yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What current tv shows are you in to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotham and Titans are fire as fuck.

Comment

F.R.I.E.N.D.S
      joey tribbiani flirting GIF
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

the office is pretty good
        happy the office GIF
        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

They are classics, but I am always ready for a good quality show
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            They are classics, but I am always ready for a good quality show
            right im not that big on a tv series. im more into scary movies or action adventure movies and comedies thats about it
            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

right im not that big on a tv series. im more into scary movies or action adventure movies and comedies thats about it
              I am the opposite, I think movies has lost its edge as art, but tv shows on the other hand took up the axe and there has been so many brilliant tv shows the last 18 years, hope it never ends.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I am the opposite, I think movies has lost its edge as art, but tv shows on the other hand took up the axe and there has been so many brilliant tv shows the last 18 years, hope it never ends.
                some tv shows are really good. i really dont care for them like i used to cause i feel like some tv shows dont a very good story line
                AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

And tv shows or series are getting better growing the business, thanks for the existence of Netflix and (soon) Disney+. The gap period of each episode for series is extremely short (compared to movies with prequel and sequel), make the audiences are attached more easily for series (which means more profit)
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  * sample bottle

Comment

some tv shows are really good. i really dont care for them like i used to cause i feel like some tv shows dont a very good story line
                    Some shows should have ended some seasons earlier (like Supernatural....).

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                    And tv shows or series are getting better growing the business, thanks for the existence of Netflix and (soon) Disney+. The gap period of each episode for series is extremely short (compared to movies with prequel and sequel), make the audiences are attached more easily for series (which means more profit)
                    They have made it easier to binge watch.
                    Arsenal

Comment

i have never watched supernatural whats it about?

AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Exactly, that's what I mean
                        * sample bottle

Comment

i have never watched supernatural whats it about?

here...
                          Arsenal

Comment

you just gave me something new to watch for my flight next week lol that looks really good. yes girl GIF
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

you just gave me something new to watch for my flight next week lol that looks really good. yes girl GIF
                              The first six seasons are amazing, and then some good episodes here and there.
                              Arsenal

Comment

The first six seasons are amazing, and then some good episodes here and there.
                                how many seasons are there?
                                AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

how many seasons are there?
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Its a great show. I was a bit disappointed with this seasons ending, but thank goodness for Tuesdays special. Its funny because I think I read that same Readers Digest article which had me hooked. When the show came on, well it was a given I'd be watching. Love shows like this.

Silver war gold: I think the brothers kind of know they screwed themselves when Alex brought on all these guys who are rewriting their rules. I mean come on you can't fan the sand?! Like who would ever know?

World War 2 gold: That's a pretty cool show that's got me hooked and they absolutely know its for real

Anything with Josh Gates. I really like that guy and love his willingness to jump right in. He's got some big, well ...
                                    Yes yes and yes, I loved Destination Truth
                                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                                      F.R.I.E.N.D.S
                                      joey tribbiani flirting GIF
                                      I grew up with Friends, really miss it.
                                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I grew up with Friends, really miss it.
                                        You can still rewatch it on Netflix, I guess.

Oh ya, heard news about they will make FRIENDS Reunion soon
                                        * sample bottle

Comment

I just caught the premiere of Euphoria. It seems... interesting.

I've also started watching Outlander. I think a new season of Handmaiden's Tale is on Hulu, I need to binge it this weekend.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X