yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

POLL: White Chocolate Mocha - Coffee or Fufi drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Is plain black coffee Americano? It's water with a bit of coffee added. Might as well just drink water.
    jack black smile GIF
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I agree to give me something with some alcohol
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Its thirsty thursday so we will be drinking

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Lucky!!
        Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm too old and too damn responsible for Thirsty Thursdays.....DAMN!
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

So many bean juice/water here in my country. Yes, bean drinks!

Comment

Well that white chocolate is a lot like coconut oil and I think that stuff is an aphrodisiac for girls. I've had good luck with est and cops on girls drinking coconut fufi. Brings, their knee down to about ankle height. I'd suggest you make a blend that makes her recognize your divinity. That water sprinklin works too. My mom used to throw cold pans of water on us boys to untangle us. Bet it works on girls too. Macro dose that h20.

Comment

An Americano is still coffee because technically the drink coffee is hot water over beans.

Fufi might have coffee in it, but not a coffee does that make. You wouldn't call a Hersheys with almonds and almond bar, would you? Its the same concept here. I'm not by any means discounting the wonderful scrumptiousness of fufi drinks either. They have a place in my tummy too. Yummy in my tummy

I also like espresso and growing up in a predominantly Sicilian family we drank it often, especially after meals with anisette. I think most Americans like the idea of the American style of coffee because you can have it for a longer period of time, especially when its cold out. If I can have an espresso that is triple in size but without the extended caffeine (I hate the jitters) than I get the benefit of a good strong coffee that lasts 3x as long. Nothing quite like a buttered roll and coffee (7-11 anybody?).

Besides Hayley is truly a sweet angel even though she might kill me for letting the cat out of the bag. Don't let her fool you guys. She is a sweetheart and she is super adorably cute. You're going to get to see her in some videos we're doing for XS soon too.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	91550

Comment

Hose her down with A1

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      An Americano is still coffee because technically the drink coffee is hot water over beans.

Fufi might have coffee in it, but not a coffee does that make. You wouldn't call a Hersheys with almonds and almond bar, would you? Its the same concept here. I'm not by any means discounting the wonderful scrumptiousness of fufi drinks either. They have a place in my tummy too. Yummy in my tummy

I also like espresso and growing up in a predominantly Sicilian family we drank it often, especially after meals with anisette. I think most Americans like the idea of the American style of coffee because you can have it for a longer period of time, especially when its cold out. If I can have an espresso that is triple in size but without the extended caffeine (I hate the jitters) than I get the benefit of a good strong coffee that lasts 3x as long. Nothing quite like a buttered roll and coffee (7-11 anybody?).

Besides Hayley is truly a sweet angel even though she might kill me for letting the cat out of the bag. Don't let her fool you guys. She is a sweetheart and she is super adorably cute. You're going to get to see her in some videos we're doing for XS soon too.
                      cool what videos are you guys doing? and damn a buttered roll sounds so good but i havent eaten anything high in carbs in forever
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Comment

I already said I like fufi drinks. However you'll need to petition buckystars to change the name from white chocolate mocha to white chocolate coffee

Steve O

Comment

Difference Between Mocha and Coffee | Difference Between | Mocha vs Coffee http://www.differencebetween.net/obj...#ixzz5cyMUa6aG

Steve O

Comment

Saying chocolate and Mocha is kinda redundant. And it's not coffee, its espresso. 5 Stars for Buckey's.

And know that not all espresso is burnt like at Bucky's but burning beans allows you to take a wide variety of beans in various conditions and locales and make a consistent homogonous tasting brown product. Combine Burnt crap beans with fufiesque flavorings, lots of milk and Orwellian doublespeak and you have a firm foundation on which to make billions of women think they are sprayed with celebrity everytime they down a thirteen dollar Fufu.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment

Every part of the world has different opinions/types about coffee. We even have iced/blended espresso, iced/blended cappuccino here where when I went to Hong Kong, they were confused what I ordered.

Comment

lot of Iced fufi here too.

Comment

Comment

very fufi. I'm out of coffee here and will have to make a run tonight. I drink mostly single origins and not blends, fresh grinds, pourover black. I'm kinda like a single unscented molecule guy when it comes coffee, no dt either.

Comment

I drink only mocha as mentioned but when testing coffee beans, I slurp only espresso shots. I used to drink a lot of latte also because of latte art practicing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X