yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Travel bottles and spilage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    I have also used those same cologne bottles. I lost one during testing and one leaked.
    I have two that have not leaked and two more that I need to test run.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you use plumbers tape under the cap (or some other sealant) to seal up any possible gaps (aside from it creeping up and out of the nozzle itself)?

• Oncearound
      Oncearound commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing else used.

Update #5

The 5 ml bottles I ordered from AFF seem to do the trick.
    I took 6 and filled them up with isopropyl alcohol and a 7th one with wolf.
    I am pleased to say that none of them leaked after flying 8 legs over a week.
    Also had 3-4 2ml togo bottles filled with product and they don't seem to leak either.
    I think I have found my huckleberry of bottles.

Comment

Here is what I used

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just going to ask for the exact link, thanks!!

Those are the same as the androtocs samples/current products
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Update #6.

Still using the AFF sprayers and have had zero leaks.

Now I have to find a oil dropper that does not leak.

Comment

Update #7.

24 flights later and no leaks from the AFF sprayers

Comment

Hit enter a little too soon but...

I am in the process of making the switch from the euro droppers to bulb droppers. I find the euro droppers too inconsistent on application and have had a couple of leaks if I don't really crank down on the caps.
            So far, I done about 12 flights with some bulb droppers and have had zero leaks.

Here is what I am currently using/testing.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

Comment

Oncearound
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Vicki,
                I hope you do not experience the same issues I had with the 10 ml bottles.
                Also, put those suckers in a ziplock back....just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                  Vicki,
                  I hope you do not experience the same issues I had with the 10 ml bottles.
                  Also, put those suckers in a ziplock back....just in case.
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I'm about to fly a few hours across Europe - worried about leakage too. I've got 2x 10ml spray bottles and 1x oil bottle. I think I'm going to swap all the lids for the screwtop ones they ship with, as the best bet to avoid leakage/siphoning. I'll take them in my carry on and if possible release some of the pressure mid-flight - I'll report back if it works!

Comment

Never have any issue regarding this. Still using the original bottle from PXS
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by JGB018 View Post
                        I'm about to fly a few hours across Europe - worried about leakage too. I've got 2x 10ml spray bottles and 1x oil bottle. I think I'm going to swap all the lids for the screwtop ones they ship with, as the best bet to avoid leakage/siphoning. I'll take them in my carry on and if possible release some of the pressure mid-flight - I'll report back if it works!
                        I recommend you tape the nozzles. It only takes a minute...

Comment

When I went on my trip to LA from ATL I did experience some spillage ????. Nothing drastic, but next time I might tape em up?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                            When I went on my trip to LA from ATL I did experience some spillage ????. Nothing drastic, but next time I might tape em up?
                            Better to prevent than loosing those precious potions
                            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                            APEX: Manimal 2
                            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

I recommend you tape the nozzles. It only takes a minute...
                              Shame I missed the recommendation!
                              I put screw tops on all the bottles, and loosened/retightened the bottles midflight, but there was some small leakage when I got out the other end. I'll try something different on the way back - luckily I'd anticipated some slight loss, so had decanted just smaller amounts of the liquids into spare used containers.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I would have thought screw tops would have been the BEST solution. Were they the kind with the soft nylon seal in the top? Do they maybe need plumbers tape on the threads?

Learn from my mistakes.

Comment

Might make more sense to keep them in a purse, duffel bag or something in-hand when you travel. I'm also extra careful now after having my suitcase stolen with my sprays. If I can't see it in front of me, I won't take it.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                                  Might make more sense to keep them in a purse, duffel bag or something in-hand when you travel. I'm also extra careful now after having my suitcase stolen with my sprays. If I can't see it in front of me, I won't take it.
                                  I kept my sprays on me in my backpack on the airplane and when I went on the greyhound... I was not taking any chances!

Comment

• So I am bored on this rainy Friday night and have plenty of stuff to do but I am in avoidance mode right now.
                                    Bars that I normally frequent are closing early and the weather has people staying at home, might as while find something to entertain myself.

I tried a spray test on those travel bottles.
                                    Steve-O says he get about 80 sprays from a 10 ml bottle.
                                    I decided to put some rubbing alcohol in one of the 5 ml bottles and see if the spray about was roughly the same.
                                    So far I am getting about 17 sprays from a 2 ml load and about 42 sprays from a 5 ml load.
                                    I am getting roughly the same amount of spray that the PXS bottles deliver, so the amount of 'mones should be about the same.

If you are using these bottles I do not recommend filing above 3 ml.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X