yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hoodoo/Voodoo oil and other religious talisman items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoodoo/Voodoo oil and other religious talisman items

Personally, i dont believe in such things. But there are so many things in the universe that man have yet to understand, i wouldnt be surprised at all if there is something to it.

As for Voodoo, i think its just a marketing stint, but i still ordered the witchy shit Voodoo, scented. The reason i think many people find scented effective than unscented is simply the diffusion aided bybthe scents. I found this to be the case with nude alpha oil too.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post
      Personally, i dont believe in such things. But there are so many things in the universe that man have yet to understand, i wouldnt be surprised at all if there is something to it.

As for Voodoo, i think its just a marketing stint, but i still ordered the witchy shit Voodoo, scented. The reason i think many people find scented effective than unscented is simply the diffusion aided bybthe scents. I found this to be the case with nude alpha oil too.
      Yes, I have come to the conclusion that such things are exactly what Law of Attraction is.

Pre-scented mixes work better than unscented, that we all know. However, there were claims that Voodoo scented with other scents like Wolf or AV didn't work the same as its own Voodoo scent. Garry uses local herbs and plants as his ingredients so it is assumed that the scent of Voodoo is the one that gives Voodoo its confusion/mind blurring effects.

I've a read at these Hoodoo oils and they were also based on natural herbs as well and each has their own scents.

Comment

I personally find unscented products work better for me
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          I personally find unscented products work better for me
          But you spray cologne over app points, don't you?

Comment

I do not practice any "pagan" religions but have some women in my family that do (under the guise of catholicism). From my understanding they believe certain herbs contain a vibrational energy

Along with prayer over these herbs, oils or whatever. Similar to chanting, something as simple as OM. While I know it's not prayer, I believe some feel that chanting changes the energetic frequency in themselves and those around them.

So anyway, certain herbs are believed to carry a specific type of energetic frequency that will give you a boost and is in alignment with whatever it is you're trying to achieve whether it's love, revenge or wealth etc.

I was raised with an aunt who rubbed oils on my head and dragged me to botanicas. Pretty sure I have a envelope full of rocks in my wallet that she gave me on Christmas to help me spend less money and here I am spending $$$ left and right whenever I apply p83.

I think it's manifestation with a boost. Do you really want it?

I'm no bruxa, but to me it just sounds like an alternate form of energy work
            Last edited by Isis; 01-17-2019, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I use lots of VooDoo. I don't think it has mind-blurring or confusing effects at all, if anything, people in my presence develop more mental clarity and self-awareness. The subconscious products aren't really sexual for me because I am after a deeper connection. I get what I want I suppose. VooDoo and neno both help me project mental energy further.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              I do not practice any "pagan" religions but have some women in my family that do (under the guise of catholicism). From my understanding they believe certain herbs contain a vibrational energy

Along with prayer over these herbs, oils or whatever. Similar to chanting, something as simple as OM. While I know it's not prayer, I believe some feel that chanting changes the energetic frequency in themselves and those around them.

So anyway, certain herbs are believed to carry a specific type of energetic frequency that will give you a boost and is in alignment with whatever it is you're trying to achieve whether it's love, revenge or wealth etc.

I was raised with an aunt who rubbed oils on my head and dragged me to botanicas. Pretty sure I have a envelope full of rocks in my wallet that she gave me on Christmas to help me spend less money and here I am spending $$$ left and right whenever I apply p83.

I'm interested in the oil products but not really the religious part of them. We also has anointing oil, tattoo, sacred water with chanting as well here in Thailand. I'm pretty sure our countries' traditional practices are similar maybe.

I do practice in Law of Attraction so now I believe all these things are just manifestation power of our minds.

Comment

Hey Isis,
                You have an awesome aunt.
                The stones should be taken positively. It must be for "spending wisely", rather than less spending.

Comment

I've been very spiritual for at least the last thirty years and have studied quite a few belief systems. There might be something to charging items but it also might just be associative. Still, I'm talking so associative that it can change my mental state right back to whatever mental state I charged the item with. My form of charging is just vivid and fervent prayer and I've only done it a few times that I recall.

I had some frankincense and myrrh oils. I lost a close friend and blessed the Frankincense oil before his funeral. Whenever I smell frankincense I think of funerals and I see him there in my mind most vividly. I also recall his values of helping others and his playfulness. The Myrrh oil was prayed over for months at the end of some extreme Christian meditations that were about giving God my all and even more. The smell of Myrre makes me act like a saint and it also seems to make others with religious leanings to think of me as so.

Fianlly I have a piece of transparent polished plastic that I used to think was stone. The Native Americans, when a man became of age were sent out to listen to the spirits and find a stone. One ceremony was similar to a baptism in that the young man swam to the bottom of a riverbed and in the darkness found a stone that called to his spirit.

I attended a ceremony with Native Americans where we picked these polished rocks and placed them on a large cross on display and we covered the whole thing in these transparent rocks and I stuck an extra in my pocket because it called to me. When the ceremony was done we were told we were all part of this mosaic od Christianity. Imagine, Christian Natives and I was part of them.

Today my Christianity is not public and I forget who I am, but no matter how vile I might feel for whatever mistakes I make, when I find that stone I recall with the full force of that day that I am, no matter whatever ever accusations the left or right may hurl a very real part of the multicolored mosaic of Christian humanity. Sometimes I forget I'm human too, or loved, or a part of something. That stone brings it all back.

I think a lot of our pheromones work by this same associative principal. Emotions imprint memories and scents recall memories. but so do any of our senses. Scent the way we use it is very covert, invisible and therefore potentially even more MAGIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Hey Isis,
                    You have an awesome aunt.
                    The stones should be taken positively. It must be for "spending wisely", rather than less spending.

Hi Falvinski! It's nice to see you on the forum again.

In that case it may still not work for I have recently purchased a book about lobster and two tarot decks (I don't read tarot)

Comment

Tarot cards are something I did not bring up. I had a deck I gave away. As you learn the symbols, the decks can seem to have power. the symbols have many meanings at different levels of consciousness. I gave away that deck and I kinda wish I hadn't because it was my fallback deck. I put meditation and prayer into understanding each card and when they would turn they would seem to light up bits in my subconscious enough for me to bring them all the way to consciousness.

A simple way to learn cards is to separate out the minor arcana and just work on the major arcana. Set aside about a half hour each morning, study the card for five minutes and try to visualize it for about 5 minutes. Set the card down and study the descriptions of all the little bits on the card. Do that for about a week with each card. A good deck has many universal and cultural specific archetypes in each card. after we learn to "conjur' the pictures in our minds, we learn to "conjure' the archetype. One we can quickly brink the archetype to consciousness we can reorder the archetypes. We do this by just shuffling the cards and laying out a few to see the story it describes. Life begins to look like archetypes unfolding in random order but if we expose our minds to unfolding these random archetypes beforehand through study, The world begins to look less random and hostile and even a bit, may I say, "predictable', if not predictable, somewhat familiar.

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The book is good and the symbolism of mythology is familiar to most. It's always easier to connect new knowledge with old. My first deck and loved it.

• Marsbars
                        Marsbars commented
                        Editing a comment
                        muestereate Thank you so much!

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        certainly

I have two Oracle decks I use every day. It's just shuffling and pulling a card every day after asking "what influences do I need to be aware of today". Nine times out of ten I pull something related to what's in my subconscious. Amazing what you can pull out of your inner self with the right tools.
                      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I'm Haitian, so voodoo is kind of in our culture (though, let my mother tell it, it's "wrong." She's Christian). Like Isis said, I believe certain herbs contain certain energies. That's why in some spells, you'll use cinnamon or basil. For example, I did a job spell and used cinnamon and another herb (don't remember which).

Perfectly said.

I was raised with an aunt who rubbed oils on my head and dragged me to botanicas.
                        Hm, this makes me think about how we have something called Lwel Maskreti and all Haitian people swear by it. It's an oil that is used when you're sick.

Have cancer? Put the oil on your head/chest.
                        Have a cold? Put the oil on your head/chest.

I've never heard anyone call it voodoo before, but I wonder if that is where it stems from.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                          eternitys_child commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The oil stuff is hoodoo, and some of the stuff works very well, according to a few friends of mine!

• Cheerio
                          Cheerio commented
                          Editing a comment
                          eternitys_child - This thread made me realize that. Ha, and if I dare to my mother this, she'll say no.

• eternitys_child
                          eternitys_child commented
                          Editing a comment
                          lol!!! Cheerio it's fine. it's all fine. chrsitians are witches too , they just don't know it!

Interesting. All the folks' magick are fascinating really. We have oil anointing and oil tattooing (even for bullet protection, can you believe that?) but I find ours are a bit aim towards talismans and trinkets.

Would love to know more about these herb energies. I see that LPMP always list their fragrance notes breakdown with description of what each note does.

Comment

Infrared spectroscopy is used to measure the frequencies of chemical bonds. I thought at first it would be as simple as molecular weights, frequencies and harmonics and the correlations of those harmonics to colors and musical notes interests me. A bit of research shows that the type of Chemical bond is important. I'm not sure if my molecular weight theory will hold any water going forward. Possibly the amount of energy in a molecule can be a function of its molecular weight and temperature but that's not what I am finding out.

Our Steroids are a C-C bond and most have a wavenumber of 16 to 1700 from what I can understand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrar...relation_table

This leaves us to convert this number to something we are more familiar with https://www.ape-berlin.de/en/calculator/ and I come up with 6069 nm which is in the infrared spectrum and a need to go into 2nd and 3rd harmonics to get into visible light. Blackish red and yellowish Green absorption. 49 THZ if anybody wants to convert to an audio harmonic. Perhaps I'll do it later.

This is just C-C bonds in general. No particular molecules.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=93338.gif
Views:	96
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	93339

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Falvinski! It's nice to see you on the forum again.

In that case it may still not work for I have recently purchased a book about lobster and two tarot decks (I don't read tarot)
                            Thanks, nice to see you too always.
                            Thats ok,
                            Now think confidently, next purchase shall be wise.

Comment

I recently got into Hoodoo. I'm still playing around with it. At first I was weary because I don't really believe in doing spells. But I come from a West African home where we use special "spells" and oils/soaps to help with certain issues. Since I've been using some oils from my ancestors land, I thought, I might as well use Hoodoo oils too! I come from a Christian home and I strongly believe in God. That's why I'm comfortable with Hoodoo because some spells recommend reading psalms which I like using.

Like Isis mentioned, it's "manifestation" with a "boost. I've had the most success with "Crown of Success" and "Double Fast Luck" oil. I'll pray (either free-style or reading a psalm outloud) while holding the oil in my hand and then I'll try to visualize my "goal". While I'm anointing my feet/hands/wrist, I keep repeating the affirmation "Today's job interview will go well" or "Let the interviewers enjoy me". For my Double Fast Luck oil, I'll say while anointing myself, "Money is on it's way to me". The oils work in my favor.

I know I won't be a super "hoodoo" expert and I'm only using it now since I have some stagnation in my life. But it doesn't hurt to try the oils if you are curious.
                              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                                I recently got into Hoodoo. I'm still playing around with it. At first I was weary because I don't really believe in doing spells. But I come from a West African home where we use special "spells" and oils/soaps to help with certain issues. Since I've been using some oils from my ancestors land, I thought, I might as well use Hoodoo oils too! I come from a Christian home and I strongly believe in God. That's why I'm comfortable with Hoodoo because some spells recommend reading psalms which I like using.

Like Isis mentioned, it's "manifestation" with a "boost. I've had the most success with "Crown of Success" and "Double Fast Luck" oil. I'll pray (either free-style or reading a psalm outloud) while holding the oil in my hand and then I'll try to visualize my "goal". While I'm anointing my feet/hands/wrist, I keep repeating the affirmation "Today's job interview will go well" or "Let the interviewers enjoy me". For my Double Fast Luck oil, I'll say while anointing myself, "Money is on it's way to me". The oils work in my favor.

I know I won't be a super "hoodoo" expert and I'm only using it now since I have some stagnation in my life. But it doesn't hurt to try the oils if you are curious.
                                Appreciate the post. Where do you recommend that I can buy hoodoo oil from?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Appreciate the post. Where do you recommend that I can buy hoodoo oil from?
                                  There are plenty of great sites but the one I buy from is cheap and she ships fast: https://memphisconjure.com/product-c...ondition-oils/
                                  The oils are good quality and smell great.

You can always email her if you have any questions, she's very nice.

Also this company is really good, sells through Amazon as well: https://artoftheroot.com/
                                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X