yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hoodoo/Voodoo oil and other religious talisman items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forgive my ignorance, I thought HooDoo was another name for VooDoo. Thanks for enriching my spiritual knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

There are plenty of great sites but the one I buy from is cheap and she ships fast: https://memphisconjure.com/product-c...ondition-oils/
      The oils are good quality and smell great.

You can always email her if you have any questions, she's very nice.

Also this company is really good, sells through Amazon as well: https://artoftheroot.com/
      Thank you. I've browsed through luckymojo before but the their store is hard to navigate. Artoftheroot doesn't ship to my country unfortunately.

Comment

I stay away from Hoodoo, but I do candle magic.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

For me, candle work, Tarot cards, starting on energy work and eventually would like to work on invocation/evocation.

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
              For me, candle work, Tarot cards, starting on energy work and eventually would like to work on invocation/evocation.
              Could you please tell more about your candle work routine?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Some of you may know that Thailand and bordered countries is well known of talismans, trinkets, charms and small buddha figurines that are made sacred (for believers) by monks' incantations for generations. Recently, these are made into fashion by an actress/designer worn as bracelets and then marketed by well known actresses and models. It's like mixing modern fashion with traditional items the young generations never cared of.

Click image for larger version

Name:	leila-editedandadded.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	97761 Click image for larger version

Name:	40330090_320142755425461_4626029508388978688_n.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	337.1 KB
ID:	97762

Comment

Comment

• 2000GT
                    2000GT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You hit it right on the head: Intention is so critical to having this kind of work be successful

I'm going to do a job spell soon.

You take a green candle, poke a hole into it, fill with herbs and oils of your liking (the ones that are meant for career manifesting), and on the candle, you write exactly what kind of job you want and the details. I'm also going to be looking at a job manifestation list I made last year. I'm determined to get me a nice apartment in Manhattan (I have an apartment manifestation list as well, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Could you please tell more about your candle work routine?
                    Hmm...mostly devotional work. There's a couple of spirits that have been very helpful/influential in my life, so I keep to a weekly devotional to them. I'm currently doing a love candle spell, specifically to bring a new love into my life. It's a standard set up: 7 day candle, with the appropriate oils and herbs. I have it on my altar for one of my spirits who specializes in love (among other areas), along with some hibiscus (also good for love work). Aside from the practical needs for the spell is the intention, focus and energy one puts into it. When I first started, I thought it was enough to say the words, dress the candle and good things would come. What I didn't understand was that intention and energy is critical for this kind of work. So, each night, I spend time focusing on the candle spell, focusing my energy and intentions to it. I haven't done money work as the altar direction I need isn't viable since I do this in my room and space is limited. At some point, I'll ask my guide if she's willing to help me with my job prospects (it's not something she typically does, but I think she can do, if she wants).

Comment

Hmm...mostly devotional work. There's a couple of spirits that have been very helpful/influential in my life, so I keep to a weekly devotional to them. I'm currently doing a love candle spell, specifically to bring a new love into my life. It's a standard set up: 7 day candle, with the appropriate oils and herbs. I have it on my altar for one of my spirits who specializes in love (among other areas), along with some hibiscus (also good for love work). Aside from the practical needs for the spell is the intention, focus and energy one puts into it. When I first started, I thought it was enough to say the words, dress the candle and good things would come. What I didn't understand was that intention and energy is critical for this kind of work. So, each night, I spend time focusing on the candle spell, focusing my energy and intentions to it. I haven't done money work as the altar direction I need isn't viable since I do this in my room and space is limited. At some point, I'll ask my guide if she's willing to help me with my job prospects (it's not something she typically does, but I think she can do, if she wants).
                      Cool, I am more into Sigil work these days.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Cool, I am more into Sigil work these days.
                        I've read about that, might get into that at some point but I'm pretty good where I'm at the moment in my journey, as it were. How's the results you've gotten with it?

Comment

I've read about that, might get into that at some point but I'm pretty good where I'm at the moment in my journey, as it were. How's the results you've gotten with it?
                          Good, I some times carve them into candles and burn to diffuse my wishes into the world..
                          Arsenal

Comment

• 2000GT
                            2000GT commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I hadn't thought of that method. All I've heard about is drawing them on paper/parchment and then burning them...

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Now you know what to do tonight, it is Ostara after all.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          forgive my ignorance, I thought HooDoo was another name for VooDoo. Thanks for enriching my spiritual knowledge.
                          Voodoo is a religion. There are different branches of it with different yet similar behaving deities and entities depending on where you live and culture. Ex: Haitian, Dominican, West African, New Orleans

Hoodoo is more a nature based magical system. Deities are not required and how much spirit-working you do is based on your preference
                          so that why lot of Southern African Americans Christians practice it.

Comment

2000GT

http://sigilathenaeum.tumblr.com is a great blog with sigils. Check out her masterlist.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X