Hoodoo/Voodoo oil and other religious talisman items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoodoo/Voodoo oil and other religious talisman items

This topic came up recently on another forum and it got my attention as I grew up in Thailand and in this part of the South East Asia region have firmed beliefs in these things.

LAL has Voodoo which is said the bottles were imbued with hoodoo magick but to those not believing in these things, many members found out Voodoo scented works a lot better than unscented so I believe it’s the herbs and their scents that do play a vital role for its effectiveness.

Anyone have any experience using Hoodoo oil? What do you think of these talisman items?

Personally, i dont believe in such things. But there are so many things in the universe that man have yet to understand, i wouldnt be surprised at all if there is something to it.

As for Voodoo, i think its just a marketing stint, but i still ordered the witchy shit Voodoo, scented. The reason i think many people find scented effective than unscented is simply the diffusion aided bybthe scents. I found this to be the case with nude alpha oil too.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post
      Personally, i dont believe in such things. But there are so many things in the universe that man have yet to understand, i wouldnt be surprised at all if there is something to it.

As for Voodoo, i think its just a marketing stint, but i still ordered the witchy shit Voodoo, scented. The reason i think many people find scented effective than unscented is simply the diffusion aided bybthe scents. I found this to be the case with nude alpha oil too.
      Yes, I have come to the conclusion that such things are exactly what Law of Attraction is.

Pre-scented mixes work better than unscented, that we all know. However, there were claims that Voodoo scented with other scents like Wolf or AV didn't work the same as its own Voodoo scent. Garry uses local herbs and plants as his ingredients so it is assumed that the scent of Voodoo is the one that gives Voodoo its confusion/mind blurring effects.

I've a read at these Hoodoo oils and they were also based on natural herbs as well and each has their own scents.

Comment

I personally find unscented products work better for me
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, Flirt, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
        Alpha Dreams Spray: Alfa Maschio
        Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
        Apex Spray: Triton, M4X Oil:TUSC
        Androtics: Oil: A314 Spray:P80

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          I personally find unscented products work better for me
          But you spray cologne over app points, don't you?

Comment

I do not practice any "pagan" religions but have some women in my family that do (under the guise of catholicism). From my understanding they believe certain herbs contain a vibrational energy

Along with prayer over these herbs, oils or whatever. Similar to chanting, something as simple as OM. While I know it's not prayer, I believe some feel that chanting changes the energetic frequency in themselves and those around them.

So anyway, certain herbs are believed to carry a specific type of energetic frequency that will give you a boost and is in alignment with whatever it is you're trying to achieve whether it's love, revenge or wealth etc.

I was raised with an aunt who rubbed oils on my head and dragged me to botanicas. Pretty sure I have a envelope full of rocks in my wallet that she gave me on Christmas to help me spend less money and here I am spending $$$ left and right whenever I apply p83.

I think it's manifestation with a boost. Do you really want it?

I'm no bruxa, but to me it just sounds like an alternate form of energy work
            Last edited by Isis; 01-17-2019, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I use lots of VooDoo. I don't think it has mind-blurring or confusing effects at all, if anything, people in my presence develop more mental clarity and self-awareness. The subconscious products aren't really sexual for me because I am after a deeper connection. I get what I want I suppose. VooDoo and neno both help me project mental energy further.

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
              X