yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You know what we really need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what we really need?

A pheromone to help with weight loss. If someone could formulate one that REALLY works, they'd be a millionaire. Most of us would be all over that shit!
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

LOL. I would be all over this. Delight has reported that p82 can inhibit appetite. Xsport is supposed to help you working out. Personally I've found none products to increase my stamina while working out

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
      A pheromone to help with weight loss. If someone could formulate one that REALLY works, they'd be a millionaire. Most of us would be all over that shit!
      That's great hmmmmm
      , Bobbi

Comment

Very good point.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I could sure use that

Comment

That would be magic!

Comment

Already done, sort of. It flopped though.

Comment

Since this post, i already lost a few pounds!

Comment

Can't we just wear some beautifying stuff.

Comment

• Marsbars
                    Marsbars commented
                    Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Can't we just wear some beautifying stuff.
                  So we don't have to BE thin, just create a phero cloud big enough to APPEAR thin.
                  Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post

So we don't have to BE thin, just create a phero cloud big enough to APPEAR thin.
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Use Sport and get to the gym, then you loose weight.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Oh and mones that increase your heart rate would probably help raise your metabolism and burn fat, but at the expense of your health.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                          Oh and mones that increase your heart rate would probably help raise your metabolism and burn fat, but at the expense of your health.
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

The government would be all over this with over-reaching regulations that shut everyone down within a year.

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Oh my gosh, yes! LOL.
                              I am dying trying to kill this stubborn belly fat. If I could just spray a mone on my belly area and watch it shrink, I'd be so damn happy. I imagine it'd sell for like $100. XSteveO, if this ever happens, I want a discount!! LOL.

Comment

Comment

Check out the before mentioned Sport, it is sick during strength training. Temptress too, actually.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ildergreier

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      You are most welcome. <3

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                    The government would be all over this with over-reaching regulations that shut everyone down within a year.
                                    And there will be your picture popping up in ads that say, "Doctors HATE him!"

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                                      Vicki Lee commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      ????????????????

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X