Iphone XS+ XS MAX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone XS+ XS MAX

I watched the event with Apple releasing its newest iphones..
    The iPhone XS and XS Max made me think of PheromoneXS and ofcourse this forum DiscoverXS.lol

Just a random thought.

I have the 7+ and I see no reason to upgrade. I did download the new OS yesterday for the Phone, iPad & Watch and faster speed and LOTS of new fun features. It'l probably take me a month to learn everything.

I read somewhere that the new phones will be available around the 26th I think.
    Last edited by Ladyofthewoods; 09-19-2018, 10:12 AM.
    My Arsenal: Flirt, Bliss, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Engage, PSEL, Vibe, Thinker, Madame, Sweetness, Samples of Temptress, Fantasy, Fairytale, Xsit for Women

Comment

Wow! XR is $749 and will ship on 10/19
      XS is $999 and will ship on 9.21.18
      XSMax is $1,099 and will ship 9.21.18

I'd be paying that off forever!
      My Arsenal: Flirt, Bliss, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Engage, PSEL, Vibe, Thinker, Madame, Sweetness, Samples of Temptress, Fantasy, Fairytale, Xsit for Women

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        30 dollars a month or 1 dollar a day at most carriers for the base model.

I bought the X last year and are happy with that still, so I won't upgrade.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
      Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

IPHONES ARE THE BEST. SO WHO DOESN'T HAVE AN IPHONE NEEDS TO SWITCH RIGHT NOW.

Wait, what were we talking about again

Comment

Android 4 life
          Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:sob,evolve, cohesion,xist,
          Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection
          Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae, Nude spray:wolf gelverdose
          Apex Spray:M3X,Core oil:TUSC
          Alfa dreams:Alfa Machismo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...