actually looks pretty good.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Starts 26/09. This is going to be lit.

Almost time for the Curse of Oak Island again! I also started watching the show right after it, Project Blue Book.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X