yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Iphone XS+ XS MAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    well if you get it tell me how you like it.

I pay 50 bucks. IPhone XR was free, however I absolutely hate my new phone service. Sprint is trash, I cant go on the internet while I'm on the phone. (which believe it or not comes in handy often)

Comment

Yeah, they have different signal encoding or whatever they Call it. Verizon is a sort of spread spectrum CDMA I think is what allows this but I'm real rusty.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Yeah, they have different signal encoding or whatever they Call it. Verizon is a sort of spread spectrum CDMA I think is what allows this but I'm real rusty.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          I figured out how to do it ????????

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Really?! How?????

Vicki Lee Calling Plus feature.

Go to Settings > Cellular> Wifi Calling...turn it on and follow the steps.
        I know it says Wifi Calling however if youre on sprint it will activate their version of VoLTE.
        It does take some time for it to kick in though.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          Vicki Lee Calling Plus feature.

Go to Settings > Cellular> Wifi Calling...turn it on and follow the steps.
          I know it says Wifi Calling however if youre on sprint it will activate their version of VoLTE.
          It does take some time for it to kick in though.
          I found it yesterday lol, I just never really make calls when I'm on my phone using my data. This is how I have to do it
          cellular> cellular data options>Enable LTE> choose "voice & data"> then turn on cellular data
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, but are you ever on the phone in the car with gps on?

• Vicki Lee
            Vicki Lee commented
            Editing a comment
            It lets me use GPS while on the phone as well Prettyrickyboi

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            oh, cool.

Comment

That's weird, did you buy it from someone. The headphones provided with every iPhone should fit out of the box. The new phones don't have headphone jacks only charging ports which it uses to connect from.

Comment

• Marsbars
              Marsbars commented
              Editing a comment

Since today I'm going to be working on my vision board I came back to this post... I still want this Chinese phone, when I said it I meant it . I'm gonnaaaaa get it! I'ma check the site to make sure they're not dropping a new one soon, well maybe they might make this current version cheaper who knows. I already know I'ma switch to Metro PCS for my Chinese one. Will I stay with my iPhone 8 and Verizon? Will I upgrade my phone and stay???? *dun dun dunnnnn*
            Two phones shawtyyyyyyyy!
            amy poehler ad GIF

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
              IPHONES ARE THE BEST. SO WHO DOESN'T HAVE AN IPHONE NEEDS TO SWITCH RIGHT NOW.

Wait, what were we talking about again
              I can't tell you how much my heart breaks when I see that green bubble when I text someone.

Comment

Android 4 life +
                New phones to buy in 2019 - ranking and price comparison. The highest positions were taken by representatives of companies: Xiaomi, Vivo, Cubot, Meizu, LG, Oukitel, Pluzz, UMiDIGI, Blackview, nubia, Xgody, Leagoo, Elephone, Hotwav, Google, Ulefone, Huawei, Lenovo. 1310 phones took part in the rating

Comment

I am android user but my aim one day I will get I phone Xmax

Comment

Originally posted by dervolt View Post
                    Android 4 life +
                    Too bad Trump banned Huawei Phones ... I've been looking to switch to a lil chinese phone, the Xiaomi looks good but, I still need to do more research... I've been looking into breaking from Iphone for a while.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X