yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Iphone XS+ XS MAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone XS+ XS MAX

I watched the event with Apple releasing its newest iphones..
    The iPhone XS and XS Max made me think of PheromoneXS and ofcourse this forum DiscoverXS.lol

Just a random thought.

I have the 7+ and I see no reason to upgrade. I did download the new OS yesterday for the Phone, iPad & Watch and faster speed and LOTS of new fun features. It'l probably take me a month to learn everything.

I read somewhere that the new phones will be available around the 26th I think.
    Last edited by Ladyofthewoods; 09-19-2018, 10:12 AM.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Wow! XR is $749 and will ship on 10/19
      XS is $999 and will ship on 9.21.18
      XSMax is $1,099 and will ship 9.21.18

I'd be paying that off forever!
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        30 dollars a month or 1 dollar a day at most carriers for the base model.

I bought the X last year and are happy with that still, so I won't upgrade.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

IPHONES ARE THE BEST. SO WHO DOESN'T HAVE AN IPHONE NEEDS TO SWITCH RIGHT NOW.

Wait, what were we talking about again

Comment

Android 4 life
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I agree, Android is better. No need for gimmicky peripherals, funny wires, improbable adapters shape, useless softwares, lol.

Comment

Same for 'puters. Mac was only good for playing Dark Castle. Otherwise, usable as a deluxe ashtray.

Comment

Kidding, by the way. Just not my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                IPHONES ARE THE BEST. SO WHO DOESN'T HAVE AN IPHONE NEEDS TO SWITCH RIGHT NOW.

Wait, what were we talking about again
                Xiaomi is the best, better than iPhone and 50% more shipper LOL
                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                Xsr89
                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                Instant honesty

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ahahahaha I never even heard of that phone

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Xiaomi is the best, better than iPhone and 50% more shipper LOL
                I may try one one day. but I just go the iPhoneXR for free so lol no any time soon.

Comment

I've only owned the iPhone 4s, iPhone 6s, and Now I have the 8+... I could always use the X, super size it too I love me a tablet sized phone lol.
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                    I've only owned the iPhone 4s, iPhone 6s, and Now I have the 8+... I could always use the X, super size it too I love me a tablet sized phone lol.
                    The XR is the biggest phone that I've ever had.
                    I typically like to be able to reach anywhere on my phone with one hand and a fingers reach.
                    My last phone was a 6s, hands down the best phone I've had so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I may try one one day. but I just go the iPhoneXR for free so lol no any time soon.
                      Xiaomi is right now a big Chinese company, not the cheap one, it's made not only cellphone, video cameras, home security system and etc, I have 2 cellphone and the quality is very good more than people think, Google Xiaomi and you will see
                      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                      Xsr89
                      Instant honesty

Comment

Xiaomi is right now a big Chinese company, not the cheap one, it's made not only cellphone, video cameras, home security system and etc, I have 2 cellphone and the quality is very good more than people think, Google Xiaomi and you will see
                        I'm familiar with the company.

Comment

Oh shit I think I found me a new trap phone that look exactly like an iPhone... Can Trump call my phone still? Lmao, stupid ass presidential alerts. Hmm, wonder what service I can use with it over here.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 10.14.48 AM.png
Views:	113
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	85794
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The crazy thing is that its probably a better phone. I'm sure Apples phones are manufactured over there...probably in the same facility..
                            But I do love apple *Kanye Shrug*

Prettyrickyboi

Comment

Qualcomm won an injunction in China against Apple. Most Iphones are now prohibited from sale in China.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Qualcomm won an injunction in China against Apple. Most Iphones are now prohibited from sale in China.
                              That is just sick.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Oh shit I think I found me a new trap phone that look exactly like an iPhone... Can Trump call my phone still? Lmao, stupid ass presidential alerts. Hmm, wonder what service I can use with it over here.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 10.14.48 AM.png
Views:	113
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	85794
                                Haha watch this, this web you can put almost every cellphone on the market and compare between 1-2-3 others at the same time

Comparison of features, performance, design, battery, camera and connectivity between the following smartphones: Apple iPhone Xr VS. Apple iPhone Xs VS. Xiaomi Mi8. The complete information of specifications to decide which to buy.
                                Xsr89
                                Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X