yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

POLL: White Chocolate Mocha - Coffee or Fufi drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: White Chocolate Mocha - Coffee or Fufi drink?

There's a debate happening today at the lab. Hayley went to buckystars to get me a coffee and her a White Chocolate Mocha. I asked politely if she would be so kind and pick me up a grande Pikes Place and whatever drink she would care for and asked if $13 would be enough since I know she enjoys the fufi drink White Chocolate Mocha.

In typical demon possessed Hayley style she immediately took to walking on the ceiling spewing profanities and threatening me with physical violence (all 85 pounds of her) insisting that she drinks coffee and not fufi drinks. I kept her at bay with my bible and holy water while gently reminding her that while a White Chocolate Mocha might possibly contain a small bit of coffee it does not constitute it as a coffee. After her head spun around twice and she spewed more profanities while her eyes glowed red she ran off screeching like a banshee.

Help me put this all to rest and
    Its a fufi drink
    5.88%
    Its Not Coffee, its a fufi drink
    23.53%
    White Chocolate Mocha's can fly if you drop them out an airplane (the power of fufi drinks))
    5.88%
    Coffee is coffee and this is obviously a fufi drink
    23.53%
    Hayley has obviously been possessed by a fufi drinking demon
    41.18%

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I drink mocha only. Does that make me a fufi drinking demon?

Comment

• Jimmy42
      Jimmy42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Yes it does.

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
    I drink mocha only. Does that make me a fufi drinking demon?
    Guess that makes two of us. buuut XSteveO is obviously the one who is possessed cause he drinks plain black coffee like a maniac. We can't let his insanity convince us that we're demonic...or fufi.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      I drink one cup of coffee in the morning. It keeps me out of the liquor

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

Guess that makes two of us. buuut XSteveO is obviously the one who is possessed cause he drinks plain black coffee like a maniac. We can't let his insanity convince us that we're demonic...or fufi.
    Is plain black coffee Americano? It's water with a bit of coffee added. Might as well just drink water.
    jack black smile GIF

Comment

I voted haley's possessed she sold her soul to be so beautiful.
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I NEVER said I didn't like fufi drinks, but they are what they are. I'm just trying to convince Hayley that I was right. She owes me a life debt and that right there should have her agreeing with me more.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Where did you get the bible Steve O?

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
            Ladyofthewoods commented
            Editing a comment
            And more importantly, why didn't it spontaneously combust when you touched it? ;-)

But is it the other way around? Fufi is for angels.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Believe me you, Hayley is no angel! She is quite possibly the devil, but never-the-less I totally love that kid. She's amazing and I'd hate not to have her around.

• Bloodburn
            Bloodburn commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe mocha is for angels but white choc mocha us for devil then, lol.

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Hence you buy her13 dollar Fufi drinks

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          I voted haley's possessed she sold her soul to be so beautiful.

Comment

Damn and I'm a sucker for the bad girls Hayley
            Last edited by Primross; 01-15-2019, 06:05 PM.
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

It is VERY hard for me to admit it but... XSteveO is right...Coffee is coffee

Comment

And Hayley is possesed by the sweatest fufi deamon

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

Hayley is possessed.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Its a fufi drink, coffee is coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Is plain black coffee Americano? It's water with a bit of coffee added. Might as well just drink water.
                    jack black smile GIF
                    No, Americano is espresso that has been diluted with hot water. Stronger than normal coffee but weaker than espresso. The Americano became popularized at the end of WW2 by American GIs that found espresso to strong.

I spent quite a bit of time in Northern Italy a few years back when I subcontracted with and Italian firm.

Comment

Everyone who is saying "coffee is coffee" is actually agreeing with me lol. Whether you think it's fufi or not, it's still coffee. Which proves to XSteveO that I AM RIGHT AGAIN. It may be fufi but it's still considered coffee, so HA. but regardless, it does not change the fact that i am indeed possessed. by what, who knows? But everyone here knows that I am.

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No. The white chocolate mocha wishes it were a coffee, but sadly, can never be. Though delicious it may be...

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

No, Americano is espresso that has been diluted with hot water. Stronger than normal coffee but weaker than espresso. The Americano became popularized at the end of WW2 by American GIs that found espresso to strong.

I spent quite a bit of time in Northern Italy a few years back when I subcontracted with and Italian firm.

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Americano here is ESPRESSO and water. Regular coffee here is most often made by the drip method though cheap places have percolators instead.

Everyone who is saying "coffee is coffee" is actually agreeing with me lol. Whether you think it's fufi or not, it's still coffee. Which proves to XSteveO that I AM RIGHT AGAIN. It may be fufi but it's still considered coffee, so HA. but regardless, it does not change the fact that i am indeed possessed. by what, who knows? But everyone here knows that I am.

Comment

Yes we do. You are one of the most beautiful souls to ever graced our earth.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X